New Tesco rant

eezergood

They have a pitiful amount of disabled & parent/toddler parking spaces in this place to begin with. The 3 that are designated to be used for parent/child cars have already been colonised by taxi divers & their makeshift office! Trying to get a baby in and out of a car is difficult enough, the extra space is a well & truly needed.

I went to complain to the info desk/manager - of course you get the normal smile, ok ka, manager not here today bullsh!t.......total & utter morons

• Like 1

If you are talking about the new Tesco at Chalong,Yes Taxi gang have taken over undercover disabled parking.And why do they wait till they have run out inside to collect all the trollys in the carpark.Rant over.

Edited by Cylon

They should create a whole tescos for handicapped and people with children, I wont go there. It will make my shopping duties a whole lot easier and peaceful. The handicaps, elderly and anyone else with issues/insecurities, mental illnesses and problems can have the whole shopping center and carpark to themselves to spend the whole day in practicing parking and generally being slow

• Like 1

They should create a whole tescos for handicapped and people with children, I wont go there. It will make my shopping duties a whole lot easier and peaceful. The handicaps, elderly and anyone else with issues/insecurities, mental illnesses and problems can have the whole shopping center and carpark to themselves to spend the whole day in practicing parking and generally being slow

Supercheap fills that void. Just look at the parking methods outside each branch and main store.

I feel as a white able bodied male I am the most discriminated in a society. Why not have parking for quick people?

Quick isn't the thai way.

Productivity to a Thai isn't priority. 4 staff to ring up the register with 3 calculators checking and checking again.

They still use fax machines <deleted>.

NOt to mention, that the machine to use credit cards wasnt working! The morons had unplugged in order to charge their mobile phone, only 1 till operating!

Indicative of Thai society.

Contempt for others with money being the focal point of life.

Started bad, got worse and had to deal with imbeciles..... I wish we had home delivery, but then I suppose the tuktuk mafia would block that also......

parent/toddler parking spaces? Don't recall seeing any of those anywhere in Thailand.

Tesco in Pattaya - Jomtien has them also, but similar to the OP. occupied by the taxi drivers.

Well actually, since those have a brain functioning like that of toddler, they just fit in right .

Edited by JesseFrank

Its a deal, I would take my children there. One condition, no taxi drivers at "our" mall!

Its a deal, I would take my children there. One condition, no taxi drivers at "our" mall!

You do your username all honor with your comment BLINDside, the OP did a rant about the taxidrivers occupying the parking lots designated for the disabled.

Obviously you agree with that practice.

I feel as a white able bodied male I am the most discriminated in a society. Why not have parking for quick people?

They do.

It's the parking bays furthest away from the shop.

Why do the able bodied, quick people have to park in the spot designated for us wheelies?

And, why do lazy people with kids need to park next to the shops? Their little legs seem to work fine when they charge around the shop (plane) driving everyone mad!

I just park in the handicapped zones, if i am feeling in a slightly jaded mood i park so that i use 2 spaces

They do.

Why do the able bodied, quick people have to park in the spot designated for us wheelies?

And, why do lazy people with kids need to park next to the shops? Their little legs seem to work fine when they charge around the shop (plane) driving everyone mad!

I just park in the handicapped zones, if i am feeling in a slightly jaded mood i park so that i use 2 spaces

Pretty much, not the handicapped, as I did - straddled 2 spaces at an akward angle so as to allow ease of access..... but at 830am there wasnt a lot of folk around

They do.

Did you ever wonder where that big scratch mark down the side of your vehicle came from?whistling.gif

• Like 1

They do.

Did you ever wonder where that big scratch mark down the side of your vehicle came from?whistling.gif

never had one, the missus has got a green plate on our fortuner