Touristvisa extension in Bangkok.

Hi!

I would like to extend my 2 month touristvisa with another 30 days.

I just wonder how long time will it take to make the extension at Bangkok Immigration Office?

Can it be done in 1 day? I'm only in Bangkok tomorrow Monday 3 of March.

Plahgat

How long it takes to get the extension done depends upon how busy the immigration office you go to for it is. It can be a few minutes to a few hours.

Bangkok is not the only place where you can get the extension. They can be done at any immigration office.

For info on where to do it in Bangkok see this topic: Immigration services at Cheang Wattana now suspended

How long it takes to get the extension done depends upon how busy the immigration office you go to for it is. It can be a few minutes to a few hours.

Bangkok is not the only place where you can get the extension. They can be done at any immigration office.

For info on where to do it in Bangkok see this topic: Immigration services at Cheang Wattana now suspended

Yes, I know they can be made at any Immigration Office, but since I'm in Bangkok until tomorrow I thought maybe it would be quicker to do it here!?

I'm going back to Pattaya on Tuesday, but I have bad experiences with Chomthien Immigration Office, they lost my passport last year and it took days to finally recover it and get the extension, so I thought maybe It could be done quicker and without hassle here in Bangkok!

Plahgat

You can do it in Bangkok. But you will need an address to put on the TM7 form for Bangkok. Major Hollwood Suksawhat would be the best location to do it because it has been reported as being less busy than Lad Phrao.

I mentioned any immigration office some people are not aware of that.