Network of reformists to tell government people to stop telling lies

webfact

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a liar using 'lies'.

Send from my Mobile

Yes but because of this it makes it easy for him to see the lies other people make. A lier always can spot good lie.

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

A liar needs more lies to cover his lies. Simply a mirror of himself.

Send from my Mobile

• Like 1

Open and honest dialect is foreign to most of the Thai population, its not part of the culture. This is not Thai bashing either, just a fact. All one needs to do is ask their partner about this one and they will freely admit this and if they don't they just maybe being possibly dishonest....

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I won't trust this guy. He was a communist, anti-royalist and want a republic.

I mentioned here in ThaiVisa that 'old elite' power and 'emerging power' of the people should come together to talk to bring unity to Thailand. I have also asked 'what and who is this third party we often referred to?'.

I have to be very careful in referring to this 'third party'. If the two powers mentioned above are not careful and continue to be suspicious of each other, we will be building this 'third party' into a power that will eventually take over the present system of government.

They have infiltrated many sectors of the society. They are in the present anti and pro-government movements. They are in so called independence agencies, the Army, the Police, among the academic, learning institutions - virtually everywhere. They create discord at every moment. They 'usually' disgust themselves as royalists, champion of righteousness, democracy.

What is comforting at the moment is that they have not emerged among themselves a clear leader. However, if we are not willing to unite under the present system, we will see them becoming a power. Chaos, disunity will see them surfacing .......

I shall continue to be careful and promoting the coming together of the two powers I mentioned here to forgiveness, reconciliation and unity and learn to live and inclusive of each other.

• Like 1

I mentioned here in ThaiVisa that 'old elite' power and 'emerging power' of the people should come together to talk to bring unity to Thailand. I have also asked 'what and who is this third party we often referred to?'.

I have to be very careful in referring to this 'third party'. If the two powers mentioned above are not careful and continue to be suspicious of each other, we will be building this 'third party' into a power that will eventually take over the present system of government.

They have infiltrated many sectors of the society. They are in the present anti and pro-government movements. They are in so called independence agencies, the Army, the Police, among the academic, learning institutions - virtually everywhere. They create discord at every moment. They 'usually' disgust themselves as royalists, champion of righteousness, democracy.

What is comforting at the moment is that they have not emerged among themselves a clear leader. However, if we are not willing to unite under the present system, we will see them becoming a power. Chaos, disunity will see them surfacing .......

I shall continue to be careful and promoting the coming together of the two powers I mentioned here to forgiveness, reconciliation and unity and learn to live and inclusive of each other.

Cool, another conspricacy!

So icommunity, who's this "third power" who's going to bring death, destruction and mayhem down on Thailand if the pro- and anti-Govt sides don't kiss and make up?

• Like 2

and now they want us to believe the protestors are drug users that were heavily armed yet never fired a single bullet at the police.

Should we believe it from a man that got his son of a murder wrap and then made him a police chief? That promised to be beheaded and didn't follow through? Said he would wear a mustache and glasses and arrest Suthep and never did?

Edited by djjamie

in other words, because he is telling the truth about the party you like you have to deny it all otherwise your bias is shown up as total bullsh*t. When people cannot admit they are wrong all the trouble starts, just look at Thailand now after the ptp/reds/thaksins have spread their lies.

seajae - UDD supporters thrive on demonizing then changing the subject because they cannot correlate facts to rebut the claims highlighted. Remember facts are the PTP's kryptonite.

I would simply say to him - "What is he lying about and how would you back up that argument without demonizing the opposition?"

They hate that response.

I bet icommunty won't reply me and if he does it will be more demonizing completely overlooking the point I tried to make.

Edited by djjamie

Fabrication of government-to-government rice deals between Thailand and China - Currently being investigated by the NACC though facts have already shown the deal was between the government and PTP affiliated companies in China thus this was a lie.

Unfounded accusation that the protesting farmers are fake. Does not dignify an answer out of respect for the 5 farmers that committed suicide.

“men in black” seen on the top of the Labour Ministry during clashes between police and protesters in front of Thai-Japan stadium on January 26 are not policemen. Adul admitted it was a lie.

DSI’s lie that the video clip about policemen raiding the housearrow-10x10.png of a protest leader Sonthiyan Chuenruthainaitham was doctored. They want us to believe the below video was doctored.

​So icummunity a rebuttal would be appreciated. No rebuttal is an acceptance that the PTP lied.

Cheers

Edited by djjamie

Cool, another conspricacy!

So icommunity, who's this "third power" who's going to bring death, destruction and mayhem down on Thailand if the pro- and anti-Govt sides don't kiss and make up?

I don't think you want to understand what I am trying to alert. If you want to catch a snack, you don't beat the bushes.

in other words, because he is telling the truth about the party you like you have to deny it all otherwise your bias is shown up as total bullsh*t. When people cannot admit they are wrong all the trouble starts, just look at Thailand now after the ptp/reds/thaksins have spread their lies.

If you want an argument, I am not interested. Nothing I mentioned is what you want to accuse to be.