soccer/football jerseys

earlofwindermere

Hi All

It's been a few years since I've left Thailand and I'm hoping that someone can update me on where I can buy soccer/football jerseys in bulk.

Since returning to Canada, I've become the soccer coordinator for our neighbourhood and we have about 150 kids play each year. I thought that it would be cool to order a bunch of the Barcelona/Chelsea/Real Madrid jerseys from Thailand and outfit our kids in these for the next season. Can anyone recommend a store where I can buy soccer jerseys at a good price? I'm not looking for the night bazaar as their prices are inflated and it's too difficult to order from them when I'm abroad. If you have any suggestions and/or contact info, it would be appreciated.

Thanks

You may have problems kitting school kids in fake football shirts, I know that problem exists in the UK, so maybe you might want to get your own kits made, with your own logo embroidered on them. If that is the case I can recommend Sports World, which is almost directly opposite the superhighway entrance to Tesco Lotus Kamthieng ( just along from Lanna hospital) It may take a couple of weeks to get them made, depending on how busy they are.

Otherwise, there is a store selling sports shirts on the corner of Chiang Moi rd, near Kasem. I think they have copies.

Edited by Chiengmaijoe

• 2 months later...