Myanmar fortune-teller predicts an end to Thailand's political crisis

webfact

Fortune tellers are nothing more than scammers preying on the vulnerable.

our leader has spoken

smile.png I'm running with you Alex. Pay me 500 baht and I will tell you your future.

I see a young boy in your life, you have a son?

A. No

Ah but you know someone who has a son, I see it in your palm.

A. F#@ck your good tell me more, will I be rich and happy.

Doris Day - Que Sera Sera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xZbKHDPPrrc

Fortune tellers. witchcraft and hocus-pocus.

Your guessing and hes not a boy and hasnt been for a long time....did you see the bit were he use to be a pain in the butt?

Funny now you reminded me, last TGF and i were in India about 12 months back and were looking over one of the many forts there think it was Jodipur, when in a room somewhere high in the fort was a fortune teller all set up very business like now this girl i thought was sensible and an accountant (good with her money) but when i saw her agree to pay this dude about 1000B (of her money) i thought she must be loco, i listened in for a short while then took a walk...to say he said nothing was vague and she was very disappointed, of course there was a que forming and she was rushed off, now you see my chooka i use to dabble in things like that so i dont discount that there are people who can see your past present and future but there arnt many real let alone good ones.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i use to dabble in things like that so i dont discount that there are people who can see your past present and future but there arnt many real let alone good ones.

They are charlatans, there are rich ones, there are poor ones.

There are no good ones.

At the end of the gutter the gully Bell.

Odd how none of these soothsayers predict tragic outcomes,death,division,hatred,lost economic opportunity,graft corruption etc.

Of course they are part of the scam corruption political continuum.

e.g.

"He ruled out scenarios in which a military coup may occur, in which the current Thai government steps down, and also in which anti-government demonstrators face a defeat."

The government will not lose ,but nor will the opposition,utter BS which displaces real investigative journalism.

Well hot ship Sherlock ,I predict it may rain tomorrow or it may not,there will droughts and floods etc

Where are the stories on the Election?

When does a caretaker's mandate expire?

Will the general election be completed.

The impuntyy of RB Boy,war on drugs,who is financing the sides,where is the rice money,the terrible violence in the South etc

Yes Bread and circuses keep em dumb and buying Lhao Khao Amulets and lotto tickets.

Pointless to try and counter the ignorant for wasting their money on such charlatans but to be in a serious journal of record,

Oh I forgot ........

He even gave specific dates for predictions of what lies ahead. "Leaders of the protesters or government officials will make a speech. They will make some kind of agreements between February 27 and March 3," San Zarni Bo predicted from his home. The former political prisoner described these agreements as a "cease-fire".

Ahh... San Zarni an avid reader of the papers. facepalm.gif

Exactly what I thought, what with today's news of Suthep consolidating the protests at Lumpini Park and saying the focus would now be on Shin businesses and the army chief talking of 'special methods' if things didn't stabilise soon. My 10 year old niece could have made this prediction...

I'd be nice to her if I were you. She could be your pension. biggrin.png