Redshirt 'beaten and left to die' by PCAD guards

webfact

Well if the story is true then it was a truly reprehensible thing to happen. This kind of thuggish behavior must not be condoned.

If.

Yes the dirty dog beat himself up. The people in the boat are fiction. Get real Gerry.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, barely newsworthy these days as it happens so frequently. Just more to add to the overwhelming evidence that PDRC employs the scum of the earth as guards. We all know that.

Get your act together man. You have never condemned any violence from your Red buddies. Hypocrite!

Lets not point fingers, who is red who is yellow.

This victim, I am sorry to say, has no evident to back up what he said?

So many days there, and not a single photo or video? I find it hard to believe.

You should try to understand those guards, being on duty all the time they haven't had the opportunity to beat up their wives on a regular basis,they were understandably frustrated.

Not everybody has a family like that.

true enough,but i should guess that guards be they red or yellow have

Sadly, barely newsworthy these days as it happens so frequently. Just more to add to the overwhelming evidence that PDRC employs the scum of the earth as guards. We all know that.

Get your act together man. You have never condemned any violence from your Red buddies. Hypocrite!

Lets not point fingers, who is red who is yellow.

This victim, I am sorry to say, has no evident to back up what he said?

So many days there, and not a single photo or video? I find it hard to believe.

How on this green earth are you able to foretell an attack,,,? and I am sure you do not wake up every day,,, alert a camera crew and say :"Dudes...keep that camera rolling on me all day because I may be attacked and we will need the film to satisfy the rabid posters on TV.."... poor guy is probably still in the hospital... and we know that investigations may take longer than the attention span of TV posters... but get real... I cannot take ANYTHING for truth in Thai Media... so I try and wait it out and see what becomes of it...see if there is a follow up... see if there is video...but I can promise you nobody will ever satisfy the need for your immediate knowledge of all things true here in TV...on your timetable..Jai yen yen..we know nothing yet

Edited by DirtFarmer

Well if the story is true then it was a truly reprehensible thing to happen. This kind of thuggish behavior must not be condoned.

If.

Yes the dirty dog beat himself up. The people in the boat are fiction. Get real Gerry.

Which part of 'allegedly' in the article did you now understand? whistling.gif

If.

Which part of 'allegedly' in the article did you now understand? whistling.gif

All of it, it would seem.

He doesn't look badly hurt to me - take out the Khaosod 'exaggeration factor' to the story and he will be home soon.

Unlike those killed in the grenade attacks!!!