Suthep says he is ready to talk to Yingluck

webfact

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Suthep Thugsuban is just playing stupid games.

Following this guy is a road to nowhere, and if the anti Government protesters are really serious about resolving the country`s political problems, than they should get themselves a new leader, someone who thinks like an adult and is able to get all those concerned around the negotiating table and can start getting down to the real business of resolving these disputes.

Edited by Beetlejuice
  • Like 1

Maybe someone should do a side-by-side video of Suthep and Hitler speaking. The face expression, the movement of the hands and the tone of his speeches are exactly those of the madman Hitler and the gullible masses falling for him is a perfect example.

Hahahahahha we're comparing the charismas of Suthep and Yingluck but there's always some little guy who will bring up Hitler! Eventually, they can't help themselves and will have to use the F word also. Fascist! clap2.gif

Why not? that's exactly what he is, a fascist thug, the butcher of Bangkok.

Oooo 'the butcher of Bangkok'! How poetic! Did you strain yourself coming up with such a witty name for him? While I do like the name and all, who exactly did Suthep 'butcher' again? clap2.gif

Mmm let's think, well as the man who sent the army in in 2010, nurses, medics, reporters, taxi drivers and dozens of innocent protesters.

Maybe someone should do a side-by-side video of Suthep and Hitler speaking. The face expression, the movement of the hands and the tone of his speeches are exactly those of the madman Hitler and the gullible masses falling for him is a perfect example.

Hahahahahha we're comparing the charismas of Suthep and Yingluck but there's always some little guy who will bring up Hitler! Eventually, they can't help themselves and will have to use the F word also. Fascist! clap2.gif

Why not? that's exactly what he is, a fascist thug, the butcher of Bangkok.

Oooo 'the butcher of Bangkok'! How poetic! Did you strain yourself coming up with such a witty name for him? While I do like the name and all, who exactly did Suthep 'butcher' again? clap2.gif

Mmm let's think, well as the man who sent the army in in 2010, nurses, medics, reporters, taxi drivers and dozens of innocent protesters.

Was he convicted already? dam_n I must have missed that! Haha

Suthep said he was ready to sit down for talk with Yingluck but on a face-to-face meeting with no other person by the side.

That will not happen. Who knows, it maybe Suthep's tactic so that they can abduct Yinglucksmile.png

Abduct her for what reason - bash a bit of sense into her or to get her complex inner thinking out into the open - now that should take all of 2 minutes, and then what, expect someone to pay a ransom for her release - not likely, even her own brother would probably walk away as it removes one impediment in his master plan

I wouldn't say a degree is worthless it proves who ever has obtained a degree is capable of learning , just like you can train monkeys , dogs etc and I don't mean this to sound derogatory to some one who has a degree but it doesn't always mean they are up to scratch with normal everyday situations. Also just because someone hasn't studied and obtained a qualification it doesn't mean they're not intelligent

I would like to add if I may.

She has a masters degree from an English speaking university. A Masters degree would assume that a strong grasp of the English language be a pre requisite.

Look at the below and tell me how she can get a Masters degree in America where the language spoken is English?

My physician (Cardiolog) has a degree hanging in his office from a well know American university,

Yes, he can barely speak 1 sentence in English.

Many school in Thailand offers a "Cambridge University" degree to their students.

The school of my kid also.

But the kids whi have a "Cambridge University" degree can barely speak 1 sentence in English.

So, what is your point?

Even better, if you do the same test now with the people of England or America, you would cry your eyes out about their knowledge of English language.

This counts for other countries as well.

• Like 1

its funny to see in phuket where the yellows have a lot supporters the tuk tuk, taxi, longtailboat and so on mafias. all of them are like suthep and all of them talk about corrution and so on. this guys are really more than only a joke. clowns and criminals they are nothing else. if yingluck talk with suthep.... yingluck, if you do this you go down to his level witch is below the surface. or in other words, talking with stupid and primitiv dumbs can bring your nivel down to them :-D by the way i call some judges in thailand bending (good paid oft course) laws always in favour to the yellows. all them togehter is a bunch of criminals nothing else.