Last witnesses for prosecution in Dokset murder trial take the stand

Lite Beer

Last witnesses for prosecution in Dokset murder trial take the stand
Phuket Gazette -

1_2014228173122433_NImACcVnNadAIBCGBeReg

Dokset (left) after his arrest, with Garry Halpin, who is now facing charges for dealing ya ice. Photo: Gazette file

PHUKET: The prosecutor in the Stein Harvard Dokset case concluded his arguments on Wednesday after asking the confessed killer’s girlfriend and the case investigator to take the stand.

The long-term Norwegian expat is accused of murdering his ex-girlfriend Rungnapa Suktong, concealing the evidence of the crime and the illegal possession of a firearm.

Though Mr Dokset, now 51 years old, has confessed to killing Ms Rungnapa, he has maintained that it was an accident brought on by a fit of jealous rage (story here).

“During her testimony, Rungthiwa Namchana explained that she was living with Mr Dokset in his luxury villa in Kata when the remains of Ms Rungnapa were found by police,” the case prosecutor told the Phuket Gazette.

“She told the judge that she was unaware of Mr Dokset’s previous relationship with Ms Rungnapa.”

The Chalong police investigator, who the prosecution declined to name, presented the DNA test results of the human remains found decomposing in an acid-filled trash bin at Mr Dokset’s home.

“Based on the test results, the investigator identified the remains as those of Ms Rungnapa,” the prosecutor said.

The prosecutor declined to reveal any further information about the hearing.

The court is expected to hear the defence’s case in early June.

Source: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket_news/2014/Last-witnesses-for-prosecution-in-Dokset-murder-trial-take-the-stand-26710.html

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2014-02-28

Both of these clowns have had a major appearance change in the short two years..and definately not for the better...good bloody job...thumbsup.gif

Both coming out of a door marked "GENTLEMAN'' is not an indicator of their true selves either...

Edited by andreandre
  • Like 2

The Chalong police investigator, who the prosecution declined to name

Why?

I would suggest that the Chalong police investigator is Halpin's former crime guvnor and will soon be joining these gentlemen in Phuket Provincial Prison. If he was in Russia I would think that Halpin would already have died of eh 'natural causes'. Halpin poses a huge threat to the police in Phuket with his knowledge of what has been going on in Chalong police station and his fluency in Thai.

Why?

I would suggest that the Chalong police investigator is Halpin's former crime guvnor and will soon be joining these gentlemen in Phuket Provincial Prison. If he was in Russia I would think that Halpin would already have died of eh 'natural causes'. Halpin poses a huge threat to the police in Phuket with his knowledge of what has been going on in Chalong police station and his fluency in Thai.

Can we get back on topic?

As far as I can tell they have not been able to prove it was intend. The accident theory of Stein seems plausible.

As far as I can tell they have not been able to prove it was intend. The accident theory of Stein seems plausible.

"The accident theory of Stein seems plausible."

Yeh about as plausible as the tooth fairy, pigs flying, and father christmas may seem to some...

"They have not been able to prove it was intent"

Yeh, as we well know ,he went to great lengths to ensure this after the fact..really the actions of an innocent man..NOT!!

Edited by LivinginKata
flame removed

Why?

A question was asked and one proffered. If you really believe it may have been an accident you have passed the first test to be a Thai police officer with flying colors..

• Like 1

A question was asked and one proffered. If you really believe it may have been an accident you have passed the first test to be a Thai police officer with flying colors..

Since you want to look smart here, I'm sure you can tell the difference between 'if you believe it may have been an accident' and 'it looks like they have not been able to prove it was intend'.