Uk Sv Sucess

I would like to thank everyone in this forum for their help and experiences with regard to the visa system. I have been an avid reader for sometime now and have taken everything in that i have read on here,which now i know has been so valuable to me.

We arrived at Regent house on fri 5th may at 2.15 pm with everything in hand and nicely bound, we had about a 20minute wait and then our number was called, the girl behind the desk was very friendly and checked off all of our enclosed information and certificates, she gave us all the original documents back except for the TB test certificate saying this was the only one required. All in all we was there about an hour including waiting and getting every page in my passport photo copied.

She explained that every settlement visa definately required an interview and we would hear within 10 days, great i thought, then she i will be right back... :o Oh sh-t...

What has gone wrong was going through my mind, the sweat started pouring... then she returned saying all settlement applications would be interviewed in july.... :D

We left there not knowing what was going on, i called Regent house the following thursday as the suspense was driving me insane,a women answered and asked for my wifes passport number and reference code for the application, I gave it and then she said it.

The visa has PASSED your wifes passport is ready for collection before 3.00pm...

I cant begin to tell you all how happy we both are, for sure the information on this forum made the whole process so much easier for my wife and I.

Thankyou all so much for your help and time in running this forum..

aiir

Like everyone else has said, well done.

I wish I had found this forum before my wifes

visa application, I was lucky enough to have been

given some good advise from friends, who had been

through the whole process,

This forum give some great advise.

Edited by Templer