Epsom Salts

phuketsiam

My daughter suffers from dry cracked skin on the soles her feet, the most effective treatment we have found is to bathe her feet in epsom salt solution, but have been unable to find anwhere to buy some in Bangkok, does anyone know where I can buy epsom salts please

Thanks in advance

I found that footware makes a difference. I used to have the prob with cracked feet myself wearing thai made flip flops. I came back from the US with a pair and bingo, no more cracked and blackened feet. Twas amazing. Just another case of inferior thai products making life miserable

Epsom salt can be found at the pharmacy on Sukhumvit.

Go out from nana plaza to Suklhumvit-make a left towards Ploenchit--there are 2 pharmacies about 50-100 down the street--the second larger one has epsom salts--50 baht for about a pint.

now can anyone tell me where to get PH testing strips???

Most lareger pharmacy carry the strips, if no luck elsewhere try the ones near Victory Monument (opposite from several large government hospitals).

You may however have to buy a combination test strip that also checks for other things, usually these are for testing of the urine.

Alternatively for ph only, stores that sell swimming pool supplies should have them. Actually I'm looking for such a store myself to get chemicals for a home spa so anyone who knows location please post, thanks.

Most lareger pharmacy carry the strips, if no luck elsewhere try the ones near Victory Monument (opposite from several large government hospitals).

You may however have to buy a combination test strip that also checks for other things, usually these are for testing of the urine.

Alternatively for ph only, stores that sell swimming pool supplies should have them. Actually I'm looking for such a store myself to get chemicals for a home spa so anyone who knows location please post, thanks.

I have asked for PH strips in many pharmacies with no luck. I was told to check at a big chemical company somewhere in BKK--have yet to go there.

Victory Monumant sounds like a good idea--thanks--in fact I think the chemical co they recommend is in that area.

Also would like to find a good water distiller--have not looked so they might be available at many places.

now can anyone tell me where to get PH testing strips???

There is a shop that sells school supplies close to the National Stadium, they have some basic chemistry glassware and chemicals, they may have PH test strips there.

To find get off at the National Stadium BTS station on the Stadium side of the street and walk in the opposite direction of MBK, it's about a hundred meters past National Stadium.

you can find MgSO4 ( in thai aka. ดีเกลือ /dee kleau ) form chemical shop as ศึกษาภัณฑ์ /suksapan

www.suksapan.or.th/

drugstore especially chinese/traditional herb drug store