Chalerm believes PDRC rally will go on for months

webfact

CMPO director believes PDRC rally will go on for months

PNPOL570305001000301_05032014_100129.jpg

BANGKOK, 5 March 2014 (NNT) – The political rallies by the People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) will drag on for several more months because the anti-government group has not yet achieved its goal of overthrowing the administration, said Center for Maintaining Peace and Order (CMPO) Director Chalerm Yubamrung.

Police Captain Chalerm, the CMPO Director, asserted that 'verdicts' handed out by independent organizations were fueling the PDRC's hope of gaining victory against the government. He remarked that, should the government be overthrown and an intermediary prime minister come to office, a huge number of people will take to the streets to object such development.

Pol. Capt. Chalerm added he was unconcerned with any filing by the Democrat Party to have the Pheu Thai Party dissolved, in the aftermath of Pheu Thai Party Leader Charuphong Rueangsuwan's expressing his opinion regarding recent calls for the country to be split up. He indicated that in such a case, a new party could be formed, and he did not think Pheu Thai's MPs would move to other parties.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2014-03-05 footer_n.gif

• Like 1

He hopes it will go on for months. Once it's all over he'll be back to obscurity at the Labour Ministry.

BTW, didn't he resign from the police years ago?

Once it's all over won't he be out on his arse ?

No chance. Chalerm is too much of a loose cannon and he knows where the bodies are buried.

• Like 1

At last, Chalerm has spoken.

And as usual Bullshit came out of his mouth.

Yes I know you much prefer the succinct and clear leadership of Suthep who outlines in detail, every evening, what he wants to achieve by his rebellion. He also clearly and unambiguously sets out his ideas for 'revision' leaving no details unexplained and names all of the 'good people' who will fulfill his ideal of a corruption free Thailand (with King as Head of State). Oh No That's Bull****!!!!!

Edited by PREM-R

But wasn't Chalerm gonna clean it all up, and arrest all the leaders, within 3 days ?

Now I remember that statement was a month ago.facepalm.gif

I thought he was going to off himself if a certain person from Dubai didn't return to Thailand within a specified time. Has that time come? Come on, keep your word!

• Like 1

and the tooth fairy and Santa Clause will walk hand in hand watching the sunset from Lamseng beach in Patong..are you sure you're not Michael Yon??

I don't believe for one minute that even if Yingluck were to be removed that everything would go back to a sense of normality, the nutters and psychopaths within the Red Brigades wouldn't allow that to happen..I'm all for reforms, I'm totally against violence of any kind, seen enough of it in my life when two factions are head to head and one is intent in causing as much carnage as it can to the other.

You think that Suthep and the heads of the PDRC will be able to sleep peaceably in their homes at night if the current Governemnt is kicked into touch? If the mentality as as claimed by the anti reds/shins, then not a chance, they'll be sought out, and red retribution will just spark even more violence.

You think that Thaksin will allow the PTP to be disbanded and split and his family humiliated? If he hates Thailand as much as it's claimed by some TVF members, then if you think it's bad now, I doubt you'll have not seen the full extent of his clutches and vindictiveness...

The end?? It might only just be the beggining of something even more bloodier, and I hope I'm wrong, and you're right, and it's all pearly white smiles, sunshine and harmony and everyone sings Kumbayah at the end of the night around a camp fire ;)

manfrommanteo, on 05 Mar 2014 - 13:01, said:
JesseFrank, on 05 Mar 2014 - 10:12, said:

But wasn't Chalerm gonna clean it all up, and arrest all the leaders, within 3 days ?

I thought he was going to off himself if a certain person from Dubai didn't return to Thailand within a specified time. Has that time come? Come on, keep your word!

I'll think you'll find that was a figure of speech and to be taken as seriously as one of sutheps declarations of "a final push".

They both open their mouths before engaging their "brains", unfortunately suthep does it every night.

You may have misheard Charlem. He was going to round up all 3 of the protestors.

Fortunately for him he doesn't actually have to do anything as the Shutdown Bangkok circus self imploded leaving behind nothing more than a couple of homeless bums in the park.

p.s. we must be just about due for Suthep to announce another final, last ever, never to be repeated ultimate victory march. It has been at least a day or two since the last announcement.

He indicated that in such a case, a new party could be formed, and he did not think Pheu Thai's MPs would move to other parties.

Maybe the 308 former government MPs won't have to move to other parties, if the NACC is going to indict them for supporting the unconstitutional Senate reform bill.

Chalerm seems to be justifying extending his status as chief of the toothless CMPO by saying a rally in a park is a threat. He has also said he would be able to do nothing if the government's red shirt hordes went on the rampage, if their dear leader was indicted for dereliction of duty in the rice pledging scheme.

CMPO and Chalerm have become nothing but a liability.

• Like 1

" Pol. Capt. Chalerm added he was unconcerned with any filing by the Democrat Party to have the Pheu Thai Party dissolved, in the aftermath of Pheu Thai Party Leader Charuphong Rueangsuwan's expressing his opinion regarding recent calls for the country to be split up. He indicated that in such a case, a new party could be formed, and he did not think Pheu Thai's MPs would move to other parties. "

First of all, it must be noted - police captain ? Oh, my word. What will be next - inspector general ? Chalerm has to learn how to stop talking to the press. He has an inexhaustible capacity of making the administration look worse each and every time he speaks. Nobody would believe him if he talked about the weather. What can you say about this statement - that he doesn't think a party leader's views on separation make any difference, because Pheu Thai can simply change their name ? Perhaps he should concentrate more on what people say and do and believe rather than to boast that any laws will have absolutely no effect. Is that what people really want to hear from this administration ?

• Like 1

"a huge number of people will take to the streets to object"

I don't think so...

Chalerm is right about this. Many people WILL take to the streets to protest if this gov is removed. All of them will be REDS from the north.

They do not agree with the constitution and want the PTP to rule the land with their simplistic understanding of democract.

Plus there is the fact that the ruling gov (including Chalerm) do not want to lose their postion of power.

Chalerms statement about forming a new party is dubious to say the least. He fails to mention that any new party needs approval before they can participate legally in politics. Also there are the cases against these PTP leaders and current leaders that should have all of them banned from politics.

As seen in another post these leaders are already trying to get their family members into the senate. I dont think the PTP foresaw the Senate as a threat to them so did not infiltrate that gov position.

They do not agree with the constitution? You clearly have no idea as to what has been going on in Thailand for the last decade. The Yellows are the only ones that have ever operated outside of the constitution with their military and judicial coups as well as their illegal street mobs. The Reds in the streets in 2010 were actually there to defend and uphold the constitution against the elite upsurpers who had stolen power from the people. The Reds have fought and died before to defend the constitution and Charlem is just stating the obvious fact that the Reds will again do what must be done to defend the rule of law in the land they love. The Yellows would be much better served if they learnt to accept election results because the consequences of them not will be devastating.

I don't think so...

Chalerm is right about this. Many people WILL take to the streets to protest if this gov is removed. All of them will be REDS from the north.

They do not agree with the constitution and want the PTP to rule the land with their simplistic understanding of democract.

Plus there is the fact that the ruling gov (including Chalerm) do not want to lose their postion of power.

Chalerms statement about forming a new party is dubious to say the least. He fails to mention that any new party needs approval before they can participate legally in politics. Also there are the cases against these PTP leaders and current leaders that should have all of them banned from politics.

As seen in another post these leaders are already trying to get their family members into the senate. I dont think the PTP foresaw the Senate as a threat to them so did not infiltrate that gov position.

They do not agree with the constitution? You clearly have no idea as to what has been going on in Thailand for the last decade. The Yellows are the only ones that have ever operated outside of the constitution with their military and judicial coups as well as their illegal street mobs. The Reds in the streets in 2010 were actually there to defend and uphold the constitution against the elite upsurpers who had stolen power from the people. The Reds have fought and died before to defend the constitution and Charlem is just stating the obvious fact that the Reds will again do what must be done to defend the rule of law in the land they love. The Yellows would be much better served if they learnt to accept election results because the consequences of them not will be devastating.

You are a funny man! In the past few months who has been trying to go around the constitution by any means possible? Who has ignored the constutution? You can not use the past to justify what the leaders of this country are and have been doing. Whats worse is that they are making the word democracy a joke. The PTP have been devious, subversive, intimidating and lyers. Suthep is just as bad but he has done more because he has challenged thr constitution instead of being sneaky trying to change it or ignore it like the PTP have done.

What you fail to see is that the REDS are following the PTP blindly. When hitler ruled the masses loved him. That does not make that he was a good leader for the people. Just because a majority doesnt see the bad that someone is doing does not mean their chosen leader is not a bad one. It only means the followers are being led based on what they are told wether it be truth or lies. Sometimes it takes a single person to shine the light on yhe blinded and misguided matter what it takes to do it

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by thesetat2013
  • Like 2

I don't think so...

You are a funny man! In the past few months who has been trying to go around the constitution by any means possible? Who has ignored the constutution? You can not use the past to justify what the leaders of this country are and have been doing. Whats worse is that they are making the word democracy a joke. The PTP have been devious, subversive, intimidating and lyers. Suthep is just as bad but he has done more because he has challenged thr constitution instead of being sneaky trying to change it or ignore it like the PTP have done.

What you fail to see is that the REDS are following the PTP blindly. When hitler ruled the masses loved him. That does not make that he was a good leader for the people. Just because a majority doesnt see the bad that someone is doing does not mean their chosen leader is not a bad one. It only means the followers are being led based on what they are told wether it be truth or lies. Sometimes it takes a single person to shine the light on yhe blinded and misguided matter what it takes to do it

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

In the past few months it has been Suthep and his rabble that has completely ignored the constitution. This is beyond obvious to anyone not suffering from serious intellectual deficiencies. Nobody here is making democracy a joke, the situation is that one side simply refuses to accept democracy because they never win elections. Yingluck did the right thing by the constitution and the nation by calling a snap election - returning power to the people to decide who should govern the land - no deviousness, subversiveness, intimidation or lying here - just an honest government acting honestly. The rest of your post appears to be an incoherent babble that seems to be trying to, like Suthep, deny democracy in favour of some form of elite dictatorship.

• Like 1