Bt2-tn loan bill chided in court

webfact

This stupid loan must be nixed as soon as possible. It is a terrible idea and how in the hell can it not come under parliamentary scrutiny when it is the government that is borrowing and spending it ? The only reason I can see is that PT / Taksin want to pilfer as much as they can and try and cover it up with a complete lack of transparency ( Yes, conjecture on my part I admit, but they do have 'previous' as the police might say ). Their crimes will end with the biggest payday ever, will make the great train robbery look like chump change - oh, already have. Why rob a bank when you can rob a country blind ?! Utter madness !! Thank goodness 4 out of the 5 have some sense, lets hope the judges see sense too...

Only the corrupt Shinawatras would dare push through a 2 TRILLION baht loan with just an 8 page outline. Thank goodness this was stopped. Everyone knows this loan would be used to line the pockets of Shinawatra cronies first had it gone through.

It would also have been misused to pay the farmers and cover up the losses from the rice scam. PTP scum! bah.gif

8 whole pages !!! be thankful it wasn't on the back of a cigarette packet

Only the corrupt Shinawatras would dare push through a 2 TRILLION baht loan with just an 8 page outline. Thank goodness this was stopped. Everyone knows this loan would be used to line the pockets of Shinawatra cronies first had it gone through.

It would also have been misused to pay the farmers and cover up the losses from the rice scam. PTP scum! bah.gif

8 whole pages !!! be thankful it wasn't on the back of a cigarette packet

And I'm sure 7 out of those 8 pages were to describe which obligations this government DIDN'T have to adhere to.