My Avatar is changing / can't control it

RandomSand

Hi,

When I browse the main forum, I can see my posts and see my avatar which is the same one as set in my profile.

However; when I'm actually in a thread, I have a different avatar.

I've confirmed this behaviour by browsing the above using another browser with which I'm not logged into the forum.

How can I set my avatar to ONE single image for the whole site ?

Tanks.

Edit: ... I have the orange-sand avatar in this thread. BUT!!.. In a thread in the Buddhism sub-forum I have another, older, avatar within the actual threads there!

Edited by RandomSand

It's not my cache.

I've just used Chrome to look at this thread. Never visited this site using Chrome. 1st look I see the sand buddha. Then click on my profile and get another avatar.

Problem with the Site.

It's not a problem with the site, it's a cache issue. Could be ISP cache as suggested above. Did you try clearing the cache, or just dismiss it..?

totster :)

As mentioned, normally it is the ISP cache that does not get updated in a timely fashion. Hit CTRL+F5, that reloads the page bypassing local cache. Do it on each point you see the wrong avatar. I see the sand one in both Profile and avatar. It may take a few days before the ISP cache catches up so if your profile image is correct than just have to wait.