New Boss, New Crackdown for Pattaya Bars

webfact

the job of maintaining law & order has begun

So it was NOT done by the previous police chief! When are charges going to be brought against him and all his subordinates for failing to carry out their duties?

Haha I was thinking the exact same thing. I look forward to a future news story

where the former police of Pattaya is brought up on charges for dereliction of

duty by failing to enforce the law in exchange for backhanders... Now I am wondering if that same situation exists in Banglamung . :-)

Now see here...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the new Police Chief more and more ....

Finally, they started to work, and not just collecting money.

Very encouraging to see the police behaving like law enforcement authorities. Doing what they are being trained, and paid to do. Enforcing the laws of the land, and protecting society from the vermin. Perhaps they can start enforcing the no smoking laws, while they are at it, so those of us who do not smoke do not have to endure lung cancer!

Brilliant, truly brilliant. You are living in a country with zero compliance to EH$S or Enviro regulations with a elevated pollution index of sub 10 micron hydrocarbon emissions,minimal food processing standards and all you can do is bleat about the risks from second hand smoke. Pathetic.
Thanks so much for being such a kind, courteous, and understanding fellow ex pat. We need more like you here, to make life more pleasant for all of us. Oh, and did I mention open minded too?

If it was a shakedown, then they needed to establish on who's authority the owners of the venues thought they had the right to remain open.

If that wasn't asked and insisted on, then yes, the purpose could be to let them know there is a new daddy in town, here are the bank details

New boss.. got to eat too xwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ic.RBppOEA-hT.w alt=whistling.gif width=19 height=18>

MC2 Pub in Soi 4 off the South Pattaya Road didn't pay enough tea money.

Benchmarking the ability to pay.

It's always a competition here at the hub-of-infantile-comments to see who can post the "tea money" reference first, because no matter how old and tired and irrelevant it may be ...

rottenecard_2783773_kx6t5tbv29.png

Is this how you live your life??

post-134191-0-72658600-1392554625_thumb.

• Like 1