USB stick and 3G router , micro sd but no simslot?

Sandman77

Hi!

I bought on Amazon a surf stick 3G but it's only have a micro sd slot

And a tp link 3G router type

Wireless n tl mr 3420

Now 2 problem , I cannot attached the booster antenna to the router see picture!attached what is this for a connection standart?

What cable I need to connect? When I not have the possibility to insert a SIM card in the 3G surf stick and router have also no sim place

On Amazon I see only hdspa 3G surf stick , maybe I need another stick that have sim slot?

Or a special software for truepost-114169-13932428359504_thumb.jpg

Could you post a link or supply the exact make/model of:

1. the 3G surf stick you bought

2. the TP-Link 3G router

3. The external antenna

If the 3G stick is GSM then it should have a slide-away cover hiding the SIM Card port.

If not for use on a GSM network (CDMA?) then it will probably not have a SIM Card slot and then could not be used to connect to a GSM carrier.

I'm just guessing that the 'Booster Antenna' is for the 3G surf stick? Did it come bundled with the device, or was it added on, either from the same or a different vendor?

If the 'Booster Antenna' is made for the 3G surf stick then there should be a removable blank plastic plug on the side of the device.

And, hopefully, the 3G surf stick is either designed to work with or is specifically supported by your TP-Link 3G WiFi router.