Fake Immigration Officer arrested by Pattaya Police on Larn Island

Rimmer

Fake Immigration Officer arrested by Pattaya Police on Larn Island

police-3.jpg

PATTAYA:--Pattaya Police received complaints on Tuesday of a man, who was impersonating an Immigration Police Officer and was extorting cash from illegal immigrants on Larn Island.

The Pattaya Police Chief, Police Colonel Supachai, dispatched a team of real officers to the Island who located the fake officer, Khun Padungiet aged 30. In his house a selection of Police Uniforms were found, along with two firearms, which are believed to have been stolen from a firing range on the Island.

Other items such as handcuffs, two-way radios and even a Police Vehicle License Plate were recovered
- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/120534/fake-immigration-officer-arrested-by-pattaya-police-on-larn-island/#sthash.Cv3mSZ3y.dpuf

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-03-05

I wonder how many people will see his picture in the news and say, "Son of a b*tch! I gave that a**hole 10,000 baht, and now I find out it was for nothing."

Very true, but if the falangs here did not break the law and leave the country / goto immigration when they are suppost to, then this wouldn't happen.

So he was working alone ? I am sure you will find his buddies nearby in fake uniforms. If this would ever happen to me I would insist on going to the immigration office.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by balo

This guy looked as if he had enough equipment to set up a small department of his own.

Maybe they should hire him as a Consultant to Teach them how to finding the 'illegals' he seems to excellent at it. ??

coffee1.gif