Thai Police van 'shot at & mobbed' by PCAD gunmen

webfact

Chitpas (PDRC Singha inheritance girl) has done it again, posting the video claiming this as proof that the police threw the grenade.

post-199953-0-26143600-1392740002_thumb.

Now here's an odd thing, Chitpas speaks Thai and English. So she knows in the video the english man aks if he saw the police throw the grenade, and the grenade land among the police, and the woman mis-translates this as 'did you see them throw' the grenade'.... she doesn't ask if it was the police. Not that the witness actually waits for the question.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151974415945665

So if she posted this as evidence for Thai people, we'd immediatlely notice the Thai version not the English version.

But notice she posted the comment in English!

* Please read the previous posts, this guy is carrying a police uniform, yet he's a PDRC protestor. He has a black bandana, marking him as one of the special PDRC group, that did a selfie.

• Like 1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Things are getting from bad to worse.

Sadly you are correct. Suthep knows that he is fighting a losing proposition and has adopted a scorched earth policy, its too bad since many of those around him who could have probably just gone back home a month ago will now likely face long jail terms. The government has been patient with this nonsense far too long, it is definitely time too clean up this mess and start the trails, the first of which should be suthep thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

Those vicious, wicked, mean and nasty PCAD fascist thugs at it again.

Its the fake PCAD facist thugs, quite obviously this ambush was undertaken by PTP forces to stir things up, and I wouldnt be suprised if Charlem ordered it..

What a goose, normally I woukld not reply to stupid comments like this must be from the Suthep mob

Ayatholla faci Suthep said they are not armed ! We all have to believe in this credible faci man. He`s the main man here. What if he`s not here when the government steps down ? Who will take over ? Little faci`s son ?

The PDRC leader (Ekanat nicknamed Suthep's stepson) has apologized on Facebook for claiming the police dropped the hand grenade and admits it was PDRC who threw it after commentors pointed him to the irrefutable damning video evidence!

post-199953-0-02433500-1392746530_thumb.

He was previously on Bluesky making this allegation, but somehow I don't expect Bluesky to video his retraction.

I think they're trying to draw attention away from their fake witness who appears to be also a fake policeman.

Edited by BlueNoseCodger

The PDRC leader (Ekanat nicknamed Suthep's stepson) has apologized on Facebook for claiming the police dropped the hand grenade and admits it was PDRC who threw it after commentors pointed him to the irrefutable damning video evidence!

attachicon.gifsuthep-step-sun.png

He was previously on Bluesky making this allegation, but somehow I don't expect Bluesky to video his retraction.

I think they're trying to draw attention away from their fake witness who appears to be also a fake policeman.

i think ekanat facebook is hack.

not possible because the protester is not arm !!

Chitpas (PDRC Singha inheritance girl) has done it again, posting the video claiming this as proof that the police threw the grenade.

attachicon.gifchitpas-liar-again2.jpg

Now here's an odd thing, Chitpas speaks Thai and English. So she knows in the video the english man aks if he saw the police throw the grenade, and the grenade land among the police, and the woman mis-translates this as 'did you see them throw' the grenade'.... she doesn't ask if it was the police. Not that the witness actually waits for the question.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151974415945665

So if she posted this as evidence for Thai people, we'd immediatlely notice the Thai version not the English version.

But notice she posted the comment in English!

* Please read the previous posts, this guy is carrying a police uniform, yet he's a PDRC protestor. He has a black bandana, marking him as one of the special PDRC group, that did a selfie.

This guy is NOT police, hes a protester, hes got a blue special lightening whistle sound his neck hes not wearing police issue trousers or boots hes got a black bandanna on, his goggles are not police issue and hes wandering about with his other clearly protester buddies with a other police clothing over his arm.

If he was off duty and had changed he would not have half a kit on and carrying a riot shield like he was off to grab a somtam with some protester mates... not a chance the police on duty would be half out of uniform and still wearing a jacket and goggles .. this is a fake policeman imo.

No way this is a serving policeman, the Thai interviewer dosnt even mention the word police when asking about the grenade, this interview is carefully translated wrongly to the farang questions and the fake cop claims he was beside them keeping low ... i say no way is he a serving policeman and the thais guiding the farang to chat to him are setting it up as him being a policeman, assuming the farang hasnt got a clue and will swallow whatever the translator cares to say.

The good news is he should be easily identifiable as serving police or not.

Edited by englishoak

Unacceptable behavior, no matter what color shirts/panties they wear. Having said that, there is no proof of who the actual perpetrators are. It's just a bunch of alphabet soup, with agitators, nutjobs, mercenaries, and malcontents joining in and getting all the publicity.

I check my dickionary and I am confused it says: fascist comes from Latin fascismo meaning "strength through unity" what is wrong with that?

and wicked? let us know what wicked things coz for wickedness prayers are needed to kill the devil - whenever u point finger at the devil please state the nature of his crimes too so we can all get blink.png.pagespeed.ce.AQgCnSOpp_.png alt=blink.png width=20 height=20>

attachicon.gif.pagespeed.ce.eFBhf2OPKe.gsarc.jpg Dumu, look up sarcasm.thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif alt=thumbsup.gif width=25 height=19>

its beyond some people ratters..so quick with their chubby little pinkies havnt got time to digest the humour.or maybe just devoid of it full stop..wai2.gif.pagespeed.ce.goigDuXn4X.gif

Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt."

for me we are serious and do not fake fun and jokes of other people suffering so badly if I want to make jokes I never make them about civil wars or any kind of wicked killings - forgive me for not understanding your laugh at death during these delicate times when we need to pray and bring oneluv and no i do not have time to sit and digest most of what I read here as I look for the positive gospel in life

If you're looking for oneluv and the positive gospel in life, you might want to cast your net wider and consider worldviews other than fascism. Just a heads-up. And no, I am not using sarcasm.

I don't understand any supposedly educated foreigner harbouring support for these facist thugs. Suthep is so clearly incapable of objective thought or action. He is backed by the middle and upper class elites who want to wrest power from the rest of the 'lo-so' nation. Everything they have done has been anti-democratic in any sense of that term.

Do you really, sincerley believe that corruption in Thailand began and ended with Taksin? Seriously.

Even after witnessing that clown Dr Serri telling the foreign journalist that 'he should find out about Thailand before having an opinion'(unless it is in keeping with his own) do you still think the protesters are doing a good thing? Most of the crowd don't know either as they are merely paid peasants from the south.

How can it be a 'people's revolution' when Suthep and the leaders sleep in the Dusit Thani and Inter-continental hotels and the 'people' sleep on the street?

It is clear that Yingluck's government have made some mistakes but they are fighting against yellow supporting civil servants and government quangos that foil their intentions at every move.

If the democrats were not so bent they would have been re-thinking their plans and mustering support all the time that yingluck has been in power and then entering democratic elections in which at today's turn of events they may have even won their way to power fairly and squarely.

Sorry, there is no other supposition to be made in relation to their failure to do this than to assume their motives are heirarchical and insular and their methods rooted in privelige and favour and executed with sloppy, disrespectful insouciance. How very 'ruling party' Thai of them.

Let's get Suthep in gaol, create a new party to oppose Pheu Thai and beat them democratically ( and before anyone rings the bell about vote buying, they all did it)

Irony, thy name is the TV red shirt - an exercise in fun, as follows:

I don't understand any supposedly educated foreigner harboring support for these facist thugs. Thaksin is so clearly incapable of objective thought or action. He is backed by his own lower and upper class elites who want to wrest power from the silent majority. Everything they have done has been anti-democratic in any sense of that term.

Do you really, sincerely believe that corruption in Thailand began and ended with Suthep? Seriously.

Even after witnessing that (insert various RED Clowns here) telling the foreign journalist that 'he should find out about Thailand before having an opinion'(unless it is in keeping with his own) do you still think the protesters are doing a good thing? Most of the crowd don't know either as they are merely paid peasants from the northeast.

How can it be a 'people's revolution' when Thaksin and the leaders sleep in Dubai and international hotels and the 'people' sleep on the street?

It is clear that Abhisit's government have made some mistakes but they are fighting against red supporting civil servants and government quangos that foil their intentions at every move.

If the PTP servents were not so bent they would have been re-thinking their plans and mustering support all the time that Abhisit has been in power and then entering democratic elections in which at today's turn of events they may have even won their way to power fairly and squarely (without cheap populist promises that are filling their pockets).

Sorry, there is no other supposition to be made in relation to their failure to do this than to assume their motives are hierarchical and insular and their methods rooted in privilege and favor and executed with sloppy, disrespectful insouciance. How very 'ruling party' Thai of them.

Let's get Thaksin in jail, create a new party to oppose the Democrats and beat them without vote buying ( and before anyone rings the bell about the rice scheme, yes it was a bad idea)

Edited by Stradavarius37