small land for building- Mae Jo

beau thai

I am looking for maybe 70 wah south of Mae Jo, ideally between the old and new 1001.

Driving around and looking at plots, talking to neighbours etc, but I wonder if there is a better way to search.

No rush and want to avoid being ripped off obviously -and must have chanote/good title to transfer.

Any thoughts please?

Click HERE

Major banks have mortgagee sale property on the books, eg: Kasikorn and Krung Thai have fairly extensive listings around CM. Krung Thai Regional office is on Mahidol Rd just west of Airport Plaza intersection.

Thanks Rob for your response. I have dealt with Bangkok Bank Asset Management before for repo's but I didnt think the banks were good for small parcels of land.

Is your experience with land different?

Good luck! There are a lot of variables involved. Your suggestion to drive around and look is certainly initially very smart. You obviously want a small plot. That may be hard to find outside of an established moo baan. But, of course, there is much more to it all than that. Perhaps, if you fear being given a higher price because you are a foreigner (not my experience but apparently the experience of many) then get an agent you trust (!!!) to sniff around after your initial survey. Anyway, the path to success is not always direct, in Thailand or anywhere when it comes to property sales!

In the meantime, learn where the land offices are where you search and get someone to help you with how to investigate property ownership and valuation. This is definitely not the best place to ask about such matters.

Click HERE

Major banks have mortgagee sale property on the books, eg: Kasikorn and Krung Thai have fairly extensive listings around CM. Krung Thai Regional office is on Mahidol Rd just west of Airport Plaza intersection.

Thanks Rob for your response. I have dealt with Bangkok Bank Asset Management before for repo's but I didnt think the banks were good for small parcels of land.

Is your experience with land different?

Kasikorn have a large portfolio you can browse at their office on Hang Dong Rd just south of Airport Plaza. Krung Thai very good to deal with and made purchase worry free. PM if you want contact details.

• Like 1