Gunmen open fire at Khao Yai residence of rally leader's mother

webfact

Gunmen open fire at residence of rally leader's mother

NAKHON RATCHASIMA: -- Unidentified gunmen opened fire at Khao Yai residence of mother of a rally leader who blew whistles at Thaksin Shinawatra’s ex-wife early Saturday morning, INN flash news reported.

There were no reports of injuries and damage when the attack took place at 3am at residence of Khunying Sasima Srivikorn at Khao Yai in Nakhon Ratchasima province.

Sasima is mother of Taya Teepsuwan who was among people who blew whistles at Khunying Potjaman Na Pombejra, Thaksin’s ex-wife last week

xnationlogo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.BfgaY1OWGm.
-- The Nation 2014-03-01

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not surprised, they are cheering the deaths of children in Trat, now they are shooting at an old lady.

Wonder what's next from these, low form, Red supporters.

Who is cheering the deaths of children in Trat or anywhere?

OTT.

I think the key words in this very poor attemp to stir the pot are the words no injuries & no damage . So really it could of been fireworks if anything at all

Pipe bombs... bullets.. all for a whistle, its clear for everyone to see what crooks the red are and their leader.. not to mention trad

Can you show me the damage done by these imaginary weapons ? You can keep trying to make out that it happened by repeating fairy tales however that dont mean it happened.

• Like 1

I'm not surprised, they are cheering the deaths of children in Trat, now they are shooting at an old lady.

You should be ashamed of yourself to try to use the deaths of children to score points on a web site. How sad . I think that maybe it is you doing the cheering to make up such vile lies

• Like 2

Yet another example of the red-shirt style democracy I guess? "You wistle, we shoot, and btw we're allowed to, because we were elected into power....."

Has anybody been caught? how do you know they are Red shirt supporters, what your source of confirmation they were red shirt supporters? Statement like this surly needs a source or are you assuming? Suthep needs to try and keep his failing campaign going with more hatred.

TV judge & Jury again, no evidence who it was at all.

• Like 2

Yet another example of the red-shirt style democracy I guess? "You wistle, we shoot, and btw we're allowed to, because we were elected into power....."

Has anybody been caught? how do you know they are Red shirt supporters, what your source of confirmation they were red shirt supporters? Statement like this surly needs a source or are you assuming? Suthep needs to try and keep his failing campaign going with more hatred.

TV judge & Jury again, no evidence who it was at all.

What, no highly implausible candidates for us to laugh at?

You should be ashamed of yourself to try to use the deaths of children to score points on a web site. How sad . I think that maybe it is you doing the cheering to make up such vile lies

They are at the heart of the issue. They are the essence, as is the corruption in Thailand.

All one story, brought to you by all one family.

Sadly just more evidence that the government's supporters are stuck on a one-way street leading to a dead-end.

It seems that these 'champions of democracy' are unable to formulate policy or consider positive change, but only react to any kind of challenge, whistles really?, with blunt violence. If the red-shirts cannot break their culture of violence when confronted with opposition I don't see much of a long-term future for them. The sad thing is, who will represent the interests of the poor of Isaan because the red-shirts are clearly only interested in defending the Shinawatras.

• Like 1

I think the key words in this very poor attemp to stir the pot are the words no injuries & no damage . So really it could of been fireworks if anything at all

Denial, taken to its limit, becomes a statement of the truth in other words.

Who is cheering the deaths of children in Trat or anywhere?

OTT.

So you don't read the news. From the Other Paper:

Dab Daeng took to the stage with a microphone in hand to announce what he said was "good news".

"I have good news to tell my red-shirt brothers and sisters from all provinces. The People’s Democratic Reform Committee members of Suthep (Thaugsuban) at the protest stage in Khao Saming (Trat province) were deservedly given a reception by the locals. Five PDRC people were killed and over 30 injured. The locals welcomed them because they love Suthep a lot...," Dab Daeng told the crowd.

Many people in the crowd cheered, raising their fists in the air and applauding in jubilation over the death and injuries of these innocent and peaceful protesters.

So it seems that the Red Shirts were indeed cheering.

Here is the video. Apparently cheering and clapping is a universal language so their reaction is not lost in translation...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbOC5J8Npak

• Like 2