Seeking cleaning lady

Ebenweb

I'm looking for someone to clean a 2-story house in Chang Phuak near the Tesco on the super highway. We don't speak Thai so a bit of English would be much preferred. Once a week for half a day seems likely.

Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I'm looking for someone to clean a 2-story house in Chang Phuak near the Tesco on the super highway. We don't speak Thai so a bit of English would be much preferred. Once a week for half a day seems likely.

Any recommendations?

"We"...is this a foreign couple & neither of you clean. A 2-bedroom house in Thailand is tiny. Is it only Americans that tend to cook & clean on their own (they also tend more likely, share in duties while in a Thai relationship). However if you're rich double it to a thousand a day.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the minimum wage was now 600 baht a day.

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You are wrong, it is more like 300.

Yes! I got muddled - I had a 6 in my head but that's because 300 baht is around £6.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the minimum wage was now 600 baht a day.

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

As later corrected it's 300 baht/day. But that is the wage for full time employment with maybe some benefits (transport/health care). You cannot compare that wage to a casual worker who has to travel from job to job every day or half day, maybe some days with no work. 500 baht for a half day is normal and a good cleaner will command more from satisfied customers.

Pinging this again just in case anyone has some feedback about how to actually find a cleaner. Twice a week would be OK as well if that's what it takes.

Sort of made friends with a local shop owner recently. Maybe he could put the word out in our neighborhood as well.