Amazing events signal end days for Thai government

webfact

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is about much bigger things than politics, and the anti-democratic 'Yellow Shirts' have played their hand brilliantly as they tightened the noose around a democratically elected government. I just worry about the repercussions...

You are right, this is about much bigger things. Things that will shape every aspect of Tthailand's future for at least a generation.

This is about much bigger things than politics, and the anti-democratic 'Yellow Shirts' have played their hand brilliantly as they tightened the noose around a democratically elected government. I just worry about the repercussions...

Have you been asleep for the last 10 years

wakey Wakey

The yellow shirts are not the main party here

they may have joined in

but these are The people of Thailand protestors

many issan people are part of the protest and they hate the yellow shirts

Sorry I am stupid thinking you where living in Thailand

are you missing you last beer bar holiday ?

I wonder if there will be the nice day in which you will make a post where you can expose your idea without insulting the poster you are referring too.

Believe me, a little of manner would make no harm, really.

I'm sick of these insulting trolls, too.

Discussions are not fun anymore with these kind of comments every few posts. And they have no real value, they're just the same old blah blah Thaksin, blah blah Dubai, blah blah Shinawatra, blah blah vote buying ...

You could go away for a few days and come back and jump right back in without having missed anything.

Yet your posts are populated with the words fascist, blah blah blah, brainwashing

post-140765-0-02796000-1392947181_thumb.

got to say as an aside.

Thai visa, it must be the only forum i contribute to where the posts, - from both sides I add - are far more better researched and written than the news items they are appended to.

Well done to all reds and yellows here. We do actually learn something some days.... but not from the Nation smile.png

Be great to see press reform in thailand and some real independent media. I hate all the red channels and never even look nowadays as UDD also insult our inteligence . But they obviously think they can win thais over as to Bluesky.

I liken this to the thai hotel adage. customers drop off, so they put up the prices, fewer customers come, prices up again.

Propagana is the same, we started off with a bit and it was discrete, the OP eds in both western media fell flat and were seriously critisised - I got 230 likes when I critisice op ed on BKK post.

So the propagana is increased, but at each stage it is resisted and ridiculed more, so you have a situation like today where they are in total panic and there are reports of tractors and people numbers that defy belief. We counting the tractors and easy to calculate you would need 100 people on each tractor for there to be 10,000 farmers. tens of thousands scream sutheps press. So at it's minimum value, tens of thousands has to be 20,000 farmers, so they are asking us to believe 200 farmers on each tractor.

Drones did their work well there and I bet we don't see them lined up in fours again anytime soon making it easy for us to count.

So now, the press are outed and they know no other way than the old thai way of more of the same, until it implodes.

Edited by Patpending
  • Like 1

Anyone else see this video today. Check out the m-79 launch at about 1 minute in. Sure looks like a ricochet and back to the police..

http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/world/2014/02/20/thailand-bangkok-protest-backstory-mohsin-pkg.cnn.html

Ahh, so what your saying is that he's firing a grenade at 1 minute in and not teargas and that it bounced back exploded at the policemens feet, and blew up the police?

Well to counter that, have you seen this video:

http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/world/2014/02/20/thailand-bangkok-protest-backstory-mohsin-pkg.cnn.html

It shows what happens when protestors threw a grenade at police in retailiation for teargas and rubber bullets, they got back grenades and shots to the head.

Suthep may win this battle eventually, but the war hasn't even started.

1000 Suthep sponsored farmers on their way to Bangkok, but millions of farmers at home knowing exactly what is going on.

If Suthep gets his people council, it will mean civil war for Thailand.

The Army knows it and that's why they're not pushing Suthep over the finish line.

4854949832_good_good_let_the_butthurt_fl

1000 Suthep sponsored farmers on their way to Bangkok, but millions of farmers at home knowing exactly what is going on.

The Army knows it and that's why they're not pushing Suthep over the finish line.

laugh.png

Are you really aware of what is going on?

The PTP have ripped off the very people that supported them into power, the genie is out the bottle. Thaksin and Yingluck are finished, hopefully the other cronies will be gone to, very soon.

The suitcases are being packed, and the private plane fueled up.

Keep posting the tired old lie of sponsors farmers, fake farmers, small numbers of protestors etc.

Your employer has been totally outmanouvered, and his arrogance and disrespect for law and the people has got him there.

The farmers should have been paid months ago, they weren't. Now they are pretty angry. The whole scheme was a joke, a bit like the people who continue to try and defend it. The Army has no reason do anything, as Chalerm has pretty much managed to screw everything up.

The rice scheme worked for the past 3 years without problems. Farmers got paid every year on time until Suthep and his militia came along.

The farmers are not stupid, they know what's going on.

You'll see what I mean when Suthep gets his way.

I call bullsh*t. 500 billion baht was allocated in the budget and should have been ready for dispersal 3 months before the protest.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

_ On the other hand, the US, the EU and the UN want a Thai election more than the Thai people do.

yeah blame these pesky farang,

the guy who wrote this article is totally nuts.

So is the editor!!!

All the posters, particularly those outside the country, who are predicting doomsday when the Govt falls don't understand that Thailand has something that binds all Thai people together. And yes the reset button can be set and probably will be.

This will as has in the past and as usual amaze those such as CNN, BBC and the others who don't understand Thailand. And also probably anger those such as Thaksin and his immediate circle and the likes of mercenaries and opportunists such as Robert Amsterdam.

Edited by rogerdee123
  • Like 2

not at all black & white: 260706_1508726571_1705268472_q.jpg

And people clap. Thunderous applause. Whistles blown. Crowds cheering as the Stock Market of Thailand lost billions today and will continue to do so tomorrow, am I'm not only saying companies that have Shinawatra investments but the entire market dumped. The Thai financial system's credibility is shot. Encouraging people to attack banks, panic withdrawals, yep I'm sure foreign investors looking... at this must being saying to themselves, hello Vietnam, hello Singapore, hello Malaysia and Indonesia, Adios Thailand.

So why? Because we are all being programmed now to hate. To not think logically, to declare that there must be a winner and a looser to this fight, to forget that we are killing the patient we are trying to save.

I say this as a commentary to both sides. When do logical people realize that for 7 years it's still the same haves and haves more who have been feeding us the food of hatred so that we may go out and support their quest for victory and power. Again both sides.

I don't understand how the people who lives in the greatest country in SE Asia can crave for this food of hatred so much. We live in a country that has the best beaches, mountains, resources yet we are at a point now where the food of hatred is turning our thing of beauty into a land of waste and destruction.

If you haven't realize it yet please do now. The very fabric of our wonderful society and culture is being ripped apart today to a point where I am afraid we can never sew it back ever again.

With this much hatred and illogical actions going on, how?

Yes I know the simple solution for either side is, well why don't the Shinawatra clan just pick up, move out and get the heck as far away from Thailand as possible. Or, why don't Kumnan Suthep just stop and keep the promise to hang himself. Well sadly and please once and for all come to the realization that neither of these things will ever happen. These 2 sides will never stand down.

So Khun Tom I am sure you are asking yourself what is the point of your ramblings? OK here it is.

I was privileged to be in a meeting today that was made clear that both sides are willing to accept substantial loss of lives to achieve their goals. Read Carefully. BOTH SIDES.

The conclusion seems to be that on the 27th if the courts can do their job and end the situation, blood then must be spilled to finally declare a winner and a looser.

Khun Tom is crazy full of bs. For this one no. This is why at midnight I cannot sleep.

So please tell your friends both sides, the leaders don't care about you. We are all being used. Use logic. To agree to all that is going on now and just follow the heard will only lead to Armagedon.

Don't help either side continue to destroy our economy and Thais killing Thais.

We need to push both sides to the negotiation table before it's to late. We need to end the midst of Win Loose and find a Win Win.

If enough of you are interested I will lead you to see the powers that be on the government side and let your reasonable voices be heard. I am sure that one of you can arrange the same for us to meet with the powers that be on the anti government side.

In America when a friend is hurting themselves through destructive behavior we have what is called intervention. Friends it's time for us to intervened.

My number is on my FB profile call or email me if you would like to be part of the solution to ensure that Thailand doesn't go off the deep end.

Ok so now some of you may be saying what will us meetings with both sides do. To answer your question I don't know. But I do know that it's better then not taking an effort at all. It's doesn't take a mob to change the world it only takes you. Let's tell them we are full, stop feeding us this same old food, it's gone stale.
Meer weergeven
  • Like 1

Most of my Thai friends don't care who is in power, but they all agree that an elected government should serve its time and after 4 years if not popular anymore, they get voted out.

Recent events over the last few years have so polarized the country, even the most politically apathetic people have some sort of preference. So the bit about not caring who is in power, frankly i don't believe. Calling for the government to be allowed to serve its time, is something i too have heard from Thais, but not from actual genuine neutrals, but rather from red / PTP supporters, who want to go on supporting that side, but don't want to do so too overtly, because that would mean having to defend the government from all that it has done, and let's be honest, nobody wants that job. It wouldn't be so bad if all these people weren't the same people who called for Abhisit to not be allowed to serve his time. Complete hypocrisy that they try to explain away by showing that they don't understand the parliamentary process.

• Like 2

laugh.png

Are you really aware of what is going on?

The PTP have ripped off the very people that supported them into power, the genie is out the bottle. Thaksin and Yingluck are finished, hopefully the other cronies will be gone to, very soon.

The suitcases are being packed, and the private plane fueled up.

Keep posting the tired old lie of sponsors farmers, fake farmers, small numbers of protestors etc.

Your employer has been totally outmanouvered, and his arrogance and disrespect for law and the people has got him there.

The farmers should have been paid months ago, they weren't. Now they are pretty angry. The whole scheme was a joke, a bit like the people who continue to try and defend it. The Army has no reason do anything, as Chalerm has pretty much managed to screw everything up.

couldn't agree more, it's a shame that Tarit and Charlerm were able to use/abuse the police these last few days in a most disgraceful manner - I hope the police realise they were being used as political pawns in the most evil way

The picture that the 'old elite' power using the press and social media to hide is this:

It seems to me that 'popcorn vendors' are being supported and protested by the following:

Judges, appointed senators, officials of independence agencies, the military and the 'old elite' power.

The emerging power of the people know they do not have the support and protection of those mentioned above but do not want to give up liberating themselves from oppression, injustices, being belittled, denigrated, and treated not equal. The feeling of haplessness and bitterness continue to mount - what would you think is the outcome.

War weapons, tanks and judiciary corruption have proved ineffective in silencing them. They emerged very quickly every time soon after the crackdown.

You cannot kill the spirit of the people. You cannot kill the will of the people wanting to be freed and be treated equal.

The emerging power of the people knows they must prevail in enduring the 'pain of gestation' and diligent in following the processes and procedures during this period in order to have a safe and successful delivery.

The activities of emerging power of the people is to protect the 'institutions' beside liberating themselves. While the activities of the 'old elite' power is to protect their own corrupt practices and interests through power and control and will lead to the destruction of the 'institutions' and their own demise.

• Like 2

_ On the other hand, the US, the EU and the UN want a Thai election more than the Thai people do.

He's not blaming 'the pesky farang' he's merely being tongue in cheek. Some of you really don't get irony do you.

• Like 1

He's not blaming 'the pesky farang' he's merely being tongue in cheek. Some of you really don't get irony do you.

Another of the amazing events is the press and media ethic.

I hope the Nation can answer in a straightforward manner on whether the article on the URL below was indeed first appeared in Financial Times

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/opinion/We-deserve-better-its-time-to-restart-Thailand-30227250.html

If they ignore, then it can be treated that either they lied or that AV lied to them.

Edited 10:03am

I sent an email to Nation to enquire about the authenticity of the claim. What I got was that

DELIVERY FAILURE: Error delivering to editor; Router: Database disk quota exceeded

Edited by icommunity

Have you been asleep for the last 10 years

wakey Wakey

The yellow shirts are not the main party here

they may have joined in

but these are The people of Thailand protestors

many issan people are part of the protest and they hate the yellow shirts

Sorry I am stupid thinking you where living in Thailand

are you missing you last beer bar holiday ?

I wonder if there will be the nice day in which you will make a post where you can expose your idea without insulting the poster you are referring too.

Believe me, a little of manner would make no harm, really.

I'm sick of these insulting trolls, too.

Discussions are not fun anymore with these kind of comments every few posts. And they have no real value, they're just the same old blah blah Thaksin, blah blah Dubai, blah blah Shinawatra, blah blah vote buying ...

You could go away for a few days and come back and jump right back in without having missed anything.

Ummmm..... posts with no value - look above clap2.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1