Getting out of the bargirl / Isaan dating scene - feels great!

Tmymaimee

Not a bad post. I'm happy for you and your new found love. But you're a bit misguided about the realities of the women you were dealing with, and possibly about the woman you are dealing with.

First, with regards to the bar girls, of course they're in it for the money. That's why they lay on their backs and take it sideways three or four or more times per day at 30 to 60K THB or more per month. Their families- right or wrong- are counting on them for that money. So anyone who tries to take a girl out of that environment better be prepared to shell out.

Now, why are you seen as a provider to unemployed Isaan girls? Well, that's an easy one: b/c they don't have jobs. Or they don't have ones that brings in viable cash. And you do. So there ya go. It'd be the same thing in your home country if you chose to date a poor girl. Don't blame Thailand or Isaan for that.

About your current gf, I suggest evaluating the income situation before carrying on w/ the 50/50, western style, Dutch routine (if that's what you mean by sharing expenses). Many young school teachers are starting at around 10K per month. Sometimes less. Office workers and others with years of experience are barely cracking 20K. And many of them- just like the bar girls- send money to their families every month.

In short, I'd say no matter what kind of girl you chose to date here, you better be prepared to pay for most of what you do together (that includes taxi fare). The classy girls will chip in when they can.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Update - I think I'm going to call it quits with the teacher.

1) She is overly obsessed with maintaining her skin white, to the point she only walks outside if covers can be found.

2) She has some kind of disorder that makes her sweat in buckets when she is hot. I can't accept this. She won't see a doctor about it.

3) I love going to the gym and staying in shape. She sees no reason to maintain herself, and at 31 and already larger, its only going to get worse. I believe going to a gym regularly shows respect for your partner.

4) The sex. She is happy with standard sex….I don't have the patience to persuade, teach….last one was 1 year before she would even consider a toy.

5) I have no idea where her money goes but seeing her place, she's living like some third world rat. I always keep my place clean and tidy. Her place is a complete disaster; clothes piled, garbage in corners; completely disgusting. I could never live like that.

6) She looks great but has no desire to look or dress sexy. I don't mean whorish but small, tight jean shorts or a tight skirt are just out of the question. Its just tiring.

Done…..Also, I don't think I can stop cold turkey with the bargirls as I slipped up last night with 1 from Spanky's. And it was great sex; way better than with the good girl.

I am probably doomed to hell living here...

Just read this after my last post...

So now you're seeing the catch 22 of dating good girls here: they're boring and have little sex appeal. The ones that are willing to date foreigners definitely are. Heck, the reason they choose to date foreigners is probably b/c Thai guys aren't interested in them.

Sadly, after three years here, I'd say the sexy, fun, attractive women that are drawn to foreigners usually have some kind of baggage. If you're young and/or have a lot going for ya, then it shouldn't be that difficult to meet an attractive level-headed girl. But even then, I suspect you'll eventually find she's immature in some way that seems unbearable.

1) She is overly obsessed with maintaining her skin white, to the point she only walks outside if covers can be found.

2) She has some kind of disorder that makes her sweat in buckets when she is hot. I can't accept this. She won't see a doctor about it.

3) I love going to the gym and staying in shape. She sees no reason to maintain herself, and at 31 and already larger, its only going to get worse. I believe going to a gym regularly shows respect for your partner.

4) The sex. She is happy with standard sex….I don't have the patience to persuade, teach….last one was 1 year before she would even consider a toy.

5) I have no idea where her money goes but seeing her place, she's living like some third world rat. I always keep my place clean and tidy. Her place is a complete disaster; clothes piled, garbage in corners; completely disgusting. I could never live like that.

6) She looks great but has no desire to look or dress sexy. I don't mean whorish but small, tight jean shorts or a tight skirt are just out of the question. Its just tiring.

Done…..Also, I don't think I can stop cold turkey with the bargirls as I slipped up last night with 1 from Spanky's. And it was great sex; way better than with the good girl.

You've completely changed your mind.........in 4 days?!!! Am I reading this correctly?

Yes getting away from the bar scene is a good idea in ways, but everybody is different and enjoys different things.

I arrived here last September and I haven't paid for sex yet (in fact one girl bar fined herself to come with me), when i'm in a bar and speaking to a girl I always tell them I don't pay for sex, wether they want to speak to me any further is up to them it doesn't bother me if they want to walk away and start talking to someone else.

I was seeing one girl there for 4 months, she stopped working at the bar (seemingly, hmmm....do I believe her? ha...ha) and of course I paid for meals when I was with her and bought her things, put money in her cell phone etc. She never asked for money at all, ever.

Edited by LWHalket
  • Like 1

I arrived here last September and I haven't paid for sex yet (in fact one girl bar fined herself to come with me),

You are just an awesome human specimen. I'm sure all the bargirls will agree how awesome you are. Mere mortals tremble in awe of your awesomeness. What can I say, you're just so.....AWESOME!

• Like 1

I arrived here last September and I haven't paid for sex yet (in fact one girl bar fined herself to come with me),

You are just an awesome human specimen. I'm sure all the bargirls will agree how awesome you are. Mere mortals tremble in awe of your awesomeness. What can I say, you're just so.....AWESOME!

Give the guy a break. He's not bragging. Just offering an alternative way of doing things. That being said, having tried it myself I'd say, I'd say not paying for sex and dating a girl that takes money [from other men] for sex is not all that different, and comes with similar... side-effects.

Where U stay,

Please, Help me with my "dilemma"

I believe that based only on your expertise and recent experience with several "classes?" of ladies can bring me to the light

So, your perfect teacher, turned out to be a pig, not interested in sex?

Can't possibly understand the attraction, or why she didnt clean the stye before bringing in her next hog, but, regardless.

I am with a former sex worker, which according to your math, means, approximately 1,500 "sessions"

College educated, whatever that actually means here, it was a business college, I saw the pictures and the certificate,

But, here is where is she apparently, "different"

she owns a home, which is spotless, cleans relentlessly, owns a car outright, no payments, cooks, although, way too spicy for me most of the time, but she is learning about new foods from me, and now eating a lot less pork and more prime beef,

Owns three homes in the north where her family lives and she collects rent (when the mother doesn't "need it")

Owns a small parcel of land, too small for me to use, but, nevertheless, has made her work, which she isn't proud of and has hidden successfully, from all of her friends somehow, created a retirement pension for herself

IS AWESOME in bed, which means for me, satisfying in every way,

Has a figure of a teenager, at 33, 5'7" 98 lbs,

But, according to your "rules of engagement" you would run from this kind of girl? Right?

Tell me, Where U stay, what should I do?

She was the cautious one, waiting 3 months to show me where she lived, (gated community surrounded by golf courses)

Is still very slow to introduce me to her friends, although I did meet her mother because I am the foreigner, and she has been lied to a million times,

Already knows that if it gets very serious and she wants marriage, its the American way and her mother can attend or not, I suggested not, (which is never going to happen anyway, as I am still married in the States and wouldnt get married again if the guiilotine was being hoisted before me)

Prior to my declaration that the old marriage rules are for girls that are 18, not 32, (my reasoning) she told me all the "thai requirements" which I very tactfully told her, was pure fiction for me,

She looks out for me in every way in public, teaching me how to handle my rough around the edges NY self,

including telling me if something that I want can be purchased cheaper elsewhere,

didn't complain when she didnt get a diamond or gold for valentines day, but did get two dinners and the royal treatment at home,

I did of course give her a gold ankle bracelet after we first coupled up, and a gold necklace for her religious ornament that she had hanging from silver and didnt look good to me, neither of which had any value to me anymore as I took them back from my last wife, (by accident)

So, Where U stay, What should I do?

I am only here since September also, and, yes, I met her while she was working, at the high end of the profession,

She admittted later in the relationship that she wanted to say no to me, because I was American and she was afraid, and then,

the next day, I had a friends wife call her to speak to her in Thai, to ask her out to dinner with the 4 of us, to which she agreed, and we had an actual date.

If I didnt know she was in the "industry" I would have thought I was dating a "traditional" conservative girl, who doesnt dress sexy, doesnt show a lot of skin outdoors, won't wear a bathing suit because, although she has a killer body, as described above, she wants to keep her skin white, and hides from the sun, just like your girl...and many of the thai girls. I am actually darker than she is, because I lay in the sun every day with eyes closed to receive the light.

now mind you, I have been married twice to "good girls" who, actually, weren't what their mothers thought either,

so, according to your rules, I should run,

but I am living better now, and more cheaply that an any time in the US in the last 18 years,

in a beautiful home away from the city, chauferred in a 2 year old car,

with a girl 22 years younger than me, I am 54 soon, she is 32

what would you do?

Edited by Scarpolo

Just read this after my last post...

So now you're seeing the catch 22 of dating good girls here: they're boring and have little sex appeal. The ones that are willing to date foreigners definitely are. Heck, the reason they choose to date foreigners is probably b/c Thai guys aren't interested in them.

Sadly, after three years here, I'd say the sexy, fun, attractive women that are drawn to foreigners usually have some kind of baggage. If you're young and/or have a lot going for ya, then it shouldn't be that difficult to meet an attractive level-headed girl. But even then, I suspect you'll eventually find she's immature in some way that seems unbearable.

there is no such thing as "good girls" . the misconception made by inadequate men who have very little real world experience with women is hilarious.

I guess if your only interaction with the opposite sex is hookers, and girls from the third world half your age it makes sense to you...

• Like 1

there is no such thing as "good girls" . the misconception made by inadequate men who have very little real world experience with women is hilarious.

Exactly, they might look good but behind the covers it's a different story and really it only takes a few guys to do the conversion.

Give the guy a break. He's not bragging. Just offering an alternative way of doing things. That being said, having tried it myself I'd say, I'd say not paying for sex and dating a girl that takes money [from other men] for sex is not all that different, and comes with similar... side-effects.

Just having a bit of fun. There have been countless others like him on TV who have boasted about getting free sex from BG's. It could be almost unethical to deprive these girls of payment for services rendered, but I've seen some of these women who give it away for free and it ain't pretty...a little scary actually.

Yes, fairly common when a BG meets a NooB.

They know it gonna be worth $$$$$ to them in the long run, cos you are so gullible.

Happened to me when I was here my first week.

And she forced me to do unspeakable things with her.

I had to pay her to go away a few weeks later.

Edited by FiftyTwo
  • Like 1

They assume we're not that stupid, and hire PI's

No need - my ex had 'spies' stationed up and down Sukhumvit Road - sounds funny until she materialises in front of you with her hands on her hips, completely loses it in front your newfound friends, and storms off with her accomplices in tow. The cellphone is easily the greatest invention ever bestowed on Thai women who delight in the infidelities of others, and I cant think of women anywhere who love gossip more than the Thai ladies I've encountered over the years. Again, these weren't educated, well-off women - it may be that I just haven't met the right girls.

Ha Ha, that brought back another "Only in Thailand" memory for me.

Was sitting in a bar with a former girlfriend, and a totally random female stranger walks up to me and hands me her phone, "Your gf wants to talk to you", she says. I put the phone to my ear thinking <deleted>, and my current gf shouts "why you sit with ex-girlfriend?"

It was both shocking and funny.

• Like 1

there is no such thing as "good girls"

I'd prefer to put it:

Lying's what makes a "bad" girl, good girls are honest, whether virgin or pro.

And plenty of good girls are interesting people, as well as great in the sack.

It's OUR problem if we've allowed ourselves to become addicted to novelty, shouldn't disparage those that indulge us, help us get that fix other side of the fence. . .

• Like 1

I am with a former sex worker, which according to your math, means, approximately 1,500 "sessions"

what would you do?

Go back to your own country. Get some therapy. Tell your therapist you need to work on your self-confidence and self-esteem. Tell your therapist you want to learn how to become a man worth calling a man.

Yesterday I visited a department store. I needed a piss so I went to the toilet.

I did NOT fall in love with the urinal, nor did I stare amorously at the porcelain crapper.

A toilet is a toilet is a toilet. And a slut is a slut is a slut.

Unless there's something seriously wrong with you, you do not fall in love with a toilet.

• Like 2

what would you do?

Go back to your own country. Get some therapy. Tell your therapist you need to work on your self-confidence and self-esteem. Tell your therapist you want to learn how to become a man worth calling a man.

Yesterday I visited a department store. I needed a piss so I went to the toilet.

I did NOT fall in love with the urinal, nor did I stare amorously at the porcelain crapper.

A toilet is a toilet is a toilet. And a slut is a slut is a slut.

Unless there's something seriously wrong with you, you do not fall in love with a toilet.

Who said anything about LOVE?

You may want to have a chat with yourself,

Oh wait, you already are

Oh please rolleyes.gif

A whole 3 years??

It doesn't matter whether one's been here 3 years or 30 - no man with any worthwhile knowledge of women would make such a ridiculous generalization that a Thai "good girl" - assuming he's referring to non-bargirls - is going to be boring and lack sex appeal.

• Like 2

No one will even mention that if the man isn't good in bed,

the girl, good or bad, loses interest much faster than the guy will

Particularly, if the beer belly is larger than the wallet,

Now I understand that everyone thinks they are awesome lovers,

the reality, may be different,

I will spare the thread and the moderators, my own self assessment

Edited by Scarpolo
  • Like 1

nothing like playing to the crowd is there.

Sorry where you stay, but you have this coming:

1) these girls pay a lot of money to doctors and skin care specialists to rid their skin of the pocks and other marks they were either born with, or received as scarring from the sun as children: If you look on Thai television, all the girls in advertising, actresses, anchors are all chalky white.

You have a problem with this, you are not understanding of the female personality and what they are sold as "beautiful"

2) Disorder?, you mean like Menopause, and she is too embarrassed to tell you, and you are too inexperienced with women to recognize it?

3) Gym's are for people who like gym's and being around other sweaty men. I am in great shape and do it the way Jack La Lane showed us as kids, and our 7th grade gym teacher. No one needs a gym. Just people who think they do, kind of like people who condemn females who sweat in 95 degree weather, with or without menopause. And, by the way, didn't you chooose her woth the body she had?

4) Toys? those are for gay men who can't stay hard.....really, toys? Why? enlighten all of us as to why you need them, oh, wait, you want them used on yourself? gotcha

5) Did she ask you to move in?

6) which is it, number 3, or number 6? I am confused, she either looks great, or she doesnt

my girlfriend is gorgeous, wont wear tight ANYTHING, won't show any skin abover her thighs,

never wears an unbottoned blouse, is conservative as they come, thinks white is right, won't go in the sun,

and worse, won't put on a bathing suit because she is too shy, and doesnt want the sun....(say goodbye to Bali, baby)

So, why do you want her to dress slutty, are you trying to sell her in the street?

my last wife dressed like joan jett, and required constant validation, ad nauseum

this one sounds like she has a healthy self image, but, you, cannot accept her, because?????

ah yes,

because in thailand, 500 baht gets you the "special massage"

try any ladyboys yet? I hear they love toys, for boys

Edited by Scarpolo

what is it they say,

you can take a bar girl lovers man out of the girl, but you can't take the love of the low life, out of the guy?

maybe, if you admitted you were a low life, you would be more accepting of yourself, as I accept my own self,

now, before the moderator gets a ring around his ass, that is good old fashioned, down home schooling, that he would have to pay me $300 an hour for, in real life, so, don't bar me from trying to keep this wreck from suicide

1) these girls pay a lot of money to doctors and skin care specialists to rid their skin of the pocks and other marks they were either born with, or received as scarring from the sun as children: If you look on Thai television, all the girls in advertising, actresses, anchors are all chalky white.

You have a problem with this, you are not understanding of the female personality and what they are sold as "beautiful"

2) Disorder?, you mean like Menopause, and she is too embarrassed to tell you, and you are too inexperienced with women to recognize it?

3) Gym's are for people who like gym's and being around other sweaty men. I am in great shape and do it the way Jack La Lane showed us as kids, and our 7th grade gym teacher. No one needs a gym. Just people who think they do, kind of like people who condemn females who sweat in 95 degree weather, with or without menopause. And, by the way, didn't you chooose her woth the body she had?

4) Toys? those are for gay men who can't stay hard.....really, toys? Why? enlighten all of us as to why you need them, oh, wait, you want them used on yourself? gotcha

6) which is it, number 3, or number 6? I am confused, she either looks great, or she doesnt

my girlfriend is gorgeous, wont wear tight ANYTHING, won't show any skin abover her thighs,

never wears an unbottoned blouse, is conservative as they come, thinks white is right, won't go in the sun,

and worse, won't put on a bathing suit because she is too shy, and doesnt want the sun....(say goodbye to Bali, baby)

So, why do you want her to dress slutty, are you trying to sell her in the street?

my last wife dressed like joan jett, and required constant validation, ad nauseum

this one sounds like she has a healthy self image, but, you, cannot accept her, because?????

ah yes,

<deleted> are you banging on about?

You seem to be having a conversation with yourself.

Still, at least you admit you're low-life

ah yes,

<deleted> are you banging on about?

You seem to be having a conversation with yourself.

Still, at least you admit you're low-life

Yes, very proud of who and what I do, and how I do it.

Did you have a problem with that assessment, and I leave you with,

it takes one to know one, and whats a woman doing here anyway?

without knowing your history, is it menopause, bargirls, low life's that has attracted you to me?

Edited by Scarpolo

i see that the experts are out in force again now this subject has risen its head again,,lol

what makes me laugh with all this <deleted>,

is that all the experts sit there with there PC, telling how these poor farm girls without education work in bars looking to rip of a falang,

the same can be said for the so called good girls,looking to rip of a falang,

when you look at some of the stupid statements on here,

all i think of is how stupid must the falang be to get ripped of by these girls from the farm with no education, there words not mine,!

of course there are some bad girls here in thailand, weather working in a bar or working in a bank, there will be good and bad, thats the world we live in, there will allways be good and bad, ive worked all over the world and ive seen it all over not just in thailand,

but i will say one thing, when you do find a good girl/lady, it be here or anywere you will no you have a good one,

they might be hard to find but they are there,

dont look in the gutter as thats were most of the rubbish collects,

jake

Yes, very proud of who and what I do, and how I do it.

Did you have a problem with that assessment, and I leave you with,

it takes one to know one, and whats a woman doing here anyway?

without knowing your history, is it menopause, bargirls, low life's that has attracted you to me?

The only things attracted to you would be flies, mate.

I'm just amused at how you consistently manage to lower the tone of every single thread you join with your boorish, vulgar and sordid sexual commentary.

• Like 1