Ubc Channels Disappering

Firefan

I have the old analog UBC decoder and it seems I have lost a couple of channels (of course the ones it was on when turned off last, wherefore Star Movies Etc.).

Any way to get those back?

Cheers!

He,he - ah, I can write a whole, very long, post about my call to them - but will leave that out until I cooled down a bit more....

That said, I did a search here and read about swtiching box off/unplugging for a while Etc. but none of the tips works. What I do not get is why the decoder does not have a complete reset button bringing everything back as "before" the flashing number of death (what I call it as the decoder will flash the number after "eating" a channel or 2).

Also....never saw a manual and the helpful helpline of UBC(uh oh - I ALMOST got started...) have decided that I must have lost it....

Any other tips appreciated.

Cheers!

They have both. Anyway managed to play around with the remote (finding one weird function after the other :o ) and found out (did not get much sleep..) how to get back the eaten channels! Yi ha! Very close to the box taking the suggested trip over the balcony... Cheers!