Cut Off By Tot

sometime

How many of you have had your broadband disconnected by TOT for no obvious reason.

After speaking to a number of people this seems to be a regular routine for TOT to just flick the switch and turn you off until you contact them, and hey presto it’s up and running again, Is this because they are well over subscribed?.

And how many have bought a new modem because they can’t make a connection? (I almost did)

I didn’t bother to ask for a reduction on my bill for the 4 days offline ( pointless ) :o:D

How many of you have had your broadband disconnected by TOT for no obvious reason.

After speaking to a number of people this seems to be a regular routine for TOT to just flick the switch and turn you off until you contact them, and hey presto it’s up and running again, Is this because they are well over subscribed?.

And how many have bought a new modem because they can’t make a connection? (I almost did)

I didn’t bother to ask for a reduction on my bill for the 4 days offline ( pointless ) :o:D

i'm sorry for your problrm :D

i'm in phuket in tot goldcyber from last november and what i can say to you is that i'm satisfy! :D

before i try true and maxnet home in bangkok and this goldcyber in phuket is much better for me

download unlimited 110kB,never disconnettions or change ip also for 3 o 4 day

upload i subscribe 256Kb but i get 400Kb :D

so,sometimes really i have problem getting ip,1 time in 1 month for 12 hours cannot connect but not because tot do this,but because the gateway in my zone have a problem because all my friends here in this zone also cannot connect,maybe because the server and machinery is so old

but never more of 12-16 hours

so,i think i'm lucky and very satisfied with my goldcyber

you must talk with some staff of adsl tot in your zone,maybe in thai language ,your wife can talk,and i'm sure you can resolve your problem

good luck! :D