March 4, 201412 yr I will be going to Bali to apply for a non-immi B visa. Can't find any info in the pinned thread, nor any recent confirmation from anyone. Does anyone know the procedure in Bali? Is there a link to download application forms? And does anyone know the price for a 12 month multi-entry (if available)? Any advice appreciated.
March 4, 201412 yr The best info I can give you is to send a PM to member vongbali . He works at the consulate.
March 4, 201412 yr The best info I can give you is to send a PM to member vongbali . He works at the consulate. I would also be interested thanks for this.
March 18, 201412 yr Just been to the Cosulate in Bali they do all types of visas for Thailand and you can pay in local currencey Just make sure you have all your paperwork or a tip the cosulate work said have your papers in file at your own email so if they want something you didn't think of it is obtainable
Create an account or sign in to comment