The Topic That Dare Not Speak It's Name...

Now firstly let me state that I have never ever thought of myself as being particularly macho or laddish, but.... please guys... we have all just been emasculated by the "ladies" in their forum, Not allowed to chip in, or interrupt when they're getting soooo girlie... ( c'mon we are funny!!! ) or risk some very well balanced male TV member, tut tutting and telling us to kindly move on and "leave the ladies to it" ... LMFAO!!

OK so what the heck has just happened.... I have never in all my years of contributing to the gazillions of forums out there have I been made to feel like a badly behaved little child. I always assumed everyone here was an adult and as such we were all equal. It should not matter who you are or what sex you are, the whole point of forums is that they are open to anyone and everyone who wants to a part of it. Now as long as we stay within the rules of the forum, why can't we just say whatever we like and be done with it. Do the "little ladies" really need protecting from us oh so bad so insensitive men.. of course not .. not in a million years. If anyone is lesser of the two sexes I would have put money on that we men are....

and guys this is not a lady bashing post , not in any way!! But come on...

I do not believe in ANY segregation ever of anyone anywhere based on colour sex or age

I'm surprised and saddened that some here do!!!

Edited by ourmanflint

Guest endure

You've been 'emasculated'? You've had your balls chopped off because you've been asked to behave like a grown-up? :o

I say, who cares? No really who farking cares?

Let them do what they want to do.

Like you show respect for the gays community on this forum, can't you show respect for the Ladies community?

They obviously don't appreciate to be always interrupted by some "funny guy".

Now we know that and we act accordingly, is that so difficult?

sheesh... reminescence of the kinder-garden...

Edited by KhunMarco

Is this a joke.... :o ... I think I missed the punch line?

Some people can't help but make a big deal about things.

There's been enough whinging about this in several different topics, move on please.

/closed