Need help...

nycthai

Hello all,

I have been in Thailand for the past month and love it, Just found the love of my life in Nana plaza.. she feel the same, she want me to built a house for her family as she showed me a picture of where they live and I was shocked and felt so bad. Also she said I could rent it out to them and made money.

I have a well paying job in NYC but never taught I would end up in this situation,

Also her mother is very ill which I have no problem helping her family out with hospital bills etc as I a good guy.

We plan to meet a construction guy a friend of her family at the weekend to discuss it, she is from Chang rai.

My question is am I mad?

How much would it cost to built a 3-4 bedroom house in Chang rai and how much rent should I expect to get for it?

Any help would be appreciated...

If you are not a troll i would suggest you think very seriously and carefully before taking just one further step in this relationship. Just breeze through the pages of this forum to discover the perils of becoming entangled with poor Thai families.

Good luck....whatever you decide to do.

• Like 1

Along with 1000, 000 more Thai girls, as suggested take a look at some of the horror story's on here, You cannot help every one, i know i tried. I got used and wise after a few years and a lot of money. stand back and talk a view from a diffrent place.

How can she/ they pay you for rent.when she is selling her body to live.

You know you cannot own land in Thailand, every thing will be in her name.

The price is up to you how far you want to go.

Every body has a sick buffalo. dog, granny budgie. motorbike. are you athletic if so...... Run forest Run.

Edited by Thongkorn

Good to hear you found your love at Nana. I bet she lub you too mut , Are you mad ...Yes , but she's probably never had a boyfriend before . I bet the Buffalo will get sick in the coming days. You should really buy a beer bar first in Nana to remind you where you met your true sweet honest love. The builder is also part of the family so even more honesty and love, you are so lucky.

Sent from my TR736 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

How would builiding a house, that she RENTS from you ...help her POOR family get ahead?? Do you think there is a shortage of rentals available in CR or in Thailand in general? I mean, really??

Buying her a house, that she pretends she will rent from you, but will keep, along with all other money she sucks out of you, will help her poor family get ahead.

And really, medical bills for her mother, already? Are you sending her kids to private school in Europe next month?

At the very least, just give her money every month, to RENT someone else's house, and go month by month. Eventually when you figure out what is really going on, you will be out a lot less money, than building her a house!!

Frankly, this is about the craziest thing I have heard, after such a short period of time knowing a person. Even building a house here, what do you know about that? You could BUY a house, that already exists and save yourself the pain, the budget that gets out of control, the 600% kickbacks to her and her freinds, etc. Or just hand her $100K and be done with it! Much easier!

If you just can't wait to give your money away, can't you find a more worthy cause? Maybe even in your own country? Basically all the info this lady tells you might well be totally fake, including the photo of her poor family shack. But so what if it is true. Ever been to India or any other poor country? Many people living much, much worse, than a bar girl in BKK. Some people are starving to death in the world. Some people die due to a lack of $5 for medication. ETC.!

I hope you re-think this situation and find a better answer.