UN chief invited to visit Thailand

webfact

The UN has lost all respect in the world after thje way it supports the Aparthit terrorist place they call Israel . The support of anything western & then to appoint Blair as an envoy of the UN to the countries he lied about so he could unleash death on . People also see the deaths of over 500 thousand Iraqi children due to the santions inflicted on Iraq by the UN for a decade before the invasion. The santions that are also inflicted on Iran because they could possibly decide in the future that maybe they could want or maybe not want Nuclear weapons. Yet Israel holds at least 300 of them missiles illegaly & yet no sanctions.

So who is interrested in Thailand with the UN. Thais will do what they will do which is usually scam each other .The UN scams entire nations wealth by invading them & charging them for the privledge of being murdered.

The UN will only make it worse as they always do .They are the last people to bring in .

@ commie Joe

You are so RIGHT!!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I wonder what will happen if Ban Ki Moon suggests that Yingluck steps down and a neutral PM is appointed until reform has worked out.

I know the answer, do you ?

667.jpg

Yes, you're having a wet dream. Such comments would be inappropriate to any head of state, especially made at the request of a visit for consultation. Most Western nations and the UN in particular will try face-to-face negotiations to reconcile political differences first before condemning opposing political forces. It's called the rule of diplomacy.

I wonder what will happen if Ban Ki Moon suggests that Yingluck steps down and a neutral PM is appointed until reform has worked out.

667.jpg

Yes, you're having a wet dream. Such comments would be inappropriate to any head of state, especially made at the request of a visit for consultation. Most Western nations and the UN in particular will try face-to-face negotiations to reconcile political differences first before condemning opposing political forces. It's called the rule of diplomacy.

Dear YK ain't a head of state

• Like 2

667.jpg

Not yet, but from earlier today it appears that YL is happy with the idea of secession. She hasn't denounced it yet.it appears though that, The Democratic Republic of Shinawatra is the aim of The Thai Rouge.

• Like 1

667.jpg

Not yet, but from earlier today it appears that YL is happy with the idea of secession. She hasn't denounced it yet.it appears though that, The Democratic Republic of Shinawatra is the aim of The Thai Rouge.

I wonder who would be the head of the DRS secret security police, the esteemed minister for ear medicine ?

• Like 1

^ sure that Chalerm will be volunteering for that post, he does have The CV for it.

He might want to consider advanced K9 training in North Korea prior to taking the post

I think Brother Number one might have sent all of his cronies to The Hun Sen School of Democracy already, so NK might not be needed.

• Like 1

The UN here would be about as useful as a chocolate teapot or an ashtray on a motorbike. Nobody listens to the other side here, and still wont if told to by the UN.

I think we can all agree that the rule of law should prevail. Therefore anyone who has broken the laws of the land should be punished appropriately. Either banned from politics or sent to jail. No need to negotiate.

Very true but this dont happen here

What would be the objective of his visit? What would the Thais be asking him to do? Who would be asking him what? If he is sane, he won't come and get himself stuck in the middle of decades of Thai nonsensical he say she say.

Never seen a thread with so much crap on it like this. 99% rubbish, well done guys you've outdone yourselves this time.

How can Ban Ki-moon's visit be anything but positive?

It's incredible to think that a man can get to be a secretary general and that the TV population thinks he's ineffective and America's yes man.

Have a look at the current missions of the UN, then go back edit your posts. You think the world won't be watching when he visits?

Frankly your post is full of crap.

Your post displays a gross misunderstanding of what the UN is and does, how it operates and the role of the Secretary-General.

It is not the role of the Secretary-General to roll up his sleeves and micro-manage every power struggle in each of the member states and neither he nor the UN have the authority to do that.

The Shinawatras are currently on the back foot and are close to being ousted and hope to use the visit of a world statesman to buy themselves time.

• Like 1

Never seen a thread with so much crap on it like this. 99% rubbish, well done guys you've outdone yourselves this time.

It's incredible to think that a man can get to be a secretary general and that the TV population thinks he's ineffective and America's yes man.

Have a look at the current missions of the UN, then go back edit your posts. You think the world won't be watching when he visits?

Your post displays a gross misunderstanding of what the UN is and does, how it operates and the role of the Secretary-General.

It is not the role of the Secretary-General to roll up his sleeves and micro-manage every power struggle in each of the member states and neither he nor the UN have the authority to do that.

The Shinawatras are currently on the back foot and are close to being ousted and hope to use the visit of a world statesman to buy themselves time.

Actually think the shins are trying to use the UN/ SG....same as they use and abuse everyone else, its a feeble attempt at trying to get the UN to say on the international stage they are right and Suthep is wrong

• Like 1

Actually think the shins are trying to use the UN/ SG....same as they use and abuse everyone else, its a feeble attempt at trying to get the UN to say on the international stage they are right and Suthep is wrong

Indeed this too. They are deluded if they think this will happen.

667.jpg

Neither is Thaksin though I am sure he would like to be.