Need for 90 day report before exiting on re-entry permit

Quick question while sitting here in the hell that is Lad Phrao Immigration.

I have just renewed my Non-Imm (ED) extension ahead of schedule & applied for a re-entry permit with the intention of leaving the country later this week (returning before the extension expires in ~3 months).

My next 90-day report is on 26 March, do I really have to do a 90 report before I leave? Logic would suggest not, but TIT

TIA

D.

The 90 day report is only due if you remain in the country for 90 consecutive days or more.

If you are leaving before your report is due there is no need to report.

Your first report will be due 90 days from the date you enter including that date.

The 90 day report is only due if you remain in the country for 90 consecutive days or more.

If you are leaving before your report is due there is no need to report.

Your first report will be due 90 days from the date you enter including that date.

Many thanks Ubon Joe, nice to have confirmation. I've had both answers from staff here, but pretty sure the yeah-sayer wasn't listening.

Last ext/report @ Chaengwattana took 35 minutes, into my 5th hour here @LP. If Suthep isn't history by the time I get back, I will personally clear the chum-num out of CW by myself.

Logic would suggest not, but TIT

Logically you would do a 90 report if you've been in the country 90 days. In what way does "TIT" have to do with counting up to 90? Seems more a case of "TI-Ed" extension holder.

Edited by Suradit69

I have been here about 8 years on a marriage extension, required to report every 90 days. Sine the longest I have been able to stay home between business trips is 45 days, I have never reported for a 90 day report. No issues at all.

I always went for a 90 days report everytime my stay was longer then 90 days.i think this is the law. If you decide to violate the rules it could backfire in case you run into troubles..