Weather In July?

I’m traveling to Koh Samui with my kid’s in July and wondering what to expect weather wise?? Do we need to take meds. For possible malaria??? :o

I have been to Samui in July and can say the weather was the best ever, not too hot and a nice sea breeze. There's no problem with maleria, but I made sure I had a visit to the doctor for all the 'usual' suspects. Tetanus, polio, hepatitus, typhoid - just to be on the safe side. Most last for ten years so it's worth it.

Have a good time.

July is in the part of the year i like best . The sea is completely flat and crystalclear . The weather is perfect , not extremely hot and not extremely wet . You'd probably get a shower every few days inthe evening , good to keep dust down and cool things before the evening . I'll be there also , best time of the year , and way better then january or february when it's high season .

I have been to Samui in July and can say the weather was the best ever, not too hot and a nice sea breeze. There's no problem with maleria, but I made sure I had a visit to the doctor for all the 'usual' suspects. Tetanus, polio, hepatitus, typhoid - just to be on the safe side. Most last for ten years so it's worth it.

Have a good time.

Typhoid only last 2 years I believe. Double check that.