Need a safe opened.

elfpattaya

Is it combination or key?

There's a large shop that sells virtually nothing but safes on Pattaya Tai towards the Suk end. You could try them.

If it's a combination safe, you might have a bit of a problem.

I assume you want to open it because you are curious if there is anything inside.

Because if you pay a Thai man to open it, you will have to replace it anyway.

Unless, of course, you can sleep at night, knowing that next time Somchai is drunk at the karaoke with his mate he will talking up the fact that he knows your combination.

It it's still there, there is a business - something like "Pattaya Key and Safe" on the Soi off of Second Rd. that runs in back of the large school yard on the south-east corner of Pattaya Tai and 2nd Rd. He charges around 500 Baht,. Last phone number I had for him is 089-252-9830 - his English if pretty good.

Must be the type of Safe you have. Mine is electronic and he wanted 500. I offered 400 (lot noi dai mai) and he agreed. He also replaced the manual lock for another 400. I thought it was a good deal, especially since he arrived only 30 minutes after I called.

What make is it! Mine is a leeko and I lost the combination went to Banglamung Police Station with house documents and passport plus e mail from leeco saying they needed police report, all done no charge, e mailed police report to leeco and they sent me the combination, again no charge.