Good Airline Websites

agsnowdon

Hey I live in Chiang Mai

I'm looking for a flight from BKK - LONDON and have searched the web but most of the sites only offer departures from LON.

I need it from BKK I have looked on Thai Airline but there prices are over the top.

If I could find a site that offers departure from BKK then I could get a friend to post the ticket here.

Or do you kind people know of any good sites preferably Thai sites that offer departures from BKK and willing to post to LOS

Thanks for your help

Ash :o

Edited by Jai Dee

I'm looking for a flight from BKK - LONDON and have searched the web but most of the sites only offer departures from LND

Use airport code LON, not LND, for London and you will find plenty of flights, for example on www.expedia.com

Why have tickets mailed to you? Get an electronic ticket.

---------------

Maestro

LOD is the international airport code for Longana, Vanuatu which is why you may get few responses.

LON is Heathrow and LGW is Gatwick.

Etihad fly to both LON and LGW as well as MAN and their prices are good.

Try emailing [email protected] and ask them for a price and you will be able to get your tickets at their offices in BKK or at the aiport and may even send them to you in Chiang Mai.

LOD is the international airport code for Longana, Vanuatu which is why you may get few responses.

LON is Heathrow and LGW is Gatwick.

Etihad fly to both LON and LGW as well as MAN and their prices are good.

Try emailing [email protected] and ask them for a price and you will be able to get your tickets at their offices in BKK or at the aiport and may even send them to you in Chiang Mai.

Hi

LHR = london heathrow

TBWG :o

[Hi

LHR = london heathrow

TBWG :D

ICAO Code EGLL Heathrow

IATA/FAA code LHR Heathrow

ICAO Code EGKK Gatwick

IATA/FAA Code LGW Gatwick

ICAO Code EGGO London Metropolitan Area

IATA/FAA code LON London Metropolitan Area

Confusing isn't it.... :o no wonder so many bags go astray!!!

u wont be able to get a cheap ticket for the BKK - London route anywhere outside Thailand, except there are offers directly from airlines.

I dont know when u want to fly, but THAI is promoting very cheap last-minute-tickets, mostly one-way. For example, right now in this moment, a seat to London can be had for 9.990 Bt plus around 2115 Bt Taxes = 12.015 Bt. But as I said, those are "last-minute-offers", and this mentioned flight already departs on wednesday, the 31st of May....

otherwise, the cheapest regular one-way-fare to London is by Kuwait Air, usually. not a 5star-airline though...... and difficult to get a seat most of the time, as the flight from BKK to Kuwait comes from Manila, where its often 90% booked already

u wont be able to get a cheap ticket for the BKK - London route anywhere outside Thailand, except there are offers directly from airlines.

I dont know when u want to fly, but THAI is promoting very cheap last-minute-tickets, mostly one-way. For example, right now in this moment, a seat to London can be had for 9.990 Bt plus around 2115 Bt Taxes = 12.015 Bt. But as I said, those are "last-minute-offers", and this mentioned flight already departs on wednesday, the 31st of May....

otherwise, the cheapest regular one-way-fare to London is by Kuwait Air, usually. not a 5star-airline though...... and difficult to get a seat most of the time, as the flight from BKK to Kuwait comes from Manila, where its often 90% booked already

Last min fligh sounds good with Thai air. I love Thai air but are bit expensive for me at the mo.

How do you get the llast min deals just call up Thai Air or go to your travell agent.

Im in Chiang Mai and looking for a flight BKK - LHR around mid september.

Last min fligh sounds good with Thai air. I love Thai air but are bit expensive for me at the mo.

How do you get the llast min deals just call up Thai Air or go to your travell agent.

well, we have MAY now........thats rather an EARLY BIRD then, not a LAST MINUTE :o

but why say THAI is expensive with the mentioned 12.000 baht ? u wont be able to get it cheaper anywhere else.....

if you have good nerves, wait until 3 or 4 days prior ur planned departure date, the check the THAI website. those promo rates are listed on their main page, bottom right, and updated every day.

September is low season, low as low can be, so there should be a good chance to get such a cheap one-way-ticket. if they dont have any to offer that time, u will have no problems to find a regular one-way-ticket from not-too-expensive airlines such as GULF, Brunei, Egypt Air, Sri Lankan....

well, we have MAY now........thats rather an EARLY BIRD then, not a LAST MINUTE :D

but why say THAI is expensive with the mentioned 12.000 baht ? u wont be able to get it cheaper anywhere else.....

if you have good nerves, wait until 3 or 4 days prior ur planned departure date, the check the THAI website. those promo rates are listed on their main page, bottom right, and updated every day.

September is low season, low as low can be, so there should be a good chance to get such a cheap one-way-ticket. if they dont have any to offer that time, u will have no problems to find a regular one-way-ticket from not-too-expensive airlines such as GULF, Brunei, Egypt Air, Sri Lankan....

I had a look on Thai Air website today just for a look at a ticket that left 31st may but they had none does this mean I will just have to check every day once it nears to when I want to return home?

When I said expensive I meant a full price ticket.

Cheers for your help :o

Just took a look at the site. They had availability for the 1st of June.

You wrote that you live in Chiang Mai..are you looking for a single or return?

one way to uk :o

Couldn't handle the thought of Thai commentary then, eh? :D

Couldn't handle the thought of Thai commentary then, eh? :D

Lol na I'm still looking to go back in September I shall put up with BECKHAM KHRAP

What is the contact number for thai airways bangkok or a shop that runs this promotion ie. Last minute?

Let me know. Thanks all

Edited by lopburiguy

try OPODO UK .COM for bkk-lon ! also ETIHAD website . i,ve spent some time looking into this before and found these to be slightly cheaper than EMIRATES-- GOOD HUNTING

What is the contact number for thai airways bangkok or a shop that runs this promotion ie. Last minute?

Let me know. Thanks all

Just go to Thai Air .com and click on the advert in bottom right corner loadsa good deals

Hiya all

somneone must know a Bangkok agent that deals with China airlines to the UK?

Could you please let me know?

Thanks All

Lopburiguy

I always use Chawala Travel Patpong 1 for my Bkk-LHR tickets - ask for Reni

www,chawaltravel.com

tel; 02237 0990

Hope this helps

Johnb

Hiya John

is that: www.chawlatravel.com

Contact Rani...

email: [email protected]

I will let youi know the price for BKK - LHR

Cheers. The Lop

Hiya all

somneone must know a Bangkok agent that deals with China airlines to the UK?

Could you please let me know?

Thanks All

Lopburiguy

I always use Chawala Travel Patpong 1 for my Bkk-LHR tickets - ask for Reni

www,chawaltravel.com

tel; 02237 0990

Hope this helps

Johnb

Edited by lopburiguy