Ladyboy Guy

texen

I am looking for a good lady boy bar or a good spot in Bangkok to meet lady boy, I am in Bangkok for 2 week and would like to meet and if things go well is there a possibility to bring her back home? I am American...

Edited by texen

I think even more so than with CIS relationships, looking for love in all the wrong places will likely not end all that well.

I'm sure there are more trans-friendly forums for you to ask this question if you're not just trolling - maybe google reddit?

Your best bet is to learn Thai & move here, then just get out there socially, plenty of trans boys among the normal population that I'm sure would be open to a relationship with a hot young farang, or if you're older, at least a sponsor to help them get their SRS funded.

And yes, the US now recognizes same-sex couples (sic) for purposes of fiance and marriage-based visas, but you will have to spend at least a year establishing the bona fides of your partnership, probably closer to two altogether.

Best of luck!

Thaifriendly.com is actually better if you are so inclined because you can search by 'ladyboy', not that it stops them from selecting 'female' most of the time.

Stop the ladyboy hate speech if you want to last around here!

Cascades (3rd fl), Temptations and Casanova (2nd fl), and Voodoo and Obsessions (1st/ground fl) are the main ladyboy venues in Nana. There are a smattering of them mixed in with the ladygirls in some of the other bars. There are many freelancers working the soi directly in front of Nana and the Nana Hotel parking lot.

I also second the TF recommendation. I find most of my ladyboy friends off TF.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

Specifically Silom Soi 4.

But if you're not young & hansum forget it, maybe Boyz Town on the Surawong side, toward Rama IV

Be aware there area lot of sex worker boys catering to the farang market who aren't actually gay, just doing it for the money.