X-men Now Showing In Thailand

all of it love :D well, maybe not the facial hair :D& the claws could be interesting :D

Aw, what's wrong with lamb chops, Elvis had them? :D

I thought the King was a hamburger man? :o

You might be joking aned I am just missing it, but I am talking about the sideburns. Ones that big are called lamb chops.

No, The King liked fried peanut butter and banana sandwhiches. :D

I was - hamburger, lamb chops (bits of lamb that you eat) . Do you have lamb chops in the US? Are they called lamb chops?

lambchops.jpg:D

Yes & Yes! :D

I Caught X3 in Hat Yai on opening day ... fun flick. It has always had the gay theme running through it. In fact it was one of the spin-offs that had the first mass produced gay superhero I think (Alpha flight? )

It's a fun movie and well worth seeing ... and as for the folks having lost their powers ... catch the last moments with Magneto again ...

I Caught X3 in Hat Yai on opening day ... fun flick. It has always had the gay theme running through it. In fact it was one of the spin-offs that had the first mass produced gay superhero I think (Alpha flight? )

It's a fun movie and well worth seeing ... and as for the folks having lost their powers ... catch the last moments with Magneto again ...

and if you stayed until the end of the credits, then there was that scene of that guy in the hospital bed except I think it was Patrick Stewart's voice when the guy woke up from his coma.

So maybe this isn't the end of the series. :o

I guess I missed the gay subject matter of it, but now that I have read the posts I see what you mean.

I'll ask my husband what message he understood, I doubt he made any connection at all either.

If I had my pick of super powers, ......and thats not to say that I don't already have super powers.

Then I would pick Silver Surfer's.

I once tried that at La Jolla, but all the silver paint washed off so I used silver foil instead.

I subsequently went down well at a fancy dress party on Fire Island.

...and if you see Wolverine out of his makeup and costume, there's nothing wrong with his hair at all...

Wha? He don't look like 'at alla time? :o

I have a hard time separating reality from fantasy... :D

Edited by toptuan

• 2 weeks later...

I loved Singer's take on the first two X Men movies, but this latest one, notwithstanding the undeniable hotness of the cast, was thoroughly disappointing, imho.

Visually it was still a treat, with some lovely set-pieces (Angel bursting through the window, the fantastic moving bridge, etc), but the narrative was for crap, with great gaping plot holes, and the choice to reduce the Scott/Jean/Logan triangle to a big Jean/Logan thing was dull as ditchwater - and most of all, the misognyny was really depressing as all hel_l, and a real kick in the teeth.

The basic premise was good enough, and resonant too (plenty of gay subtext in this movie, as in the previous ones), but it was sloppily handled, imho. Really not up to the standard of the previous films.

• 5 weeks later...