• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...........throw away the key.....

There was no resistance. They committed what? Under a pre-text of a much unnecessary state of emergency (a false flag), which is only a state of insecurity that PTP will otherwise have to pay their dues. Its a way to strip away the freedoms of people who oppose a proxy government's graft.

As a self declared expert in asian economic disparity and unfair treatment of the common man, why should they be locked up to rot forever for demonstrating against tyranny?

If you support the fiefdom of thailand by one family, who should be incarcerated?

Maybe time for some of you PDRC fans to have a reality check. 3 police shot, one in the head. only PDRC vermin can have done that.

live on tv as well so no time for suthep to spin it.

FACT - - - PDRC gunmen have just shot 3 police men.

No verdict yet on who fired the shots and lacking details- don't jump to conclusions

every journey begins with a small step... keep it up

The torturing monk is currently opening up Chaeng Wattana government complex to 'allow' government workers return to work there.

PCAD fascists lose, who would have thought, no doubt tomorrow's March will be declared as another victory by the corrupt, fascist Palm-Oil man.

What torturing monk?

The one that interrogated the 2 police officer (shown in the picture associated with the article) that admitted under his interrogation they were undercover policeman, the policeman were then beaten.

I know you always have not been good on minor details.

Cheers

Can you post the evidence that the monk tortured the two men?

There was no resistance. They committed what? Under a pre-text of a much unnecessary state of emergency (a false flag), which is only a state of insecurity that PTP will otherwise have to pay their dues. Its a way to strip away the freedoms of people who oppose a proxy government's graft.

As a self declared expert in asian economic disparity and unfair treatment of the common man, why should they be locked up to rot forever for demonstrating against tyranny?

If you support the fiefdom of thailand by one family, who should be incarcerated?

Maybe time for some of you PDRC fans to have a reality check. 3 police shot, one in the head. only PDRC vermin can have done that.

No verdict yet on who fired the shots and lacking details- don't jump to conclusions

get real! You know, as does everyone on this site, that these thugs will stop at nothing. We saw that from day one with their attacks on the bus near rajamangala

• Like 1

Pipkins is back... yay. rolleyes.gif

every journey begins with a small step... keep it up

The torturing monk is currently opening up Chaeng Wattana government complex to 'allow' government workers return to work there.

PCAD fascists lose, who would have thought, no doubt tomorrow's March will be declared as another victory by the corrupt, fascist Palm-Oil man.

Let's see...the protesters are in Bangkok, mostly on the streets.

Thaksin is in exile...

Remind me again, who's losing?

And, if you describe Suthep as the corrupt, fascist Palm-Oil man. How do you describe Thaksin? giggle.gif

The corrupt fugitive leader.

Why? Are you just another idiot who immediately decides that others have to be one side or the other? I guess so. Don't worry, you've plenty of idiot company. sad.png

So we balance Suthep as the "corrupt, fascist Palm-Oil man" against Thaksin "The corrupt fugitive leader." and you're trying to say you're not on one side or the other?

Fugitive leader of what? The fascist red shirt thugs? I mean that must be OK to you, after all, you're on the fence, aren't you?

Images of mass-arrest may not be the message this administration wants to telegraph around the globe. Nor the use of tear-gas on seated, praying Thai men and women, or the authorized use of guns. An image of a small bridge in Bangkok containing Thai citizens being suffocated in a haze of smoke will not assuage international worries, the tourist industry, the UN, or Amnesty International. These images will disgust them.

Anti-government protest clashes leave over 40 injured

pan-fah-bridge-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- More than 40 people were injured in the clashes between anti riot police and anti-government protesters at the Pan Fah bridge on Ratchadamneon Avenue and at Missakawan bridge.

By 1 p.m. today, a loud explosion and series of gunshots were heard, forcing the police to retreat from their position confronting the protesters.

It was not known where the bomb was thrown from and gunshots were fired at, but ambulances were rushed to the scene.

But at a press conference by the Center for the Maintaining of Peace and Order at 1 p.m., it accused protesters of firing at the police with M 79 grenades and assault rifles, injuring six police, one seriously.

The Erawan emergency center said about 40 were injured in clashes at the two places on Ratchadamneon Avenue.

Accusations were made from both the police and the protesters on who started the fire and who used war weapon during the clashes.

Protest leaders denied using guns during the clashes while denying unknown group of gunmen using M16s and bombs against the police are not protesters.

The fighting erupted when anti-riot police failed to convince protest leaders to move out from the two areas to facilitate traffic and also to hold the imminent Red Cross Fair.

Failing to convince protesters, anti-riot police were ordered to move in but was retaliated with rocks, bottles and other objects.

The police returned with teargas firing and rubber bullets.

Three police were shot.

As the police inched closer, protesters retreated and set up new barricades to impede the police approach.

Some vehicles were overturned by the protesters to block renewed movement by the police.

Gunfire and explosions were heard and the police were forced to retreat.

It was not known who were responsible for the gunfire and explosion.

Both the police and the protesters are back to their positions about 100 meters apart and tension remains high with several thousands of protesters regrouping and confronting hundreds of anti-riot police.

Gunfire and explosion sound died down shortly before noon when the anti-riot police retreated back close to their position while protesters are also regrouping to counter the police.

As news of the battling between anti-riot police and protesters reached other protest sites of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC), they vowed to march to reinforce the protest sites of their colleagues on Ratchadamnoen Avenue.

PDRC leader Suthep Thaugsuban was reported to be surrounded with hundreds of guards and protesters to give him protection on Ratchadamneon Avenue.

Both the police and the PDRC accused each other of firing with real bullets.

But protest leader said all protesters were unarmed and the firing was from another side by a group of men whose side was not known yet.

Three anti-riot police were injured from gunshots, one seriously.

Unknown number of protesters were also injured when small bombs were thrown during the height of the battling at Pan Fah bridge.

Meanwhile at another protest site at the Interior Ministry, tension remains high as there is indication that the police could move in to evict protesters.

On Chaengwattana protest site, the tense situation has eased and the police have retreated as protesters remained firm not to move out. Protesters are regrouping and vowed not to pull out as demanded by the police.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/anti-government-protest-clashes-leave-40-injured/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=anti-government-protest-clashes-leave-40-injured

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-02-18

Images of mass-arrest may not be the message this administration wants to telegraph around the globe. Nor the use of tear-gas on seated, praying Thai men and women, or the authorized use of guns. An image of a small bridge in Bangkok containing Thai citizens being suffocated in a haze of smoke will not assuage international worries, the tourist industry, the UN, or Amnesty International. These images will disgust them.

"Thai citizens being suffocated in a haze of smoke will not assuage international worries, the tourist industry, the UN, or Amnesty International. These images will disgust them"

And as in 2010 when the army, under the orders of Suthep and Abhisit, shot down protesters, reporters and nurses in Bangkok, the world was disgusted, the UN and Amnesty International were appalled, but nobody did anything about it and Thailand continued as before.

• Like 1

So much for peaceful PDRC thugs.go get ' em Chalerm.Clear the roads get the water cannon out,Continually blocking the streets, holding government buildings and stopping workers do their jobs.Deemed "peaceful" by the pro suthep mob on TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by kingalfred
  • Like 1

Why do you use the word vermin to describe everyone involved in the PDRC? That hate may come back to bite you one day.

I love the way you say FACT, i'm so glad your not in power.

No mention of civilians shot dead, injured?

Why do you use the word vermin to describe everyone involved in the PDRC? That hate may come back to bite you one day.

I love the way you say FACT, i'm so glad your not in power.

No mention of civilians shot dead, injured?

on webfacts topic: says 4 dead 2 each side thus far...

So much for peaceful PDRC thugs.go get ' em Chalerm.Clear the roads get the water cannon out,Continually blocking the streets, holding government buildings and stopping workers do their jobs.Deemed "peaceful" by the pro suthep mob on TV.

Yes lets call them all thugs, increase the hate notch level, really good idea?

Then you ask the biggest thug called Charlem to get them. Do you know anything at all about his background or history?

Police being shot and killed today should remind people that Charlem knows a lot about this, talk about double standards from kingalfred, it does make me laugh at how ridiculous your statement was.

Talk about being a hypocrite, or should i put it down to not knowing any of the facts?

Edited by asiamint
  • Like 1

Yes lets call them all thugs, increase the hate notch level, really good idea?

Then you ask the biggest thug called Charlem to get them. Do you know anything at all about his background or history?

Police being shot and killed today should remind people that Charlem knows a lot about this, talk about double standards from kingalfred, it does make me laugh at how ridiculous your statement was.

Talk about being a hypocrite, or should i put it down to not knowing any of the facts?

with non entities such as you talking garbage .where to start .There are thugs in the reds and the current mob .As far as Chalerm is concerned I am not aware of any conviction ? enlighten me ,One fact I know is people in Bangkok ,Thai low paid retail workers and the hotel service , are close to losing their jobs due to this lot hurting people in Bangkok, NOT the government.One thing is certain,no street protest will remove Yingluck, only a court decision or the ballot box.

Edited by kingalfred
  • Like 1

About time too! clap2.gif

Arresting and charging a few hundred protestors whilst seeing their leaders still free and barking orders may make the rest reconsider their status as pawns in the game.

The Suthepistas have got what they wanted; they don't actually need Bangkok to continue their anti-democracy campaign - the south can disrupt another election if they so wish. Keep a token stage in Bangkok, but give the city back to the people - the working people.

I think you are so wrong.

The CMPO intends to charge these people with a breach of the emergency decree, but there appears to be no grounds whatsoever for any charge. The protesters offered no resistance, thereby proving that were engaging in a peaceful protest, which has already been recognised as their constitutional right.

This is likely to convince the courts that they should set aside the current 'state of emergency' decree with all of these protesters being released immediately.

As an aside, one wonders how such a confrontation might have turned out if it was a red shirt protest...?!

"This is likely to convince the courts that they should set aside the current 'state of emergency' decree with all of these protesters being released immediately".

It's almost like I had a crystal ball...!!

PREM-R, on 18 Feb 2014 - 09:43, said:
Costas2008, on 18 Feb 2014 - 09:34, said:

There are about 10,000 protesters in Bangkok at the moment, and the BRAVE police, arrested 100.

Really admire them and their boss.

Wow,you have good eyesight, you can see them all the way from Khon Kaen?

Even in Khon Kaen I can watch Blue Sky.....if they don't jam it.

Suppose those folks in Bangkok have the only access to news, and sit there thinking the rest of us are cut off from current events. Thus forgetting that Local and International news is still available for those outside Bangkok. As well as Social Media on the Internet. My gal is well informed through many contacts all over Bangkok...and we do not live there.

thumbsup.gif

About time too! clap2.gif

Arresting and charging a few hundred protestors whilst seeing their leaders still free and barking orders may make the rest reconsider their status as pawns in the game.

The Suthepistas have got what they wanted; they don't actually need Bangkok to continue their anti-democracy campaign - the south can disrupt another election if they so wish. Keep a token stage in Bangkok, but give the city back to the people - the working people.

I think you are so wrong.

The CMPO intends to charge these people with a breach of the emergency decree, but there appears to be no grounds whatsoever for any charge. The protesters offered no resistance, thereby proving that were engaging in a peaceful protest, which has already been recognised as their constitutional right.

This is likely to convince the courts that they should set aside the current 'state of emergency' decree with all of these protesters being released immediately.

As an aside, one wonders how such a confrontation might have turned out if it was a red shirt protest...?!

"This is likely to convince the courts that they should set aside the current 'state of emergency' decree with all of these protesters being released immediately".

It's almost like I had a crystal ball...!!

Strange. that on and off TPBS article on the courts lifiting the decree.

meeting set for today, but media reporting result yesterday? hmmm... lets see!