Suthep declares end of Bangkok Shutdown

george

it sounds like he is trying to say he is in control of protests or not... really, after Yinglucks firm determination "until death" really shows he is the biggest loser... and he is going out before all his dignity is gone... on facebook... Yingluch has put out so many photos of what she had done and accomplished... I do not see any unhappy people in the photo's... and quite honestly(in my humble opinion) she hasn't done anything terrible to merit all this crap that these wannabe leaders accuse her of... they promote violence, she trys to promote peace... i hope she reclaims her spot and at least let her finish her term by rights and let the people vote the way they want to vote... and suthep and any of those people should work honestly if they want to gain the masses by normal and peaceful ways... that's how you win... not this forceful and childish way...

She hasn't done anything terrible EXCEPT FILL HER PURSE WITH THE THAI PEOPLES MONEY.

OMG man are you blind????

Um, you do realize that is why people struggle for positions of power, right?
as a farang thats all you see on the outside.However there is soooo much more going on underneath.Do you think educated thais get so upset for nothing?She is crippling the country.Why do you think Thaksin is not allowed back into Thailand.?

Poor thailand

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Suthep and his allies should be investigated.

Each one of his moves damaged the Thai economy. Could it be possible they bid against certain stocks so that if they lose value, they end up making a huge amount of money?

I wouldn't be surprised if he did that and made billions in the process.

I think it is more important to investigate this corrupt government !

• Like 1

The rethoric on both sides suddenly decreased dramaticly after the disgusting performence of a 'policeman' cheering the deaths of Trat.

I follow the channels involved and notice a ' hit the breaks' attitude on all sides the day after the War-Drum meeting in ratchasima.

in fact the army took controle of the streets in a silent unarmed presence in bangkok, and at the same time warned the war mongols in the reddish faction of the red shirt to shut up or being shut upped.

Anyone wo thinks this is the end of the conflict is dreaming.....it continue in a more controlable way,less vunarable for genade - pipe bombs and automatic gunfire places.

Lets hope the situation will be resolved in a mature way.

How neutral of you ...

Again blaming everything on the red shirts, while conveniently forgetting that Suthep is the one blocking the streets and damaging the reputation of Thailand.

Good news, but - It ain't over til it's over - Yogi Berra

Thank you Mr. Suthep for providing the world's best entertainment for the last three months and free.

I'm sure the families of the murdered children agree.

you people not understand !!

this is not the finish for kamnan thep !!

he start now the new season.

we have the season 1 is protest.

the season 2 is shutdown bangkok.

now we have the season 3 is the final season !!

we have the new location at lumpini. have the new power to push for the finish.

we will be victory soon !!

• Like 1

it sounds like he is trying to say he is in control of protests or not... really, after Yinglucks firm determination "until death" really shows he is the biggest loser... and he is going out before all his dignity is gone... on facebook... Yingluch has put out so many photos of what she had done and accomplished... I do not see any unhappy people in the photo's... and quite honestly(in my humble opinion) she hasn't done anything terrible to merit all this crap that these wannabe leaders accuse her of... they promote violence, she trys to promote peace... i hope she reclaims her spot and at least let her finish her term by rights and let the people vote the way they want to vote... and suthep and any of those people should work honestly if they want to gain the masses by normal and peaceful ways... that's how you win... not this forceful and childish way...

Seriously? You saw happy photos on Poo's Facebook and that's how you judge she's doing a good job? Who puts ugly and bad pictures on their own Facebook anyway? coffee1.gif

Unfortunately as I'm ugly , me!

• Like 1

you people not understand !!

this is not the finish for kamnan thep !!

he start now the new season.

we have the season 1 is protest.

the season 2 is shutdown bangkok.

now we have the season 3 is the final season !!

we have the new location at lumpini. have the new power to push for the finish.

we will be victory soon !!

I was just down there, I think he popped out for a coffee.

post-122647-0-35287600-1393628308_thumb.

• Like 1

Heavens, what's this - A Thai politician showing shrewd political judgement?

Why alienate anybody, when the Courts are about to do your work for you. My guess is that Yingluck is now history - and by the rich irony of this being connected to the rice scheme. The Shinawatras, of course, will never, though, be history.

Suthep's other big gain is, of course, that, now, in theory, in response to her own rhetoric (if you can use that word about her) Yingluck should now come to the negotiating table.

Not quite sure by what manner of Thai contortion Suthep won't be arrested whilst at the table or on his way to it, but I think he'll be safe. I guess the Land of Smiles will produce it's own solution - THAT blank look and huge smile

Each one of his moves damaged the Thai economy. Could it be possible they bid against certain stocks so that if they lose value, they end up making a huge amount of money?

We're one stop closer to peace with Suthep taking a step back ending the shutdown but hey, before the protests are even 100% over, we have red idiots wanting blood and making insinuations without any proof to back it up.

Like you? Judging by prior posts.

Good news, but - It ain't over til it's over - Yogi Berra

Thank you Mr. Suthep for providing the world's best entertainment for the last three months and free.

I'm sure the families of the murdered children agree.

one hundred sad points to your statement.

now lets see if the reds do the same, maybe they will want to keep going as long as the independant courts do not do what they or the ptp/thaksin want them too, ie, stop investigating the corruption that is the ptp and finding them guilty, not letting thaksin get off his charges and get all his money back as well as releasing all the guilty reds from 2010 or stop any further proceedings against them. Will be an interesting few weeks.

That's the taste of sour grapes

The first really brilliant move that Suthep has made in months. He has succeeded in putting pressure but has lost credibility in tactics that made him look like a loser. Thailand needs reform but this guy has yet to put out a comprehensive proposal besides appointing himself PM to run the country with a "people's council."

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Heavens, what's this - A Thai politician showing shrewd political judgement?

Why alienate anybody, when the Courts are about to do your work for you. My guess is that Yingluck is now history - and by the rich irony of this being connected to the rice scheme. The Shinawatras, of course, will never, though, be history.

Suthep's other big gain is, of course, that, now, in theory, in response to her own rhetoric (if you can use that word about her) Yingluck should now come to the negotiating table.

Not quite sure by what manner of Thai contortion Suthep won't be arrested whilst at the table or on his way to it, but I think he'll be safe. I guess the Land of Smiles will produce it's own solution - THAT blank look and huge smile

More spin on that Dr?

Suthep will go down in history as a clown like the Iraqi information minister. All the deadlines, laughable lies about the protest numbers and his empty promises will be remembered with laughter, but of sad laughter, because Thailand desperately needed reforms, not more clowns.

My "best" memory is his epic claim that 6,000 protesters actually was 6,000,000

Comical Ally

I watched live on Sky from the El Rashid hotel as he announced that their regime had driven the americans into the sand and the BBC just lapped it up.

Sky's cameraman slowly panned from Comical Ally and zoomed across the Euphrates to a scene of american tanks rolling along the other side of the river.

Then we cut to a cameraman on the opposite side of the river filming the lead tank. The hatch pops open revealing a Fox news blonde reporter announcing breathlessly that she and her crew had arrived in Bangkok.

Priceless. Amazing live TV.

Meanwhile the BBC continued to broadcast Comical Ally and his lies....

I also watched the dismantling of the Saddam statue from the beginning when there was just the one american tank in a deserted square and slowly the people emerged to hit at first with their shoes the statue and then try to push it over.

Let us pray that this is a return to some kind of normalcy for the ordinary workaday people.

Is that too much to ask?

Someone has made billions out of the rice scheme, but it probably wasn't Suthep.

Not so fast - don't dance on his g yet.

Suthep tonight declared that victory will come by end-March ... so expect further collection marches next week.

Wasn't victory coming by the end of this week? I lost count of all the deadlines...blink.png

No, you are confused, that was "rice payment" by end of week but who's counting?

You can't overthrow a government blowing whistles and taking selfies. You have to get your hands dirty. Maybe go a day or two without using skin whiteners.

The hot season has arrived. It all got too hard for them

If you actually lived in Bangkok you would know most of the protesters are nothing like this.

Suthep has made another cool calm and calculated decision which has now left a little bit of house keeping up to the courts to end this corrupt government and the Thaksin regime.

Suthep will continue to target Thaksin's businesses and will keep exposing the tyrants corrupt practises to the masses and watching shares fall.

Yingluck is in more trouble than she ever expected with many charges to face,

Getting to this stage is a big win for Democracy in thailand .

Well done Suthep ,PDRC and all the supporters. smile.png