Factory Rental / Purchase

Bcgardener

I don't know if any local TV readers can help but it's worth a try..... I am looking for a factory to rent or buy or rental with purchase option in Ban Chang - Sattahip - Huay Pong area. . Factory needs to be around 500 - 800 square metres and prefer roof height at least 5 metres (or more) however I am willing to look at anything smaller or larger. This is not expat pipe dreams , we need to move our business from the existing location in the next 12 Months or so but have had trouble finding anything. We need to have at least a 3+3 lease as the cost of moving our machinery is not cheap!

Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.... Thank you

Hi Bcgarden,

I know this is a bit of topic to what you posted, but I was wondering if you could give me some advice etc.

I am interested in starting a fabrication business in Chonburi - Rayong to build farm machinery to export to Australia. I am

Australian with a diploma in engineering and am a engineering tradesperson / coded welder also. I have spent 1.5 years studying

Thai language and have the capital to start this venture. I am currently in Thailand continuing my Thai language studies,

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Although I don't have any direct contact details for you if you get on sukhumvit between ban chang and the first set of traffic lights into maptuphut on the left hand side coming from BC, there is a company called ITT, at the end of their fence turn left and there is a whole complex of mini factories, you may have to drive around a bit in there, but you may find the owners details who are renting the places out, if memory serves the place next door to ITT just off sukhumvit was up for lease last time I drove past there

Edited by Soutpeel

Although I don't have any direct contact details for you if you get on sukhumvit between ban chang and the first set of traffic lights into maptuphut on the left hand side coming from BC, there is a company called ITT, at the end of their fence turn left and there is a whole complex of mini factories, you may have to drive around a bit in there, but you may find the owners details who are renting the places out, if memory serves the place next door to ITT just off sukhumvit was up for lease last time I drove past there

Thanks Southpeel, will check it out tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...