Brand New BMW 320i - needs new gearbox after 1 week.

pedro01

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word from the dealer today is that BMW will replace the car, now just waiting on a delivery date.

Are they providing something for the mean time?

Yup - the 320i "Luxury" - it's like Grandads car inside - not for me.

Glad to hear all is working out good for you.

I guess NOT ALL is bad, if one knows the laws and agency's to threaten with smile.png

PS. Enjoy the car once you get a new one, i love BMW's always had one, and always enjoyed it

IEU car reliability index put Jap cars and korean cars even those made in EU at top ,,, VW, BMW and Mercedes came bottom ,, lower even than Renault , Fiat and American cars ,

Ferraris catch fire, I still would like to have one.

Doing the right thing doesn´t always make you happy. Maybe it´s great to know that a Camry hardly ever will break down. But when I sit in it and drive though Bangkok 10 other cars around me will be white Toyotas. And then I say to myself: You did the right thing, your 20 yealr old 2.0 engine and 20year old 4speed auto are perfectly reliable. What a pleasure saai.gifsaai.gifsaai.gif

Maybe the 3series will cause some trouble, maybe it is perfectly fine from now on. But one thing is for sure (just like in the advertisig) It will bring some joy! thumbsup.gif

And whatever brakes, 5 or 6 years BSI will fix that.

Edited by I knew this would happen

IEU car reliability index put Jap cars and korean cars even those made in EU at top ,,, VW, BMW and Mercedes came bottom ,, lower even than Renault , Fiat and American cars ,

Ferraris catch fire, I still would like to have one.

Doing the right thing doesn´t always make you happy. Maybe it´s great to know that a Camry hardly ever will break down. But when I sit in it and drive though Bangkok 10 other cars around me will be white Toyotas. And then I say to myself: You did the right thing, your 20 yealr old 2.0 engine and 20year old 4speed auto are perfectly reliable. What a pleasure saai.gifsaai.gifsaai.gif

Maybe the 3series will cause some trouble, maybe it is perfectly fine from now on. But one thing is for sure (just like in the advertisig) It will bring some joy! thumbsup.gif

And whatever brakes, 5 or 6 years BSI will fix that.

Those who promote Camry over BMW , clearly never owned one or driven one or can actually afford one.

Those who promote Camry over BMW , clearly never owned one or driven one or can actually afford one.

That's what really matters to many BMW owners in Thailand.

Well why the hell not?

People work very hard to earn money to buy a nice, more luxurious car, what is the problem with that?

Well why the hell not?

People work very hard to earn money to buy a nice, more luxurious car, what is the problem with that?

How do you know they did ?..............rolleyes.gif

Because i know money does not fall from treesbiggrin.png

Well why the hell not?

Or steal govt revenue that wes supposed to be used for a project for the betterment of the population?

Well why the hell not?

Or steal govt revenue that wes supposed to be used for a project for the betterment of the population?

cheesy.gif so everybody who drives BMW or Benz works for the government and steals?

Well why the hell not?

cheesy.gif so everybody who drives BMW or Benz works for the government and steals?

Daddy, that description would fit a lot of 7 series and S Class government limos.
But you are right, as well as politicians, drug dealers and pimps seem partial to BM's and Mercs, at least according to Top Gear. wink.png
Edited by Jitar

Well why the hell not?

Daddy, that description would fit a lot of 7 series and S Class government limos.
But you are right, as well as politicians, drug dealers and pimps seem partial to BM's and Mercs, at least according to Top Gear. wink.png

Though you are right with all this, did you forget that this is TV? Hardly any corrupt Thai Government officials here. And the OP "only" got a 3series, so he can´t be that corrupt at allwink.png

But whenever I see a Ferari in BKK with a 20year old driver I´m always courious where Daddy got the money from.....maybe be hard work, maybe......

Top Gear, I love you Brits for this jewel of television. This is miles ahead of anything thumbsup.gif

Any update ?

I took delivery of a new 320i yesterday, got a free iphone with it too.

Thanks to Europa motor...

congrats and enjoy - please post some picture if you don't mind.....

Any update ?

Was gonna get one but now i am leaning more towards the upcoming 2014-2015 w205 c class with 210 plus HP and 0-100 km/h in 6.6 sec faster than the 3 series

Well why the hell not?

Drug dealer

Any update ?

Was gonna get one but now i am leaning more towards the upcoming 2014-2015 w205 c class with 210 plus HP and 0-100 km/h in 6.6 sec faster than the 3 series

My beginner's motobike is quicker than that...

Any update ?

The best model available now is the C200 with only 184 HP:

http://www.mercedes-benz.de/content/germany/mpc/mpc_germany_website/de/home_mpc/passengercars/home/new_cars/models/c-class/w205/configurator/configurator_w205.html?tp_ccci=/dsc_de/globalsessionid/DSC_de3A35626569623265FF530D06560A5600/dsc_locale/de_DE/appId/DSC_de/siteLocale/de_DE/P3501ViewBean.jam1%3bjsessionid=00009tbqeMSq9zKexji27-NCP55:186tgt7q6

Yes I am talking about the new C-class 2014 delivered in June in most countries including Thailand.

Thank you, exactly what i posted, so better try to understand what you are talking about.

The konfigurator iof the new Benz C-class 2014 W205 s available only on our German website and this is the link that I posted.

Select C-class - LIMOUSINE and you will see the new model.

Or click here:

http://www.mercedes-benz.de/content/germany/mpc/mpc_germany_website/de/home_mpc/passengercars/home/new_cars/models/c-class/w205.flash.html?isflipfocus=1

My beginner's motobike is quicker than that...

clap2.gif

In BKK even a Honda Click is faster, but that´s not the point is it?

BMW has the 328i, 218HP, 2.99M. But it is detuned from 245HP, Thai tax strikes again.

Edited by I knew this would happen