How should I feel?

jackvale

March 15:

-Started the site but cannot get any paying customers. sad.png

-Started another online business with a low price tag but no sales yet.

-Items to sell: motorbike, camera, computer.

-Charcoal is 10 baht per bag sad.png

pm me your website url I'll promote it on my social networks for you

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

March 15:

-Started the site but cannot get any paying customers. sad.png

-Started another online business with a low price tag but no sales yet.

-Items to sell: motorbike, camera, computer.

-Charcoal is 10 baht per bag sad.png

Why don't you paste the links here? I'm sure there's plenty of people here who are keen to get in on the ground floor.

jack!

been a while since I was hungry but in case you're sincere ( 1 in a million chance ), why don"t you post the details on your items for sale?

• Like 1

I wouldn't ask in the first place, I'm a very proud person. I wouldn't lend or give money either. When money is owed by a friend and they can't repay then its the borrower that stops talking to lender.

I have worked hard to stand on my own two feet, I expect the same from others. Your lucky to have enjoyed 10 years in Thailand, I never could, but thats my problem.

Thank you. I would lend if I had it. If it helps a friend out temporarily. That's what friends are for.

I disagree. I have lent from my family and I have lent to my family, but never have I done either for a friend. I completely disagree of your statement "That's what friend are for", like earlier posters I believe this is where you are wrong. There are multiple personality types, you are one that might lend to a friend, but 11 out of the 12 major groups would say no to lending money to friends, so you are in the minority.

Edited by jayjayjayjay

Jack Vale as others have suggested, why don't you post the links to your websites on here?

Surely if you were serious about making these start ups work then you would take any opportunity you could to promote your services/ products to anyone that will listen.Well? You have our attention!

Put your money where your mouth is, or do everyone a favour and light that charcoal, you've been talking about doing it for the last 2 weeks now yet your still on here writing the same crap.

Again good luck in what ever you decide to do! TROLL!

Jack Vale as others have suggested, why don't you post the links to your websites on here?

Surely if you were serious about making these start ups work then you would take any opportunity you could to promote your services/ products to anyone that will listen.Well? You have our attention!

Put your money where your mouth is, or do everyone a favour and light that charcoal, you've been talking about doing it for the last 2 weeks now yet your still on here writing the same crap.

Again good luck in what ever you decide to do! TROLL!

Because there is NO website

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Hmmm, should I go for the coconut shell charcoal briquettes or mangrove wood charcoal? The bamboo wood charcoal looks good too. Decisions, decisions....

555. It will be the LoSo black charcoal for me. :) I'm on a budget...

Got my residence certificate so I'm free to sell the motorbike this week. Paid 42k and selling at a garage might only net me 15k, more if sold privately.

Hmmm, should I go for the coconut shell charcoal briquettes or mangrove wood charcoal? The bamboo wood charcoal looks good too. Decisions, decisions....

555. It will be the LoSo black charcoal for me. smile.png I'm on a budget...

Got my residence certificate so I'm free to sell the motorbike this week. Paid 42k and selling at a garage might only net me 15k, more if sold privately.

And there it is people!!! please form an orderly line as a deal like this should not be passed up!

Jackvale, ill give you 14000 baht and a sack of charcoal for your motorbike, hell ill even throw in a box of matches.

March 18:

Started a search engine optimization business. Getting clients on day 1 through direct marketing. I've got a new lease on life! Happy days. Thank you for all your input.

All to say, I still think friends should help a friend and not consider the friend in need a pest. I won't forgive my rich friends who didn't even want to know the amount I needed (3000-10,000 baht). I would never say no to a friend if I could afford it and that's the bottom line.

March 18:

Started a search engine optimization business. Getting clients on day 1 through direct marketing. I've got a new lease on life! Happy days. Thank you for all your input.

All to say, I still think friends should help a friend and not consider the friend in need a pest. I won't forgive my rich friends who didn't even want to know the amount I needed (3000-10,000 baht). I would never say no to a friend if I could afford it and that's the bottom line.

that is great news jackvale... we are all really happy for you

i'm sure you will share your new found wealth very generously

• Like 2

March 18:

You are a moron and a scammer. You can't even develop a website (you admitted it yourself), now you are magically an SEO guru with clients on your first day?

lol. confirmed windup from another bored thaivisa fossil.

Edited by Metapod

• 3 months later...

Excuse my presumptions, but this is starting to smell like a Nigerian scam in progress. Initial post, then slowly building the story to gain the readers sympathy and confidence, then the request for money for a legitimate sounding reason. Only thing I haven't seen is the request for cash......(perhaps it's in the thread?)

But OP never mentioned that he was a prince, oil tycoon or had won the lotto?