Brand New BMW 320i - needs new gearbox after 1 week.

pedro01

4 hours ago, questionsreplies said:

can we contact bmw germany in case of problem ? anybody tried it ?

BMW has a head office in Bangkok, with several Europeans in manager positions. Its possible to contact the after sales manager. 

In every country BMW and other brands has a network of dealers. If you are not happy with your current one, just change. I don't see the problem. Sometimes Thai companies are struggling to deal with foreigners. My dealer has an American owner, and they always take my inquiries very seriously.  

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/10/2016 at 5:59 PM, mortenaa said:

BMW has a head office in Bangkok, with several Europeans in manager positions. Its possible to contact the after sales manager. 

In every country BMW and other brands has a network of dealers. If you are not happy with your current one, just change. I don't see the problem. Sometimes Thai companies are struggling to deal with foreigners. My dealer has an American owner, and they always take my inquiries very seriously.  

Your dealer is at Chonburi ?

On 10/5/2016 at 3:32 PM, mortenaa said:

You can't blame it on BSI. BSI is a service agreement, that ensures that your car is properly serviced within the first 5 years.

You can blame your dealer - which is a stand alone company. If they deliver bad service, find another one. There is quite a few in Bangkok and surrounding provinces... 

http://www.bmw.co.th/en/fastlane/dealer-locator.html#/TH/en/BMW_BMWM 

And so many to choose from...:giggle: 

Archived