Bangkok to HCMC

Spaniel

I'm thinking about flying over to HCMC around 3 March but not sure about the return date but probably a week or so later. Rather then getting a round trip ticket on Air Asia I thought I'd get a o/w ticket then book the return in HCMC when I'm sure of the return date. I can get a o/w on the 3rd for B2100 which seems like a ok price. My question is what are the alternatives to flying AirAsia?

No, you are wrong, it couldn't "be anything". HCMC is readily recognizable to any SEASONED TRAVELER in SEAsia. Stop picking on people for silly little details.

Edited by Ajaan

No, you are wrong, it couldn't "be anything". HCMC is readily recognizable to any SEASONED TRAVELER in SEAsia. Stop picking on people for silly little details.

Personally, I prefer to call it Saigon.

If you can get a JetAir flight, that is a much better alternative to AirAsia. For one you got more leg room and aren't so squeezed in as on AA. Food/drinks are double the price of AA though, but that's a flight of less than 2 hours.

The other day I flew down to SIN on JetAir and it was way better at basically the same price as AA.