I Am Crazy In Love And So So Scare.........thailand

golden gate

I'm not sure that a "nice girl" would date a guy 30 years older than her, and think she would have a successful marriage after knowing a guy for only 10 days. Why don't you give her everything you have right now, and go back home? It'll save you a lot of time.

Edited by backflip

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say marry her right away and send her loads of cash while you are away. Why not? There are so many successful marriages by so many members of this very forum

True...including 'monochaser'; he knows everything about women, especially his own :o

LaoPo

dont be stupid

its only money,money, money

money and only money can buy everything in thailand

"money and only money can buy everything in thailand"............and the rest of the World :o

LaoPo

dont be stupid

"money and only money can buy everything in thailand"............and the rest of the World :D

LaoPo

Its just your money goes further in Thailand :o:D

dont be stupid

"money and only money can buy everything in thailand"............and the rest of the World :D

LaoPo

Its just your money goes further in Thailand :o:D

Mine goes into China (wife) as well, and LOS (holiday) both expensive but worth it :D

LaoPo

~

Like many responders before me, I suspect that the lack of further input from the OP means that his post was merely bait or that he figured out the answer for himself in a very few days.

Everyone's experience is different and I, for one, am offended by those who claim that relationships in Thailand are all about money. I came here to retire and the last thing I wanted was another relationship (been there, done that) but found myself falling in love with a Thai waitress within days after my arrival (I was far from new to Thailand). It never occured to me to post on a forum to have fellow idiots explain my own heart/experience so I went with my own heart and brain (the one in my upper head).

She was/is almost exactly thirty years my junior and, knowing all of the stories of nut-job farangs being taken in, I was most cautious indeed.

My advice is that if the woman you find hands you back the money you are offering her saying, "This is too much", you may have a keeper. My love and I have been together more than five years (married for three), I love her more every single day and know that she absolutely adores me, and she still to this day says, "Ken, this is too much; you need to save your money for yourself and your own family."

Unfortunately there are likely only five women like this in this or any other country in the world so take the cautious approach... :o

I say marry her right away and send her loads of cash while you are away. Why not? There are so many successful marriages by so many members of this very forum

You are sounding so very much like a broken record and, quite frankly, it's boring, you are boring.

aya,

My son, here's a quick lesson.... 30 years difference + farang = she is not interested in your blue eyes....

Next step, you will buy property under her name (since you can not buy property as neing a farang)

You will buy a motorcycle, or a car, under her name as well.....

USE YOUR BRAIN.... THE FIRST ONE NOT THE SECOND ONE.......

:o

Not always the case. When we return to live in Thailand in 4 years, we will build a house or two, we will buy a car and truck. I shall pay nothing outta my pocket, as my 25 years younger wife will pay for it all. We will start a business, mainly to keep active, and my Thai wife will pay for that also. My money, excluding monthly income, will remain ensconced in a bank or brokerage house in Hong Kong. I will have to pay monthly expenses, as there will be no mortage or car payments, I'll also pay health, car, and home insurances

We've already acquired some land, just for investment close to her home, that produces an income for it's agriculture useage, and I've let her pay the large percentage of that purchase.

I've no fear that my wife would leave me high and dry, as its just not her to do so. I worry more about Thai law throwing me outta our home if something would occur to her. Its at that point my money held outta Thailand would suffice for me to carry on, start over or whatever

All I would say is TAKE IT SLOW. I have heard of marriages with geat age difference working out but it is rare. I am 59, look 49, act 39 and am engaged to a 31 year old Thai girl.

BUT I have known her for 18 months AND have met her parents and family AS they will be my family if we get married. If you buy her land make sure you lease it back, if you build her a house make sure the house is in your name.

THINK WITH THE HEAD THAT IS ABOVE YOUR SHOULDERS!

Keep away from wives. Stay free.

Why does she want to marry you?

Why do you want to marry her?

Answer these questions honestly.

By the way this is the low season for tourists so a lot of Thai people are short on cash. She might be desperate.

aya,

My son, here's a quick lesson.... 30 years difference + farang = she is not interested in your blue eyes....

Next step, you will buy property under her name (since you can not buy property as neing a farang)

You will buy a motorcycle, or a car, under her name as well.....

USE YOUR BRAIN.... THE FIRST ONE NOT THE SECOND ONE.......

Not always the case. When we return to live in Thailand in 4 years, we will build a house or two, we will buy a car and truck. I shall pay nothing outta my pocket, as my 25 years younger wife will pay for it all. We will start a business, mainly to keep active, and my Thai wife will pay for that also. My money, excluding monthly income, will remain ensconced in a bank or brokerage house in Hong Kong. I will have to pay monthly expenses, as there will be no mortage or car payments, I'll also pay health, car, and home insurances

We've already acquired some land, just for investment close to her home, that produces an income for it's agriculture useage, and I've let her pay the large percentage of that purchase.

I've no fear that my wife would leave me high and dry, as its just not her to do so. I worry more about Thai law throwing me outta our home if something would occur to her. Its at that point my money held outta Thailand would suffice for me to carry on, start over or whatever

Your Thai wife will pay all the stuff in Thailand?? Where & how did she accumulate such wealth?? Hope this deal holds together when you settle in LOS. That sure ain't the usual arrangement here.Good luck.

I just met a nice girl in Udon thani for 10 days ,and I am in love with her even though she is 30 Yrs younger than me. I would love to marry her but a bit scare pls tell me about your exp. I am staying at Silver Reef B&B (udon ) until end of JULY....................... new kid on the block.

30 years is not too much.

It is just a matter of how old she is not you.

If she has kids no need to marry.

If she does not have kids, abd she is 28 or older take it slow and get out without wasting too much of her time as she will want a family. Look for someone around 22 and start ending it when she is about 27 so she can go off and have a Thai family and live happily ever after.

Marrying is pointless as the traditional reasons to marry (if there are any) do not exist in Thailand.

I agree with your last statement. If you want to have children or take her overseas then marry. Otherwise, I think it's a stupid move.

My fiancee is also very wealthy, Im going to Thailand next year and she will be opening a company for us.

I got my own money as I do rum my own business but the money I got is nothing compared to hers.

many of her friends are also pretty wealthy, not all Thai's are after your cash

i recon most of the good girls here are wary about getting involved with a falung because they think hes going to bugger off after a couple of weeks,& it takes while to get to know them.

& the rest just want to be financially taken care of,& a bit of fun.

surely thai ladies understand men very well.

beware of sweet & sour,its all over thailand!

Your Thai wife will pay all the stuff in Thailand?? Where & how did she accumulate such wealth?? Hope this deal holds together when you settle in LOS. That sure ain't the usual arrangement here.Good luck.

By working, her expenses are fractional, and she spends next to nothing. What she makes, she saves I pay for our day to day life here. I don't have as she doesn't either any habits that require a monthly outlay, we're homebodies who much prefer our garden than socializing. We have no debt and I work for myself.

Her whole frame of mind is the future and to be comfortable and take life sabai sabai, as is mine. To have a business in Thailand will be to just keep active. to keep the rust off so to speak.

I believe I mentioned TROLL earlier on.

The OP joined, posted this one post, stayed logged in for 25 minutes after the post, and hasn't been seen or heard from since.

Time to put this one to bed.