2014 Honda scooter prices

z9999

PCX out of the sub 100k scooters, but Forza all the way for comfort and longer runs, Honda have the best build quality period

Lifan... well, you get what you pay for, there is a reason they are cheap, mite look the same but cheap all the same, with cheap inferior components

yes I agree. Lifan are cheap for a reason. Definitely cheap and I suggest dangerously inferior components at times. Buy one at your peril. I've had both Honda and Lifan motorcycles and Honda's build quality is vastly superior(which of course is what you pay for in the higher price)

Forza costs 160k in BKK, Sh 150i 90k.

The SH won't be very popular because the Thai are to small for it and it doesn't look fancy enough for them. That's exactly what i like about it. For me it is just city-transport and i want to have solid material for that. On the parkinglot it just looks average but it's the inside what counts.

16 inch wheels with real motorbike tires are great to have. Good braking, no problems on bad roads/dirtroads/duo passengers. Wide mirrors so now i really can see what is behind me and it is efficient and quiet.

Sorry, Scooterboys and girls. Not wanting to destroy your dreams...

As an old biker, I can tell you that most scooters just contain a lot of plastic shit and are not worth buying them.

Why not buying a classic bike, that's' reliable? Our Yamaha 110 cc has 60 K on the clock, runs faster than most scooters do, never changed piston rings, or any other parts, excluding the clutch.

I freaking hate these ricecookers..If you do like them, please install some fancy lights underneath. biggrin.png

Kuhn old biker:

I think most/many of us here are old as well.

You had to change the clutch at under 60,000km?

Should have bought a Dream.

You are still on your original tires, battery, spark plug, and light bulbs?

Great.

A 110 cc Yamaha is not a 'ricecooker'?

I'll run out and buy some fancy lights today.

Thanks for the sage advice.

your will get 3 to 4 thousand off paying cash

That is interesting, knowing that a motorcycle dealer is actually making money by selling it with installed payments... So paying cash they make less money and give discount... anybody else has the same experience?

Not yetcheesy.gif

I am onto my 10th bike and yet to get 3000-4000 discount.

Hell,, can hardly get a decent helmet out of thembiggrin.png

I wonder what you get for the higher price. I had to pay extra for licenseplate and insurance, maybe the other dealers included that into their price?

That helmet or jacket i don't care for, it won't fit and is a cheap quality.

It annoys me that motorbikedealers never show their price, you have to ask their price and sure they try to cheat you. I asked the price at a Ducati dealer and they started making phonecalls for 5 minutes and then could tell me the price in Thai language, what a great service, not.

^

I agree, this stupid asking for prices is annoying. But the Yamaha dealers in my area ALL show their prices on EVERY bike. This is how it should be.

Yep and when you ask the price they even don't know it, have to ask their collegues or even make a phonecall. Then i 'm done with it allready.

Then i would buy a yamaha, they are also good.

I asked a dealer around my corner how much a new SH is. They had no idea what i was talking about. After that 4 persons had come to help their collegue against this stupid farang one said ohhh Honda SS. No SH i want, then they started running around the shop and found a leaflet of the SH. Yes mee, 100k baht. I told them it was 90k baht at the other dealer very close and they had nothing to say.

I would think if you even don't have a showmodel of that bike in the shop and have to order it then give discount on it. But anyway i am far too dumb to understand thainess so i bought it at the other dealer. At least he can speak good english and is very close to me, speaking english is a big plus for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just walk in the closest honda dealer, with the small dealers english would be difficult but they will sort it out.

Bargain.., I guess not, they are quite firm on the price but you always will get some useless ugly jackets and deadly 100B helmets

On a different note., anyone can recommend a dealer for the forza in Bkk? not all dealers stock them.

Forgot to add:

Honda Forza 170,000 baht

ASIA City Motors...best price 12000 less than Mityon here in Pattaya.. Mr. Noi 081-458-7591

Tell Mr. Noi, Ron in Pattaya recommended you to quote a price.

Bought a Forza delivered to FairTex sports club, good deal...the saving bought a GIVI color matching COOLCASE with back rest...

Ron,

Can you what your total price going out the door was on this Forza and did it include first class insurance??

• 1 month later...

ASIA City Motors...best price 12000 less than Mityon here in Pattaya.. Mr. Noi 081-458-7591

Bought a Forza delivered to FairTex sports club, good deal...the saving bought a GIVI color matching COOLCASE with back rest... QUOTE from previous submission......

I Must agree, Me Noi, is by far the fairest and speaks excellent English. This month I purchased and he delivered to my condos front door a New Honda PCX150, with two years insurance, two helmets, jacket and sales and service support. Only in Thailand does they bike come with two keys but only one remote, so that means only I can be in possesin of the bike in a armed locked position. Should I be playing golf, my wife could not unlock the bike without a remote. The first thing I did was called Mr. Noi and he special ordered the second remote and will program it for me.

Service and Sales report is outstanding and his communication skills and staff were superb. Highly recommend to Thai Visa Forum Members for new sales on Motorbikes, I found him on this forum. Thanks,

• 9 months later...

Bought a Forza delivered to FairTex sports club, good deal...the saving bought a GIVI color matching COOLCASE with back rest... QUOTE from previous submission......

I Must agree, Me Noi, is by far the fairest and speaks excellent English. This month I purchased and he delivered to my condos front door a New Honda PCX150, with two years insurance, two helmets, jacket and sales and service support. Only in Thailand does they bike come with two keys but only one remote, so that means only I can be in possesin of the bike in a armed locked position. Should I be playing golf, my wife could not unlock the bike without a remote. The first thing I did was called Mr. Noi and he special ordered the second remote and will program it for me.

Service and Sales report is outstanding and his communication skills and staff were superb. Highly recommend to Thai Visa Forum Members for new sales on Motorbikes, I found him on this forum. Thanks,

I know it's an old thread, but can you give a Google Map link to their location? Cheers!