Red shirts wear rebellion headbands to welcome Yingluck

webfact

The only risk for red in north is seen resistance from North people who want to see Thailand united. Real red represent only 7% of thai people (yellow only 5%)

I'm not sure that all people from north and northeaster want to separate from the Country, a lot of them are adhere to the Country motto.

This secession threat is just a folk provocation............ Not let this slob deter the Country

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BANGKOK: -- Red-shirt followers wore white headbands bearing the acronym “sor por por Lanna” ( the Democratic Republic of Lanna People) to welcome caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra during her visit to an OTOP trade fair held in Sankamphaeng district of Chiang Mai yesterday (Friday).

What a tragedy.
The Ex Prime Minister, now Caretaker Prime Minister (at least for three days) from all over Thailand comes home in her
village Sankamphaeng, welcomed by a few separatists, offer her a small independent state.
But unfortunately she can not govern there, because her older sister Yaowapa Wongsawat
(she was baned for five-years for electoral fraud) wins the by election.
She replace Pheu Thai's Chinnicha Wongsawat, whose voting right was revoked for filing a false financial statement.
And even there the red shirts are unhappy with the move to field Yaowapa. They wanted the candidate to be chosen through voting.

So even there, at home, are political problems.

Edited by tomacht8
  • Like 1

Suthep has been dividing the nation with his speeches every night for the past 4 months.

This is the result. I hope he likes it.

It's his only achievement in 4 months.

Suthep has shone a bright light on this government, its failed policies and mounting debt, causing the cockroaches to run for the darkness. If they decide that they want to form their own little destitute ghetto and rob each other blind, that is their own business, and certainly no fault of Suthep.

However, those advocating secession might want to take a look at the penalties that apply to the crime of real sedition.

You really do not understand what real sedition is, check out Suthep action for the last 4 months, if he tried that in the US he would be behind bars, or dead.

If the ammart do not observe the constitution of Thailand's Democracy they will be responsible for any separation of Thailand.

That was no bright light it was fireflies flying around where Suthep's brain should have been!

Cheers

Saying you want to secede and form a northern republic while also wanting to raise a 600,000 strong militia is sedition. Where's the outrage from the red sympathizers? whistling.gif

A military coup to install an unelected people's council is also sedition (and in my view far more reprehensible than secession). Where is the outrage from the yellow sympathisers?

Sent from my IS11T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

A military coup to install an unelected people's council is also sedition (and in my view far more reprehensible than secession). Where is the outrage from the yellow sympathisers?

The PRDC may have wanted to overthrow the crap government but they're loyal to His Majesty. These reds want to break away and form a REPUBLIC.

The PRDC may have wanted to overthrow the crap government but they're loyal to His Majesty. These reds want to break away and form a REPUBLIC.

Pretty certain a republic is not what they have in mind in reality, a dictatorship is the preferred me thinks

• Like 1

Suthep has been dividing the nation with his speeches every night for the past 4 months.

This is the result. I hope he likes it.

It's his only achievement in 4 months.

Another ridiculous Troll post, from The Thai Rouge Ministry of Propaganda.

There have been a number of posters who have been making some outlandish remarks in favor of the corrupt government, I just assumed after "Rent'A'Mob" and "Rent'A'Thug" we now have Rent'A'Troll".

• Like 2

Republic means that you have a president as head of state.

The Lanna people are not republicans.

Get a better translation please.

I think the translation is completely plausible, given certain other declarations that have happened recently. Sor = sao seua = Saatharanarach = Republic, Por = pao pla = Prachaathipatai = Democracy, Por = pao pla = Prachaachon = Citizen / People.

Just showed this to my wife (well educated Thai) and she has no idea what you are talking about.

Does your "Saatharanarach" have the same anti monachy meaning as the English word "Republic"?

Sataranarat means a public state, like republica means a public thing in Latin, and is the normal word used in Thai for a republic or a state without a monarchy. This is a take off of the official name for Laos, the People's Democratic Republic of Laos or Satanarat Prachathipadai Prachachon Lao. It is a very fitting allegory because Laos is far from democratic or belonging to the people. The red and white flags have been used by radical red shirt groups in 2009 and 2010. Red symbolises nation, and white religion (i.e. Buddhism). The Thai national flag has a third colour, blue.

Maybe the loony fringe on this site will now understand just exactly what it is they have been supporting in their frenzied, grovelling, fawning adulation of Suthep

Oh yeah, red shirts want to secede and form their own Northern republic while raising a 600,000 strong 'tactically trained' militia. And yet, we have mentally challenged reds having the cheek to call us the loony fringe. rolleyes.gif

It would be better for them to raise 60 billion baht to help pay the farmers who have been bilked by the government. Perhaps they could hold out the hat in Dubai.

Pretty certain a republic is not what they have in mind in reality, a dictatorship is the preferred me thinks

No no, a Republic where, paraphrasing Henry Ford, they could have any president they wanted, as long as it is a Shinawatra.

Just a question, does anyone know how many of these characters were there? Was it a frenzied mob, red in tooth and claw, baying for independence and the formation of a peoples militia, ready to swarm south and lay waste to the middle class suburbs of Bangkok, or was it just a few cranks put-putting around Chiang Mai on mopeds?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by JAG

Maybe the loony fringe on this site will now understand just exactly what it is they have been supporting in their frenzied, grovelling, fawning adulation of Suthep

Oh yeah, red shirts want to secede and form their own Northern republic while raising a 600,000 strong 'tactically trained' militia. And yet, we have mentally challenged reds having the cheek to call us the loony fringe. rolleyes.gif

Loved this post, it actually made me 'laugh out loud'. A great response to a typical RS rant.

As for PRbkk, I'd expect more from a senior citizen (with age comes wisdom?), unless you're after brownie points from the missus, in which case you have my sympathy.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Don't forget that with age comes dementia in some people.

looks like they have plenty up there. Unlike in Bangkok where they are finished other than for the protection they are receiving.

Coup.... and they'll be overthrown again by xmas. Well done Yingluck, if your enemies are as dumb as the PDRC followers on here, you are home and dry.

601741.jpg

looks like they have plenty up there. Unlike in Bangkok where they are finished other than for the protection they are receiving.

Coup.... and they'll be overthrown again by xmas. Well done Yingluck, if your enemies are as dumb as the PDRC followers on here, you are home and dry.

601741.jpg

Not this time I think, Declaring a republic will be regarded as very serious. YL better speak out soon.

When you have the numbers you do it democratically. BKK just pushing for another coup which they will not get.

Simple - And Suthep is the loser here because going backwards. Sooner or later, the Country will have to stop putting elites into power with the army.

BhuISdICIAAPZEh.jpg