How much to support my Thai Girlfriend?

nycthai

nycthai hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday and do what you have to do.thumbsup.gif

But when you get back to NYC please set up a facebook page with a picture of a handsome man, like yourself, next to a Porsche, Ferrari (take your pick), then invite your girlfriend as a friend. Maybe change your location, so its not NYC. I'm sure she'll have an account and will except. Then see what response you get when you start chatting to her as a stranger.whistling.gif

Please report back and let us know if she tells you that she has an American boyfriend thats giving her $2,000 a month?shock1.gif

Edited by Boycie
  • Like 2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

nycthai hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday and do what you have to do.thumbsup.gif

But when you get back to NYC please set up a facebook page with a picture of a handsome man, like yourself, next to a Porsche, Ferrari (take your pick), then invite your girlfriend as a friend. Maybe change your location, so its not NYC. I'm sure she'll have an account and will except. Then see what response you get when you start chatting to her as a stranger.whistling.gif

Please report back and let us know if she tells you that she has an American boyfriend thats giving her £2,000 a month?shock1.gif

All he needs to do is offer her a new iPhone 5s, setup her Apple ID account and activate Find My iPhone for her.

I doubt he will even get to the airport, before he can see Nana Plaza on the map :-)

• Like 1

Please report back and let us know if she tells you that she has an American boyfriend thats giving her £2,000 a month?shock1.gif

All he needs to do is offer her a new iPhone 5s, setup her Apple ID account and activate Find My iPhone for her.

I doubt he will even get to the airport, before he can see Nana Plaza on the map :-)

But when questioned, the answer could be "i was just visiting friends" OP is not to know for sure if she's working or not.

With a facebook message, could ask her if she's got a boyfriend? or

"i'm coming to Bangkok for a holiday could you show me around?" If she answers yes,

I wouldn't be happy if i was giving her $2,000 to stay at home with her sick family and buffalo in the boonies.

Ask her.

Sorry double post

no one in thailand HAS to work when they are getting 50-60k per month for free. the question is do they still want to work.

speak for yourself, i that were all i was getting i would most certainly need to work. free time is expensive.

But when questioned, the answer could be "i was just visiting friends" OP is not to know for sure if she's working or not.

With a facebook message, could ask her if she's got a boyfriend? or

"i'm coming to Bangkok for a holiday could you show me around?" If she answers yes,

I wouldn't be happy if i was giving her $2,000 to stay at home with her sick family and buffalo in the boonies.

True, or he could just pay me to go and invite her out. LOL!

what bar you meet her in mate? it's just that I am nearly divorced from my 'tilac' and will be getting back to there soon.... if she has hooked you this well then she must really be something in the sack?

don't panic I really don't plan to marry another one or keep her from you so will return her to the bar once I am done thumbsup.gif

I would suggest you PM me but seeing as you like to air your dirty laundry on an albeit anonymous forum you crack on and reply to this whistling.gif

what bar you meet her in mate? it's just that I am nearly divorced from my 'tilac' and will be getting back to there soon.... if she has hooked you this well then she must really be something in the sack?

don't panic I really don't plan to marry another one or keep her from you so will return her to the bar once I am done thumbsup.gif

I would suggest you PM me but seeing as you like to air your dirty laundry on an albeit anonymous forum you crack on and reply to this whistling.gif

I am sure she wont be interested in the likes of you... she is looking for a solid relationship with me, haha sorry she is mine...

Edited by nycthai
  • Like 1

I am sure she wont be interested in the likes of you... she is looking for a solid relationship with me, haha sorry she is mine...

you seem quite new to the Land of Frowns so I will educate you with a Mr Myagi type of proverb Daniel son....

in Thailand you never lose your girl.....you just lose your turn

toodle pip old bean thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Will you take her back to your own country, or will you live in Thailand ?

• Like 1

I heard that the fine young things usually earn over 100,000 per month at the popular bars ($US 3,000+).

If you can pay her that I'm sure she'll be a good little employee for you.

Look at it this way; If you were a world class mechanic; would you rather service one vehicle to a very high standard, or do 50 quick in and out jobs in a month ?

Edited by RandomSand

Lemme get this straight:

The OP met his 23 year old Thai sex worker in Nana a month ago and having experienced a few earth-shattering orgasms with a tight-body the likes of which he hasn't pounded upon since his 20s, he's now calling her his girlfriend and is prepared to peel off ฿60,000 per month??!!

Sorry; pure troll!

No one can be that stupid.

Sorry mate but if this happens to be a drop in the bucket for him not stupid at all, I'm sure he's very well taken care of when he does come visit.

I know a 17-y.o. gets B80K p.m. from her Swiss fellow, old guy only comes over 2-3 times a year never more than a week. Also put the penthouse condo in her name, down the end of Suk Soi 8, she's supposed to live there all by herself.

She let me stay with her for a few nights until she got bored with me, didn't ask for any money either, but she did hook a few other old guys that had plenty and she put the screws on them as well, probably pulling down at least B120K total a month.

She was a complete stunner and very very good at what she did.

But yes this kind of money is way more than what's necessary no matter how sweet the meat.

Just don't say it's stupid, if the guy knows what he's doing and has silly money himself then why not!

The saddest part is these girls don't bank it for the future, easy come easy go. . .

• Like 1

I will plan in the future to bring her back home, I have a 8 Bedroom house in the Catskill mountain upstate New York, I own and live in New York on 5th avenue so money isn't the problem, I have just been divorced, so I'm in the mood to enjoy myself and this girl just is too good..

Look at it this way; If you were a world class mechanic; would you rather service one vehicle to a very high standard, or do 50 quick in and out jobs in a month ?

Especially since you won't even have to do any servicing at all, plenty of time to take on plenty of business while he's out of the country.

Lemme get this straight:

The OP met his 23 year old Thai sex worker in Nana a month ago and having experienced a few earth-shattering orgasms with a tight-body the likes of which he hasn't pounded upon since his 20s, he's now calling her his girlfriend and is prepared to peel off ฿60,000 per month??!!

Sorry; pure troll!

Sorry mate but if this happens to be a drop in the bucket for him not stupid at all, I'm sure he's very well taken care of when he does come visit.

I know a 17-y.o. gets B80K p.m. from her Swiss fellow, old guy only comes over 2-3 times a year never more than a week. Also put the penthouse condo in her name, down the end of Suk Soi 8, she's supposed to live there all by herself.

She let me stay with her for a few nights until she got bored with me, didn't ask for any money either, but she did hook a few other old guys that had plenty and she put the screws on them as well, probably pulling down at least B120K total a month.

But yes this kind of money is way more than what's necessary no matter how sweet the meat.

Just don't say it's stupid, if the guy knows what he's doing and has silly money himself then why not!

The saddest part is these girls don't bank it for the future, easy come easy go. . .

Bit of a beast are you not? Is 17 not illegal?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

It's easy to stand back and say "the expensive woman is less trustworthy than the girl who goes for free"... but this, in my experience, is not true.

Yeah, trust is the biggest danger in these situations and also the most valuable thing in any relationship. Trust:; It can't be bought. This is both a blessing and a curse.

Edited by RandomSand
  • Like 1

Lemme get this straight:

Sorry; pure troll!

This may be a troll, but look at the Pattaya forums. Many losers there are sponsoring prostitutes 30K + /month. They are not trolls

Had no clue at the time, she was marching double-time down Soi Africa at 3am, was the sole occupant of a luxury penthouse just above the pool in a fancy condo, who would've guessed.

In that situation not a problem from a practical POV.

She'd been in the game for at least a few years anyway, very confident self-assured, not your average spinner believe me.

These girls can't really stand being chased and dumped hours or days later. It wrecks them. Some turn into lesbians, others, the one's who still have a heart to protect, feel this and take care of themselves... They get a Thai man who will always be there (unlike precocious falang).

The falang always want the girl who hasn't got a Thai man. Ironically; this is the worst girl he could choose.

Edited by RandomSand

Had no clue at the time, she was marching double-time down Soi Africa at 3am, was the sole occupant of a luxury penthouse just above the pool in a fancy condo, who would've guessed.

In that situation not a problem from a practical POV.

She'd been in the game for at least a few years anyway, very confident self-assured, not your average spinner believe me.

I find your tone rather vulgar, wym.

We're talking about human-beings here - and to speak about a "game" is to downplay the depths of tragedy therein.

Edited by RandomSand

Lemme get this straight:

Sorry; pure troll!

USD2,000 is about right. Just give it to her, after all it's only for 3 months. Who knows u maybe back before then .

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

I will plan in the future to bring her back home, I have a 8 Bedroom house in the Catskill mountain upstate New York, I own and live in New York on 5th avenue so money isn't the problem, I have just been divorced, so I'm in the mood to enjoy myself and this girl just is too good..

Then one would wonder why, with that kinda scratch, you're not blowing the back doors off 23 yr old round-eye tail in the good ol' US. Surely you can afford it

He just can't help himself when it comes to that kind of thing, mate.

He used to run what he called a "program" for young, fresh-off-the-farm girls that apparently aimed to endow them with Western-level domestic skills which, he assured them, would make it easier for them to land farang husbands and avoid the ravages of Pattaya.

In return for this invaluable tuition, all they'd have to do is move in and accommodate his wrinkled old cock for free.

Serious douche, man

Why ask about such trivial amounts of you are that rich?

• Like 1

Ask her.

She said 50000 - 60000 Thailand baht but I don't want to leave her short, so she will have to work again?

How much is the average salary in the states? Lets say it's $4,000 for arguments sake.

What's the average salary in Thailand? Lets say it's THB 15,000 for arguments sake.

Imagine a US guy was earning 6 times the norm ($24K a month), and a Saudi princess girl comes along and says "I will pay you 4x the average salery ($16k a month) to not work"...

And the guy thinks: I can then bank that 16K AND go out and earn 24K on top. Total: US$40k a month. Well... What's he gonna do ?

And what's the Thai girl gonna do when she can bank your THB 60k and also earn THB 90k - TOTAL THB 150k ($5,000)... Jeez, that's a lot of money to a girl who would otherwise earn $500 a month !!

You decide.

Edited by RandomSand