Thai PM protests innocence amid impeachment threat

webfact

She should use the Nazi defence....I was only following orders

No that one is already reserved for the one who retreats to the soft bed at the DT wolfsschanzer every night

Yes, Yingluck should stick to her tried and proven Sergeant Schultz routine, "I know NOTHING!"

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No that one is already reserved for the one who retreats to the soft bed at the DT wolfsschanzer every night

Yes, Yingluck should stick to her tried and proven Sergeant Schultz routine, "I know NOTHING!"

Well, in her case utterly believable, wouldn't you say?

"Yingluck said she was simply trying to improve the lives of farmers." cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif Santa Pigs are coming to town!!!!!!!!!!!clap2.gifclap2.gif
"I'm innocent, I'm very very innocent. I'm just a puppet who wants to travel to Hawaiigiggle.gifgiggle.gif

Post of the day! clap2.gifclap2.gif ....... spot on. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Yingluck has apparently all the time in the world to attend to her facebook page, and none to respond to the NACC's request for her to personally address their questions as part of the impeachment investigation next Thursday. Her constitutional duty to show up at the request of the NACC is apparently overshadowed by her constitutional duties to facebook. She is the object of the impeachment investigation. She can be removed from office if she is indicted, and yet she will not respond and instead send a " letter of explanation " - which is a slap in the face to this constitutional empowered institution - and send surrogates instead, who are not the subject of this impeachment inquiry. By not cooperating with the NACC, she has placed herself above the law and above this impeachment investigation. She has no right to signaling that she will not show up, and yet at the same time use her facebook page to slam the NACC by inference as a tool of the protest movement. Although it is acknowledged that her brother was able to evade the law, she is not in Dubai and she is constitutionally obligated to answer the questions of the NACC.

Since she has now been summonsed to answer the charges next Thursday, is she allowed, by law, to freely depart Thailand before that hearing?

PR? BKK?

Doesn't work much does it, especially when Esan is on a rampage to get paid, but can't through false policies and rape?

Narcissism doesn't carry much weight, as I said yesterday...

Soon, one will be out of work, AND that does not just include her or his cronies. giggle.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I can hear the sound of chickens coming home to roost

I can smell the aromas of roast goose

And very shortly I shall be able to hear the fat lady singing

Has Yaowapa announced a benefit concert for her sister?

And will she sing?

• Like 2

One easy way for you to ascertain what the charges are, would be for you to turn up at the NACC next week to hear and acknowledge them, missy.
I wonder if she is aware of exactly what her spin doctor has posted on her official Facebook page yet, even.

Is her facebook writer her nephew?

And will she sing?

Yaowapa gives an excellent rendition of "Ride of the Valkyries", apparently.

• Like 1

If I were Yinguck I would quickly sell the 20 billion kg rice they have in stock. With this money they can pay the farmers and pay back a large chunk of the loan at BAAC. Then my critics wouldn't have much left to say.

smile.png

To whom? It would have to be at a substantial loss. Who is going to pay over-market prices for rice that has been sitting around in storage warehouses for a couple of years?

Oh I know! They can sell it to the Chinese government. Actually, I just remembered, they can't. They have already used that lie.

After this woman and her brother are ousted, it will be interesting to see what happens with the rice-pledging fiasco. The next administration will have to bite the bullet and try to unload these ridiculous mountains of nasty old rice at basement bargain prices, likely only to be used as cheap animal feed.

And will she sing?

No she will grunt and make 'moo-ing' sounds... or she might go 'oink oink' - we are not really sure yet...

And all that depends on if they can get her away from the 'All You Can Eat' buffet at the local 5 star hotel resturant.

• Like 1

"Yingluck said she was simply trying to improve the lives of farmers." cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif Santa Pigs are coming to town!!!!!!!!!!!clap2.gifclap2.gif
"I'm innocent, I'm very very innocent. I'm just a puppet who wants to travel to Hawaiigiggle.gifgiggle.gif

Post of the day! clap2.gifclap2.gif ....... spot on. thumbsup.gif

You're welcome,... wai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gif And this will crumble down the end of dreamland puppeteer saga, hopefully

And will she sing?

What are you implying? It's not over until the fat lady sings? I hope you're wrong. LOL

And will she sing?

No she will grunt and make 'moo-ing' sounds... or she might go 'oink oink' - we are not really sure yet...

And all that depends on if they can get her away from the 'All You Can Eat' buffet at the local 5 star hotel resturant.

No other word than pathetic.

• Like 1

PM YS and her cabinet did not ignore NACC warnings that the rice scheme was fostering corruption and causing financial losses. Measures and steps were being taken based on the warnings.

NACC should focus on supporting the effective policy implementation of a government and helping a government in fighting corruption, wrongdoings and punish farmers, traders, millers, officials and politicians caught cheating, colluding and sabotaging the scheme.

The government did not claim in anyway that rice pledging scheme is a money making scheme and without challenges. The rice scheme is to raise the living standard of rice farmer and therefore helps in boosting domestic consumption and ensuring food security. It also has a positive impact of the growth and development of related industries.

We have been focusing on problems instead of measures and steps toward successful implementation of a scheme/project - any scheme or project.

NACC should be careful of being entangled with politics.

The rice scheme is to raise the living standard of rice farmer and therefore helps in boosting domestic consumption and ensuring food security. It also has a positive impact of the growth and development of related industries.

In which it has failed miserably, unless you can provide figures to prove otherwise, facts not unproven, self serving assertions.

Talking of which...

PM YS and her cabinet did not ignore NACC warnings that the rice scheme was fostering corruption and causing financial losses. Measures and steps were being taken based on the warnings.

Can you provide any evidence of people prosecuted and convicted for corruption related to the rice scheme? Not just empty platitudes about doing something about it, actual results.

Didn't Yingluck say that there was no corruption in the rice scheme? That would suggest that no one has been prosecuted.

Guilty as sin - we all know it, only we have to wait for the NACC to uncover all the evidence... i reckon once this sees daylight even the most staunch Red Shirts will be shocked at the levels of corruption and theivery involved in this Rice Pledging Scheme... mark my words.

Guilty as sin, just like her brother and as spineless...

The sooner she runs the better, but like her brother she will wait until every option to hang on is exhausted.

The Protests are not anti PTP, it is not about democracy, a large number of Thai's want rid of the corrupt Shinawatra's and their blood sucking cronies...

• Like 1

I can think of a whole plethora of words to describe her, i just chose to use those above...

If I were Yinguck I would quickly sell the 20 billion kg rice they have in stock. With this money they can pay the farmers and pay back a large chunk of the loan at BAAC. Then my critics wouldn't have much left to say.

smile.png

The world trades about 32 million tonnes of rice a year... so how in the hell do you think they are going to suddenly sell 20 million tonnes just like that???

Hmm, only 21 days to come to a conclusion there is a case to be answered? Sounds like either a witch hunt or perhaps, just maybe, there is a deep pool of evidence to support the NACCs position?

Without preempting the outcome I would be amazed if a defense of "I'm Policy, not Operations" will cut it. Having sat as chairman of both private and non-profit organizations I'm very aware of where the buck stops (no pun intended!) and "It was someone else, I didn't know, and; I'm Policy so I couldn't do anything about it anyway" don't, and shouldn't, apply. It really is pretty simple for a chairman to either change policy to circumvent operational corruption ... or resign in protest at a failure to allow those policy changes to occur.

This is not about whether there is corruption on either (or both) sides, It's not about democracy or the democratic process, it's not about protests or failure to pay farmers, it's about gross negligence in a role that, once accepted, needs to be undertaken with diligence and determination.

Open and shut cases rarely take long investigative processes to move them forward.

And will she sing?

Yaowapa gives an excellent rendition of "Ride of the Valkyries", apparently.

post-9891-0-27293600-1392888518_thumb.jppost-9891-0-14064900-1392888528_thumb.jp

"I'm sure I could do a credible Brunhilda"

• Like 2

I can think of a whole plethora of words to describe her, i just chose to use those above...

I think Yim came up with the perfect word, "Pathetic".

To lead a country it needs, honesty, openness, responsibility, diligence, experience, dignity, communication skills, problem solving skills, negotiation skills, upright stability, willingness to compromise, fairness, IQ, EQ, ideas, willpower, abstraction ability, learning ability, reliability and much much more.

Critics say it lacks significantly on many points.

To be innocent and looking good is not enough to lead a country with over 65 million people

Edited by tomacht8
  • Like 1

What's she whining about. She was warned so often that the rice scheme was corrupt. It wasn't as if NACC had to scour the place for evidence. The gov't arrogantly continued, leaving a wake of damming evidence.

• Like 2