New Cans for Coca Cola

Gonzo the Face

Anyone see the new cans for Diet Coke and Coke Zero??? I didn't notice, but probably regular Coke also.

Same 325 ml but skinnier and taller. Don't know the reason for the repackaging but it does make for a problem stacking 2 high in the refrig.

Must be easier for the Mr Machos with the can crushing ...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I've seen them and I don't like them, at all. Not only do they create stacking problems on shelves that used to hold six-packs, two high, but our little drink refrigerator has wire shelves and if they're not placed "just so", then they tip over on the refrigerator shelf.

Yeah, I know there are bigger annoyances in life, but why'd they have to make this change? During the couple weeks they were making the switch, it was difficult to find Coke Zero and Diet Coke in Chiang Mai. Took me back to the Bad Ole Days (actually months) after the floods when it was impossible to find these products.

Edited by NancyL

How exciting.

And raising the excitement one more step, I've seen the smaller cans for Pepsi and Pepsi Max.

Skinny-Pepsi-Can.jpg

It's undoubtedly a way of extracting more money from customers for each ml of drink delivered.

People look on the bright side of it. Pepsi Max comes in one and a half liter bottles.

The mini mart next door to my office started carrying them about two weeks ago. Fortunately my koozie/cozy has Velcro so could get them to fit it. Appears I was the first to buy one as the owner wasn't sure of the price until I pointed out the capacity was the same as the other style. smile.png

About 2 years ago these cans of gut rot, caffeine, sugar and chemicals with names I`ve never heard of except I know they eventually kill you, discretely decreased the amount of liquid inside the cans from 330ml to 325ml. Since then I have not drunk the stuff. I progressed onto real home made fruit juices, tastes better, feel better.

Anyone that has responded to this topic needs a job or hobby

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Anyone who knows me would disagree with your statement, Mr. Chow. The same could be said of anyone who has read the thread and has no interest in the topic.

As has been pointed out in other threads-- didn't most of us come here to avoid nanny states and the nannies who live there?

Edited by NancyL

Anyone that has responded to this topic needs a job or hobby

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Anyone who knows me would disagree with your statement, Mr. Chow. The same could be said of anyone who has read the thread and has no interest in the topic.

As has been pointed out in other threads-- didn't most of us come here to avoid nanny states and the nannies who live there?

No. whistling.gif

• Like 1

As has been pointed out in other threads, most of us came for the girls. tongue.png

And make up another reason to save face.

I like how Beetlejuice knew these carbonated drinks could kill you but carried on drinking regardless, but a 1.7% decrease in contents was enough to stop drinking them forever.

The slim cans are for Fanta too. I'd appreciate if someone could let me know if Sprite goes the same way.

• Like 1

As has been pointed out in other threads, most of us came for the girls. tongue.png

And make up another reason to save face.

I like how Beetlejuice knew these carbonated drinks could kill you but carried on drinking regardless, but a 1.7% decrease in contents was enough to stop drinking them forever.

The slim cans are for Fanta too. I'd appreciate if someone could let me know if Sprite goes the same way.

Looks like it.

1653900_10151720500124159_1619890908_n.j

Coke serves one billion drinks per day. They must know something. Maybe they'll fit in little chinese kid's hands easier, maybe the straw works better in them.

Different cans but same poison!!

I wonder just how many of you coke/cola fans are due to be struck down by diabetes in the near future?

If you drink this often then I would get your blood glucose levels checked to make sure that you are not pre-diabetic or diabetic even.

BTW, the zero and low calorie versions are even more toxic and fattening than the normal versions believe it or not

Edited by SICHONSTEVE

Probably so, but did you see what they did,,,,,,,,,another fine example of bait and switch...... the very same girls spread out, got fattened up and old looking over the past 25 years or so. I just don't know how I maintained by hamsom-ness and good looks and haven't changed a bit ..... and I should know , I see myself in the mirror every day.

• Like 1

Probably so, but did you see what they did,,,,,,,,,another fine example of bait and switch...... the very same girls spread out, got fattened up and old looking over the past 25 years or so. I just don't know how I maintained by hamsom-ness and good looks and haven't changed a bit ..... and I should know , I see myself in the mirror every day.

I agree Gonzo, you still maintain your youth and you are hansum man. My daughter has a poster of you on her wall, a long with all her celebrity idols, only she did become upset when you charged her 200 baht to autograph it.

Very true, many of the beautiful girls I used to know when I first arrived here later did go off, they lost their teeth and became fat, all except for the ones that did not drink soda out of those cans of course.

• Like 1

About 2 years ago these cans of gut rot, caffeine, sugar and chemicals with names I`ve never heard of except I know they eventually kill you, discretely decreased the amount of liquid inside the cans from 330ml to 325ml. Since then I have not drunk the stuff. I progressed onto real home made fruit juices, tastes better, feel better.

Sounds like the air we breathe and food we eat.

Every thought about how much sugar you consume as well in those HEALTHY fruit juices or the ingested organochlorine derivatives?

Terrible. Enjoy life and everything in Zmoderation and do yourself no harm

Marcusd. Via tapatalk