pattaya gals vs bangkok and others

infinity11

not sure if this is going to fly
but worth a stab at it

i admit i never tried the online thing

in general (i am SURE there are some exceptions) i find pat gals are neither interested in love or a relationship

(unless of course it is marriage with a big stipend)

they are usually looking for the NEXT thing or more cash

while the gals i met in bangkok were entirely and completely different

if you have something useful or productive or funny to say
please go ahead, otherwise i request that you PASS
and please keep it civil so the thread remains open

just wanted to get this off my chest
that's all

• Like 2

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It very much depends upon where and who. There are places in Bangkok (Nana complex) that are far more mercenary than any Pattaya equivalents but there are also some very classy clubs where most Pattaya based expats would stand no chance as richer working expats and particularly richer Thais living there have the scene sorted. If you are talking about office girls, nurses etc. then the differences might disappear somewhat and it would depend more upon who you are rather than who the girl is.

• Like 1

Doubt if you have ever met a Pattaya girl, they are very few and far between.

Do you mean some upcountry type working in Pattaya?

Most aint looking for love because they usually have a husband boyfriend back upcountry taking care of the kids.

Dont know what you mean by a Bkk girl, please let me know where you are meeting them and where they work?

Again I doubt very much if you have ever met a Bkk girl.

Having witnessed it from the "supply end" of rural Issaan I would say that there are far more genuinely single (usually fell-out with now ex-hubby) ladies in the 25-35 age group who make their way to the fleshpots than there are the stereotypical ones you describe rgs. Probably a broad mix though.

• Like 1

I met a 19 year girl born in BKK( speaks English) at Nana Plaza. There is NO prostitution at Nana.

I met a 20 year old girl born in Pattaya(also speaks English) working at Happy. Just because you haven't met any doesn't mean there aren't any.

i am referring to those IN pattaya and those IN bangkok

simple enough thumbsup.gif

No, that's not "simple" at all. What POSSIBLE qualities do you think could be generalized to women who migrate from various parts of Thailand to Bangkok, as opposed to women who migrate from various parts of Thailand to Pattaya? And remember, we're not talking about sex workers here--because we're not allowed to.

End result: you're being ridiculous and wasting bandwidth.

• Like 1

I live in Chiang Mai which is totally different than any place in Thailand. I would say that the ladies here are very 'picky'. Some do not go out at all. others only go out with the 'right' guy. many are after a 'husband' and seem to be sensible about it. the cost of living is lower in CM therefore the ladies can live on a few drinks each night. it is just different here. you come to CM to have a few beers, meet people, and especially play pool. many. many bars have pool tables that are very difficult. get use to it and don't fight it.

• Like 1

i generally cant be bother to get embroiled in this type of discussion, but i trust you are not speaking about "girls" but rather women in the sex trade.

It would seem to me while they may adjust their expectations depending on where they choose to set up shop, these women are rarely from either bangkok or pattaya to begin with.

I would also suspect that some of the burden lies with the expectations of the men they encounter in either place.

Edited by HooHaa

Yes, the Bangkok girls are much smarter than the Pattaya girls. More conniving, more deceiving, not stupid, they will hook ya but take their time reelin' ya in....no rush..let ya think they're not after that "next thing", "more cash" or "big stipend", let the line out a little when it needs it but keep ya hooked until yer all played out.....then bam! Next!cheesy.gif

My impression has been that non-bar working girls (e.g. sales, office, waitress) in

pattaya are far more "careful" and hesitant to dating a farang. It takes for sure

much more of familiarity before they agree to an innocent dinner ... I found girls

in bkk, to be a bit more "adventurous" ....

My guess is because many (majority ?) of foreigners in pattaya are perhaps sex tourists,

where as many (majority ?) of the foreigners in bkk have real jobs ?

luudee

There are many many many expats,living in Pattaya,AND surrounding areas that are not sex pats too, idiotic post to be honest

My impression has been that non-bar working girls (e.g. sales, office, waitress) in

pattaya are far more "careful" and hesitant to dating a farang. It takes for sure

much more of familiarity before they agree to an innocent dinner ... I found girls

in bkk, to be a bit more "adventurous" ....

My guess is because many (majority ?) of foreigners in pattaya are perhaps sex tourists,

where as many (majority ?) of the foreigners in bkk have real jobs ?

luudee

There are many many many expats,living in Pattaya,AND surrounding areas that are not sex pats too, idiotic post to be honest

Slipperylobster's got the right idea and approach. I found my wife (http://zaidpub.com/welcome/about-2/zaida/) online. School Teacher, widow, two grown kids. Best woman I've known and I've know far too many. Stay awar from the ladybars guys. Get an educated woman from the NW, and you can't go far wrong.

• Like 2

Doubt if you have ever met a Pattaya girl, they are very few and far between.

Do you mean some upcountry type working in Pattaya?

Most aint looking for love because they usually have a husband boyfriend back upcountry taking care of the kids.

Dont know what you mean by a Bkk girl, please let me know where you are meeting them and where they work?

Again I doubt very much if you have ever met a Bkk girl.

Why would you suggest the OP has never met a Pat or BKK girl? I know quite a few girls who were born and raised in both Pattaya and Bangkok, a couple still live in those areas, a couple have moved due to work. In your opinion, would they count?

i am referring to those IN pattaya and those IN bangkok

simple enough thumbsup.gif

Unfortunately it's not that simple.

Is it a girl in Pattaya with professional qualifications working in a management position in a multinational company or is it a girl in Pattaya working as a waitress in a cheap Thai restaurant?

Is it a girl working as F&B manager in a 5 star hotel in Bangkok or is she a high school teacher, or is it a girl working on a stall in Chatuchak market.

Do you see?

Every visitor or foreign resident in Thailand will have a different answer depending on their length of stay, reason for being in Thailand, demographic profile and dozens of other variables.

• Like 1

I live in Chiang Mai which is totally different than any place in Thailand. I would say that the ladies here are very 'picky'. Some do not go out at all. others only go out with the 'right' guy. many are after a 'husband' and seem to be sensible about it. the cost of living is lower in CM therefore the ladies can live on a few drinks each night. it is just different here. you come to CM to have a few beers, meet people, and especially play pool. many. many bars have pool tables that are very difficult. get use to it and don't fight it.

Get used to pool and don't fight it? blink.png

Get used to pool and don't fight it? blink.png

Difficult to see the pool table through the smoke in Chaing Mai, makes the women appear better than they are too it would seem!

I met a 19 year girl born in BKK( speaks English) at Nana Plaza. There is NO prostitution at Nana.

I met a 20 year old girl born in Pattaya(also speaks English) working at Happy. Just because you haven't met any doesn't mean there aren't any.

Well said Ladies and I completely agree. As a married man to a Thai Lady (who has two Bachelor Degrees) and comes from a respectable Family with many respectable female friends, I believe they far outway in numbers, than the number of Bar Girls. Generally they are much more reserved from a romance point of view, but readily make friends with those who show friendship and kindness and do not come on too strong in a flirting way.