Getting out of the bargirl / Isaan dating scene - feels great!

Tmymaimee

Now dating a gorgeous 32 year old Thai girl, no kids (requirement for me) who grew up in the States. Sooooo much easier in every way. She has a new CRV, condo downtown, family owns 6 Family Marts in Bangkok. Completely obsessed with sex everyday….I couldn't be happier. It was just a matter of continuing to look and getting a lucky break.

liar

As paul harvey would say,

and now, "the rest of the story"

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now dating a gorgeous 32 year old Thai girl, no kids (requirement for me) who grew up in the States. Sooooo much easier in every way. She has a new CRV, condo downtown, family owns 6 Family Marts in Bangkok. Completely obsessed with sex everyday….I couldn't be happier. It was just a matter of continuing to look and getting a lucky break.

liar

Actually, no, I'm not lying. Feel free to PM me and I would be happy to introduce you, provided you buy the beers.smile.png (Of course, should he then realize I'm not lying, he will not retract his comment, but whatever…)

And why would I lie? I have no reason for doing so...

So you'd have us believe that a self-confessed short, bald, unattractive man can go from happily dating a schoolteacher, dumping her because she won't wear skirts that show off her crotch to now dating a "gorgeous" 32 year old with a CRV, a downtown condo and an insatiable libido?

Ok well,

First, that CRV was bought on credit - you'll be paying for that soon enough

Second, that condo was bought with the Thai equivalent of a sub-prime mortgage - you'll be paying for that soon enough

Third, while it's not beyond the realms of possibility that a "gorgeous" 32 year old would be into dating Mr. Wimpy/Elmer Fudd - even a buff one - I doubt that she's been won over by your sparkling personality.

Methinks this is either gonna cost you or it'll be over inside a month.

PS . . . isn't it funny how people make a big fuss out of dating women with means in Thailand when the West is chock full of them.

Edited by HardenedSoul
  • Like 2

liar

Actually, no, I'm not lying. Feel free to PM me and I would be happy to introduce you, provided you buy the beers.smile.png (Of course, should he then realize I'm not lying, he will not retract his comment, but whatever…)

So you'd have us believe that a self-confessed short, bald, unattractive man can go from happily dating a schoolteacher, dumping her because she won't wear skirts that show off her crotch to now dating a "gorgeous" 32 year old with a CRV, a downtown condo and an insatiable libido?

Ok well,

Second, that condo was bought with the Thai equivalent of a sub-prime mortgage - you'll be paying for that soon enough

Third, while it's not beyond the realms of possibility that a "gorgeous" 32 year old would be into dating Mr. Wimpy/Elmer Fudd - even a buff one - I doubt that she's been won over by your sparkling personality.

PS . . . isn't it funny how people make a big fuss out of dating women with means in Thailand when the West is chock full of them.

That can't possibly be the same person who posted he went back to the bar girls?

I think there is a confusion, unless, it is just me

liar

Ok well,

The West, is LOADED with women with their own means,

the problem is,

this makes them less "desirable"

their demands are far too great for what they are giving there, AND, and this is a BIG AND, it usually takes them well into their 40's to get anywhere (same w men), by then, they aren't "pretty" to most of us, and, some are already grandmothers

girls in their 30's in the US, are not yet flocking to guys in their 50's or more, unless they are LOADED,

that can be taken to mean they are so drunk they dont care,

or the guy is so loaded financially, that neither of them care

Thailand, let's face it, permits men, of any age, to do "better" than he was in the west,

And, I hear you on the balloon mortgage, and IMHO, there is some major shit gonna hit the fam in Thailand soon, collapsing their fairy tale economy which was being adjusted lower, every month since i got here 6 mo ago from their unsustainably rosy forecasts

I expect SE Asia to make it thru the currency adjustment coming to the US, but, the FED was warned by the IMF, to beware of the "damage" even the talk of tapering was doing, so, you can forget the taper, it is Weimar to the rescue,

Thailand is sinking,

the USA already drowning,

If I thought a pretty 32 year old, was going to be interested in me in the States, I would still be there, AND,

I would have to be able to put up with the highly, no grossly inflated prices for everything there, and those days are over

Edited by Scarpolo

girls in their 30's in the US, are not yet flocking to guys in their 50's or more, unless they are LOADED,

You Gotta remember,

HS is a 45 year old guy that's been living here for 10 years.

When he left London he was in his early 30s, all his "women" talk is effectively history.

Going back now, he would be getting nothing he didn't pay $250/hour for.

• Like 1

liar

Everything you say about this 32-year old may be true....except for the "gorgeous" part. Simply not believable. Yes, there's the "eye of the beholder" nonsense, but I've been in Thailand a lot of years. I rarely ever see a farang with a truly "gorgeous" Thai girl, rentals excepted of course. And pretty much every TV member says they're with a gorgeous Thai girl. A massive disconnect between TV land and the real world. So the "liar" comment may not be far off.

• Like 2

liar

Everything you say about this 32-year old may be true....except for the "gorgeous" part. Simply not believable. Yes, there's the "eye of the beholder" nonsense, but I've been in Thailand a lot of years. I rarely ever see a farang with a truly "gorgeous" Thai girl, rentals excepted of course. And pretty much every TV member says they're with a gorgeous Thai girl. A massive disconnect between TV land and the real world. So the "liar" comment may not be far off.

Mine IS gorgeous,

She is 32,

and,

I am renting....

so,

there it is,

the NON exception = honesty

liar

Ok well,

CRV's are so over rated.

What is gorgeous in Thailand?

Before the makeup to make them look like every other firl in Los Angeles,

or after?

My girl is two for the price of one:

All that on the inside, including the home,

International looking girl, on the outside...

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You Gotta remember,
HS is a 45 year old guy that's been living here for 10 years.
When he left London he was in his early 30s, all his "women" talk is effectively history.
Going back now, he would be getting nothing he didn't pay $250/hour for.

Ha

47 now

Left London at 41

I could go back and get straight into the mix where I left off.

Some guys are timeless, FiftyTwo . . . Timeless tongue.png

Never dated an Isaan girl, so can't really agree with you. Don't see the attraction to support a Thai man's spawn and her destitute family (many obviously disagree through their actions).

Some girls make 200,000 a month, some make 2,000. What's your point? Yes, I'm bald and short. How would you fuc_ki*ng suggest I fix those 2 problems. You some kind of magician?

Its so easy to crticize someone else when they have no control over baldness and height. I take great care of my body so I'm certainly not fat. Its called a gym everyday.

Vin Diesel is bald and short,

what is your point?

perhaps, it is a weight issue too?

What is gorgeous in Thailand?

Before the makeup to make them look like every other firl in Los Angeles,

or after?

My girl is two for the price of one:

All that on the inside, including the home,

International looking girl, on the outside...

How sweet.

Shame that the rest of the time, you talk about her like she's a piece of meat whose only role in life is to provide you with an outlet for your depraved libido.

I wonder what she'd say if she knew what you write about her on here

Far too much of this going on in here.

18) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgment of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

mfr_closed1.gif

• Like 1