Thai actress fights off drunk man in mask who tried to sexually assault her

webfact

A sad lot here that has to focus on her looks and doubts the story rather than some compassion for someone probably traumatized. Don't believe she faked this:

news03-1.jpg

sanook.com

OK... But how did she fight him off? If he wanted her he was certainly strong enough to have her. I'm not the cruel SOB that many think I am... but there is something very wrong here. We see a pic of her in stitches and nothing but a pic of the alleged assailant without a mark on his body. Did she use a knife? or a bat? Did she scream? Why aren't there pictures of his injuries? What I'm saying is that I think it's impossible that she fought him off. The story doesn't sit well with me. I'm think it's bogus. He's taking the rap for someone else.

Edited by Local Drunk

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"After getting drunk, he put on a ski mask and broke into Preme’s home, as he reckoned there was a pretty girl living in the house, police said.

Sounds like Mr "C"!

He must have been drunk because she isn't exactly pretty

You reckon...................blink.png

Your not into lady boys then are you?

A sad lot here that has to focus on her looks and doubts the story rather than some compassion for someone probably traumatized. Don't believe she faked this:

news03-1.jpg

sanook.com

OK... But how did she fight him off? If he wanted her he was certainly strong enough to have her. I'm not the cruel SOB that many think I am... but there is something very wrong here. We see a pic of her in stitches and nothing but a pic of the alleged assailant without a mark on his body. Did she use a knife? or a bat? Did she scream? Why aren't there pictures of his injuries? What I'm saying is that I think it's impossible that she fought him off. The story doesn't sit well with me. I'm think it's bogus. He's taking the rap for someone else.

Like a domestic dispute, naw! that wouldn't happen in Thailand

"After getting drunk, he put on a ski mask and broke into Preme’s home, as he reckoned there was a pretty girl living in the house, police said.

Sounds like Mr "C"!

Your not into lady boys then are you?

Where I come from most blokes would think she is pretty cool. How anyone can say she is not attractive is beyond me, todger or not.......coffee1.gif

• Like 2

Sounds like Mr "C"!

I'm sure she'd bleat if you wanted her too!

Kudo's to her for putting up a gutsy fight. Luckily the attacker worked alone and was inebriated otherwise she may not be alive to tell the story.

Poor girl she must be emotionally rattled.

Drinking + horny = rapist

Every woman should be taught the cajones iron fist grip.

And if thats not enough the infamous biu jee (wing chun) fingers straight into the eyes and I'm not just talking what Moe does to Curly.

They should require that all rapists be subject to sitting in a holed out chair (think James Bond) while a dozen girls line up and smack them with rope tied into a knot. That ought to make them think twice before trying this sh#t again.

Edited by smileydude

Sounds like Mr "C"!

personal opinion, lots of prettier women around, she doesn't look real, looks like she has been assembled from a kit and I don't find that attractive I am more for the real and natural types.

So your lady doesn't wear make up..................coffee1.gif ....................................cheesy.gif

Where I come from most blokes would think she is pretty cool. How anyone can say she is not attractive is beyond me, todger or not.......coffee1.gif

Living in Thailand does drastically raise the bar. I reckon she'd look ok if forced to stay in sunlight for a few hours, get rid of the living dead complexion.

The assailant probably took the soap operas for real and just followed the example.

Ah construction workers, the pride of Thailand.

Working very hard, as some sympathizers posted here, breaking every conceivable building law in the process. Let's be honest, next time take a good look at who builds your prized condo building here and then come back and tell if you would trust them to build a dog pen.

Living in Thailand does drastically raise the bar. I reckon she'd look ok if forced to stay in sunlight for a few hours, get rid of the living dead complexion.

The assailant probably took the soap operas for real and just followed the example.

They all want the "Crypt" look....I have it, but it is real............w00t.gif .

where the f would you find a ski mask in thailand?

Vanessa Mae is a Thai Olympic skier drop her a linethumbsup.gif She could probably put you in touch with a retailer.

Seriously I see thais working outside wearing head clothing that could be considered ski masks.

Summary of all the comments here:

"RAPE IS FUNNY! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Seriously... are you guys men? Oh wait... most of you pay for your sex cuz you'd never get it any other way.

Yawn, that old chestnut.

• Like 1

Ah construction workers, the pride of Thailand.

Working very hard, as some sympathizers posted here, breaking every conceivable building law in the process. Let's be honest, next time take a good look at who builds your prized condo building here and then come back and tell if you would trust them to build a dog pen.

So not trusting a Thai builder means I shouldn't trust them with my dog? Or with my next erection?? cheesy.gif

What's your point? Or are you just saying they are completely untrustworthy and you can believe it happened?

Seriously... are you guys men? Oh wait... most of you pay for your sex cuz you'd never get it any other way.

Must admit I wish I was 15 again like yourself. Yep, those were the days..............wub.png

Vanessa Mae is a Thai Olympic skier drop her a linethumbsup.gif She could probably put you in touch with a retailer.

Seriously I see thais working outside wearing head clothing that could be considered ski masks.

Agreed.

From what I've seen, most of the labourers working outside seem to have some sort of balaclava/ski mask on.

Yawn, that old chestnut.

Men always pay for sex, men with "decent" girl friends and married men pay the most.

• Like 2

Agreed.

From what I've seen, most of the labourers working outside seem to have some sort of balaclava/ski mask on.

That's in case they need to rape someone in their lunch break

Yawn, that old chestnut.

Men always pay for sex, men with "decent" girl friends and married men pay the most.

That's why you don't get a decent girl friend or married... not in Thailand at least. Monogamy is overrated.

I assume that's a photo of the construction worker. They wouldn't print pictures of sexual assault victims in the media, yes.

since when has coconuts been elevated to media status?

Actually even worse their source is here : http://m.sanook.com/m/news_detail/latest/1491696/

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Here's the story in Thai Rath. Looks like 40 stitches in that picture: http://m.thairath.co.th/content/newspaper/406124

According to the KPN website (http://kpnaward.mthai.com/kpn9) the picture in OP is from a different person i.e. Arada "Ploy" Kraiphiraphan, NOT Kannapat “Preme” Worabawormpat. Unless she changed her name, which is not uncommon in Thailand.